语言也好 文化也罢
I mean, the language, the culture.
你们为我们冒着生命危险
You risk your lives for us...
而我们却对你们指手画脚
and then we tell you exactly
告诉你们这个国家和你们人♥民♥应该变成什么样
what your country should look like and how you should act.
在这段时间里我们甚至都没有说过谢谢
Half the time we don't even say thank you.
哦不 我很高兴你能活着来到美国 莫
Oh, no, I'm glad you made it to the States, Mo.
把你的家人解救出来
Got your family out.
并非所有人都成功了
Not all of them made it.
我的大儿子 哈米德 死在了那
My oldest son, Hamid, was killed here.
你有妻子吗
Are you married?
有过
I was.
孩子呢 -有
Do you have kids? - I do.
我有 一张照片
I have a, a photo.
艾达 她17岁了
Ida. She's, uh, she's, uh, 17.
很漂亮
She's beautiful.
谢谢
Ah. Thanks.
这周末我应该出席她的毕业典礼的
I was supposed to be at her graduation this weekend.
你应该回家 汤姆
You have to go home, Tom.
你应该回家 紧紧抱住她
You have to go home and hold her in your arms
趁你还没忘记拥抱她是什么感觉
before you even forget what it feels like.
我的家已经没了
See, my, my Hamid is gone,
只有这张照片了
and all I have left is just the picture.
说来有趣
You know, it's funny.
我现在沦落到在这 对一个我根本不熟的人掏心窝子
Here I am, talking to a guy I barely know.
不知怎么的 我和你在一块比和我的家人在一块更自在
Somehow, I, I'm more comfortable with you than I am with family.
抱歉
Excuse me.
就是他们 把手举起来
That's them. Raise your hands.
告诉他们我们没有恶意
Let 'em know we're not a threat.
那是塔吉克军阀的旗帜
That's a flag of Tajik warlord.
我知道
I know.
就说我们是伊斯梅尔·拉巴尼的朋友
Say we're friends of Ismail Rabbani.
我们怎么要让他帮忙了
We're asking Rabbani for help?
趁他们还没开枪快说 莫
Do it before they get trigger-happy, Mo.
愿你平安
Salam Alaikum.
伊斯梅尔·拉巴尼 -嘿嘿
Ismail Rabbani. - Heh-heh.
我的朋友 新闻上到处都是你的脸
My friend, your face is all over the news.
是啊 -很高兴见到你
Ah. - Good to see you.
真好久不见了 这位是 莫哈马德
Been too long. This is, uh, Mohammed.
愿主赐你平安
Asalamualaikum.
谢谢你的祝福
Wa-alaikum-salam.
什么风把你吹到法拉了
So what brings you to Farah?
我们要去坎大哈
We have to get to Kandahar.
你们要是昨天到的话
Oh, if you'd only come by yesterday,
我就亲自送你们了
I would have flown you myself.
但是 塔♥利♥班♥借了我的直升机
Well, the Taliban borrow my helicopter
去北边执行任务
for operation in the north. Hm.
我可以给你们辆卡车 我这多的是
I can give you a truck. I have plenty of those.
三个小时就能到
You will be there in three hours.
我的好兄弟 -我们正准备吃饭
My brother. - We are about to eat.
你们饿吗
Are you hungry?
我们早上干这个
Our morning's work.
碰上那帮基♥地♥组♥织♥的小伙子
Sure had some good times together, huh,
肯定没好日子过吧
facing them Osama's boys.
对 钱包给掏空了 不然肯定出不来
Yeah, we gave them a run for their money. That's for sure.
就跟上辈子被抢钱似的 不过不用担心
Feels like a lifetime ago, but don't worry,
我们很快就能抢回来
soon we will be all back at it again.
你越想消灭一种意识形态
The harder you try to stamp out an ideology,
它就越根深蒂固
the stronger it becomes.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
这个穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟是怎么了
What is with the good Muslim boy?
你肯定感觉
It must feel...
很怪
strange for you...
像驯狮者
Like a lion tamer...
进入兽笼 却没带鞭子
entering the cage, without his whip,
既不是美国人 也不是阿富汗人
Neither American, nor Afghan.
你无地自容
You have no place.
我很了解你
I know who you really are.
是吗
Me?
说来听听
Enlighten me.
你是个叛徒
You are a traitor.
莫 你怎么了
Mo... what are you doing?
你口中的朋友 其实是个摧毁赫拉特的军阀
Your friend is a warlord who razed Herat.
生意而已
It was only business.
只要出价更高
A higher bidder paid me for it.
我也可以为俄♥罗♥斯♥人效力
And I will do it again just like I did
为三军情报局效力
for the Russians, I did it for ISI.
为美国人效力 还能为塔♥利♥班♥效力
I did it for Americans and I will do it for Taliban.
你杀了成千上万人 包括妇女和小孩
You killed thousands. Women and children.
其中有一个是我儿子
One of them was my son.
你儿子
Your son?
我真的很抱歉
I am... truly sorry.
伊斯梅尔
Ismail, well--
你想报仇吗
You want revenge?
那你想干嘛
Is that what you want? Huh?
报仇 杀人偿命
Is that it, revenge? An eye for an eye?
给 拿着 这天经地义
Here, take it. It is only fair.
暴♥力♥必定是要以暴♥力♥来回敬
A violent act must be met with another.
来吧 拿着
Go ahead. Take it.
伊斯梅尔 别这样
Ismail, come on.
这事你别管 汤姆
Stay out of it, Tom.
听没听过一个故事
Ever hear the story of the Afghan man
一个阿富汗人活了700岁
who lived for 700 years?
他700岁生日那天 埃米尔多斯特·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥汗
On his 700th birthday, the great Amir, Dost Mohammad Khan,
给他办了一个奢华的生日会
threw him a, a lavish party.
所有宾客散了以后
And after all the guests had left,
埃米尔悄悄说 我周围全是敌人
the Amir said in confidence, "I am surrounded by enemies."
你到底是怎么在这么危险的地方
"What is your secret to be living in such dangerous place
活这么久的
for a long time?"
这个人看着他说
And the man looked at him and said...
很简单 不停换边站
"It is easy. Change sides."
我听过这个故事
I know the story.
但这样的话
And this way,
我们的国家就会四分五裂
our country can never be as one.
上帝不会宽恕你
God might not forgive your sins...
但我会
...but I do.
但我会
But I do.
莫
Mo.
伊斯梅尔
Ismail.
抱歉 莫 我没有办法
I-- I'm so sorry, Mo. I-- I had no idea.
你跟他称兄道弟 你知道这对我来说有多羞辱吗
You called him your brother. Do you know how insulting this?
他有本事杀了我儿子 杀了那么多人
He killed my son and thousands more
就是因为你们这样的人
because of you and people like you empowering him
从不会在意阿富汗民众
without caring about my people!
真无♥耻♥
Shame on you.
太无♥耻♥了
Shame on you.
给你的
For you.
那我们可以拒绝他的救济
Look, we can refuse his help
我们走着离开这里 只要你说 我们就一起
and we just walk out of here. You wanna do that, I'm in.
我只想离开
I just want to go.
我只想跟家人在一起 仅此而已
I want to go to my family. That's it.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
莫 这是我们离开这里最好的机会
Mo, this is our best chance.
愿主赐你平安
Asalamualaikum.
操
Behenchod.
喂
Hello?
我们的目标正在前往坎大哈
Our target is heading to Kandahar.
他的航♥班♥六小时后起飞
His flight is leaving in six hours.
他开着一辆老旧的ANA卡车
He is travelling in an old ANA truck.
我会帮你抓住这个间谍
I will catch this spy for you.
很好
Good.
电影精选列表