他们只需要对付那些伊朗人吗
Are the Iranians their only problem?
你开什么玩笑
Are you joking?
阿富汗现在就像
I mean, Afghanistan right now
冷战时期的柏林
is like Cold War Berlin.
塔♥利♥班♥ 巴基斯坦人 印度人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人 中国人
Yeah, Talibs, Paks, Indians, Russians, Chinese,
还有呼罗珊伊♥斯♥兰♥国
and then you got ISISK
情况还不如当时的基地圣♥战♥运动
too backwards for even Al-Qaeda.
不管哪方抓到我的人
Any of them catch my guy
都会把他卖♥♥给出价最高者
will sell him to the highest bidder.
很不幸 我们必须舍弃他们
Unfortunately, we're gonna have to cut them loose.
我们别无选择 -不 我们有 克里斯 想想吧
We have no other options. - Yes, we do. Chris, come on.
英国第22特种空勤团现在就在阿富汗
You know that 22 SAS is in country right now.
他们正在追剿基地的副指挥官
Hunting Al-Qaeda's second in command.
他说得对
He's right.
英国飞机30小时后就会起飞
The Brits' flight out leaves in 30 hours.
好吧 我会让副局长去和英国♥军♥情六处通话
Okay, I'll have the deputy director call MI6.
相信英方很乐意把他们的人接回去
I'm sure they'll be happy to get their man back.
我现在忙得焦头烂额
I'm doing the burn run now.
抱歉 汤姆
I'm sorry, Tommy.
这是你离开那里的唯一机会
This is your only shot of getting out.
没关系 我知道我要面对的是什么
That's alright. I know what I signed up for.
要是有人能成功 那肯定是你
If anyone can make it, it's you.
撤离地点
Extraction point...
位于坎大哈省一处旧中情局基地
is an old CIA base in Kandahar province
使用C-130运输机
using a C-130.
一分钟内就能起飞
Less than a minute on the ground.
他们离坎大哈还有多远
How far from Kandahar are they?
大概400英里
About 400 miles.
但距离不是关键
But the distance is not the main issue.
关键的是途径的地方
It's what's in between.
快速抓住他 然后把他带回来
Let's grab him quick and get him back home.
塔♥利♥班♥在想方设法找借口
The Taliban are looking for any excuse
打算将失败归咎于我们
to blame us for their failures.
不惜一切代价避免平民伤亡
Avoid civilian casualties at all costs.
听懂了吗
Understand?
好吧
Alright.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
身份暴露了
Cover's blown.
带上你的东西 -怎么带
Get your stuff. - How?
我不在乎你怎么带
Doesn't matter how.
咱们15分钟后就要出发去坎大哈
We'll leave for Kandahar in 15 minutes.
去坎大哈 我们明天才要走
Kandahar? We were supposed to leave from here tomorrow.
计划有变
Not anymore.
快点 出发
Come on. Let's go.
凯希尔阁下
The honorable Kahil.
又来找我们要人了
Slumming it with us again.
拉苏尔 我需要一队人前去抢人 然后再把车开到甘达尔
Rasoul, I need a crew for snatch and drive in Gandhar.
用你的红色部队
Use your red units.
我可不要那帮吸杀虫剂上瘾的家伙
Not those guys who are always high on bugs spray.
我知道你想要谁
I know who you want...
但伊朗人为了过境 已经付了钱
But the Iranians have already paid, to cross the border.
他现在是他们的目标
He's their target now.
不论他们出价多少 我出双倍
I'll double whatever they pay you.
我不要钱
I don't want money.
让我成为军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥主席
Make me the head of the military council,
我的巴基斯坦兄弟
my Pakistani brother.
好 行
Okay, okay, okay. Yeah.
能他妈保证你的人手到位就行
Just make sure your fucking crew is ready.
他们从安全屋里出来了
They're out of the safe house.
注意警惕威胁
Keep your eyes peeled for hostiles.
收到 -开始计时
Roger that. - Start the clock.
他们发起攻击 我们就反击吗
We engage if they make contact?
不行 我们可不受法典第50条的保护
No way. We're not working under title 50.
不能反击 只能劝诫
No, we can only advise.
怪不得他们纳闷我们怎么赢不了
They wonder why we can't win.
行了 走
We're green. Go.
留意寻找一辆旧车
Keep your eye out for a hoopty.
找什么 -找辆破车
For what? - It's a shitty car.
我们不能开这辆了
We got to ditch this one.
也许我们该分头逃离
You know, maybe we should have split up.
我可以在这里先躲上几天
I mean, I can hide here for a few days
然后再从赫拉特搭机飞往巴基斯坦
and then take a flight from Herat to Pakistan.
是啊 想法不错 莫
Yeah, good idea, Mo.
你在赫拉特机场被他们逮到之前 先休整一下
And get some rest before they snatch you at Herat airport.
那样的话 他们拔掉你指甲时 你能坚持更久
That way, you'll last longer when they start pulling your fingernails off.
那儿有个集市
There's the market there.
好 我们走这边
Okay, let's go this way.
他们在市场里
They're in the market.
他要去哪
Where is he going?
两辆车快驶入集市了
I see two SUV's approaching the market.
这边
Here.
把包从后面拿下来
Take the bags off the back.
等我信♥号♥♥ 行吗
Wait for my signal, okay?
好
Okay.
他们换车了 尼桑皮卡
They changed vehicles! Nissan truck.
别跟丢了
Don't lose him.
他们换了一辆白色尼桑皮卡
They're switching into a white Nissan pickup.
白色尼桑
White Nissan.
谁能看清车牌号♥
Someone try to get the plates.
还是找不到他们
Still can't find them.
全城搜捕
Search the entire city.
妈的
Shit.
堵车了
Coming to traffic.
出现了两辆车
There are two vehicles emerging.
走哪条路走才能过去
What's the way through this?
去坎大哈唯一的路是一号♥高速公路
The only way to Kandahar is the highway one.
在镇子的另一边
It's on the other side of the town.
在这看着 别让他溜走了
Stay here, in case he tries to escape.
敌人来了 黑色摩托
We've got company, black motorcycle.
看到他了
We see him.
叫他离车远点 莫
Tell him to get away from the truck, Mo.
操
Fuck!
操 破离合器
Fuck! Fuckin' clutch.
我的天啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh my God, you idiot!
不好意思
Sorry.
怎么回事 瞧瞧你把我的车撞成什么样了 -我很抱歉
What the hell? Look what you did to my car. - I am sorry.
愿你家房♥屋垮塌
May your house fall down.
抱歉 等一下
Sorry, here, one minute.
警♥察♥
Police!
拿着 抱歉
Yeah, here, here, here, sorry, I'm sorry, okay.
快 拦住他
Hurry! Block him! Block his way, hurry!
汤姆 快走
Tom! Tom, go!
下车
Get out!
他们乘坐一辆尼桑皮卡 找到他们
They're in a Nissan pickup. Find them!
派人去找了
We have our scouts searching now.
一号♥公路就在正前方
Highway one is straight ahead.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们走错路了
I'm telling you we are going the wrong way.
没有 只是绕一下路
No, it's a detour.
趴下
Get down!
我去 我喜欢这家伙 他真行啊
God, I like this guy. He is good.
他们逃走了 从库区向东行驶
They got away... heading east from the warehouse area.
操
Oh, shit.
检查一下后面有没有备胎
Check for a spare tire in the back.
哦 谢天谢地 有的
Oh, thank god. Yes.
好 我放风 你换轮胎
Okay, I'll pull security. You change the tire.
莫 得快点 我们在这儿是暴露的
Mo, Hurry up. We're exposed out here.
好
Yeah.
快点啊
Come on.
什么狗屎玩意
What piece of shit!
电影精选列表