但在此之后 我想换个地方
But after that I want a transfer.
我厌倦了沙漠
I am sick of the desert...
这地方好似一具腐尸
This place is like a rotting corpse.
那你想去哪 凯希尔
Then where would you like to go, Kahil?
伦敦
London.
巴黎
Paris.
不知道
I don't know.
好 我答应
Okay I promise...
你可以去你享受你想要的西方"文明"
that you will get all the western "culture" you want.
只要你能完成这项任务
Only if you get this job done for me.
拉苏尔 是我
Rasoul, it is me.
你觉得会结束吗
Did you think that this will ever end?
过去打仗是为了抢夺战利品
Ancient wars were fought for spoils.
而现代战争注定没有赢家
Modern wars aren't meant to be won.
汤姆
Tom!
该死的伊斯梅尔
Fucking Ismail.
当时你就该把他毙了
You should have shot him.
巴基斯坦人会抓住你的朋友
The Paks can have your friend.
也可能是伊朗人
Or the Iranians.
我不在乎他
I don't care about him.
但你永远无法离开这里
But you will never leave here.
叛徒
Traitor.
你必须偿还你的过错
You must pay for your sins.
拉苏尔
Rasoul.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国在攻击我们
ISIS is attacking us!
走
Go! Go!
过去
Go there, go!
伊♥斯♥兰♥国战士在攻击我们
ISIS fighters are attacking us!
你确定是伊♥斯♥兰♥国吗
ISIS, are you sure?
他们有重武器
They have heavy weapons!
我需要空中支援
I need air support now.
听见没有
You hear me!
不 拉苏尔 别跟个婊♥子♥似的要这要那
Nah, nah, nah, nah. Rasoul, don't be a bitch.
我没到前 先拖住他们
Hold them off until I get there.
我是冲着目标来的 拉苏尔
I'm coming for the target. Rasoul.
巴基斯坦混♥蛋♥
Pakistani asshole!
破门
Hit the gate!
破门
Hit the gate!
真♥主♥啊
Allahu-Akbar!
他们突破了大门
They broke through the gate.
所有人去大门那
Everyone to the gate.
你好 托马斯
Hello, Thomas.
妈的
Oh, fuck you.
一点都不幽默 你还好吧
It's not funny. Ah. - You okay?
怎么回事 你怎么过来的
What happened? How did you get here, man?
假扮成伊♥斯♥兰♥国 跟我在这里特种部队兄弟骑车过来
Rode in with my Afghan. Special Forces buddies, pretending to be ISIS.
啊还行吧 -操蛋
Uh, pretty good, huh? - Oh, fuck.
等会等会 莫呢
Hey, wait, wait, wait. What about Mo?
他也在这的
He's in here somewhere.
去找找
Let's go find him.
莫
Mo?
莫
Mo?
莫
Mo? Mo?
这帮狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh. Motherfucker!
罗曼 在这
Roman, in here.
你还好吗 我来了 莫 我来了 天呢
You okay? I got you, Mo. I got you. Jesus.
抱歉 莫
I'm sorry, Mo.
好了 起来
Come on. You get up.
先出去
Out of here. Out of here.
不是伊♥斯♥兰♥国
That's not ISIS.
什么
What?
他们是阿富汗突击队
They're Afghan Commandos.
就快到了 撑住
Almost there. Hang on...
你的小队呢 我们能把他们救出来吗
What about your SF guys? Can we get them out?
他们永远不会停止战斗
They are never gonna stop fighting.
我们在迈万德截住他们
We'll cut them off at Maiwand.
那附近有个旧中情局基地
An old CIA base is near there.
英国人有一架进港的飞机
The Brits have an inbound plane.
这里是纳齐尔特工
This is Agent Nazir.
所有塔♥利♥班♥红色部队以及巴德里313
All Taliban Red Unit and Badri 313...
准备前往迈万德
Prepare to stage in Maiwand.
长官 他们在那里
Sir, there they are.
让收割者无人机靠近一些
Moving in with Reaper.
正在确认来自镇上友军的信♥号♥♥
Confirming signal from town's blue force.
这家伙还在追
This guy doesn't quit.
确实
No, he doesn't.
靠近
Stay close.
沿着铁丝网开
Stay on the fence line.
四公里外就有个大门
There's a perimeter gate four klicks up.
他就在我们后面
He's right on our ass.
都还好吗 莫 没事吧
Everybody okay? Mo, good?
啊 罗曼中枪了 我的天
Ah, it's Roman. Oh, my God!
该死 -啊
Shit. - Ah.
罗曼 -他出了很多血
Roman. - He's bleeding very badly.
莫 找点东西给他包扎上 快
Mo, find something to pack him with. Quick.
没事的
It's alright. It's alright.
罗曼 坚持住
Roman, just hang on, okay?
坚持到上飞机
we're gonna make it to the flight.
罗曼 -不 罗曼
Roman! - No, Roman!
汤姆 我们得回去
Tom, we have to go back.
准备好摩托
Get the bike ready.
除了安♥拉♥ 再无上帝
There is no god... except Allah.
还有
And...
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥是
Muhammad is...
安♥拉♥的信使
...The messenger of Allah.
温柔
The Gentle...
仁慈
The Merciful...
善良
The Kind...
我是纳齐尔特工
This is Agent Nazir.
我看到迫击炮小队了
Mortar team on my signal.
朝陆地巡洋舰开炮
Fire at the Land Cruiser!
快
Now! Now!
好 莫 准备受击
Alright, Mo. Get ready.
坚持住 莫 就快到了
Hang on, Mo. Almost there!
赶不上了 汤姆 -会赶上的
We are not gonna make it, Tom. - We're gonna make it.
收到 布拉沃六号♥ 准备降落
Copy, Bravo Six. Prepare for landing.
北部和东部出现多辆不明车辆
Multiple bogies emerging from the north and east.
左侧舷窗报告发现火箭弹
RPG's spotted on the left window.
英方部队预计一分钟内到达战场
ETA on the Brit slide is one minute.
天啊 他们要堵住大门
Christ, they're gonna block the gate.
让飞行员先不要降落
Tell the birds to hold the plane.
收到
Copy.
收到 布拉沃六号♥ 坚持住
Roger, Bravo Six. Move your best to hold.
但我们这里还有平民
However, we have targeted civilian...
快 我们走 大家伙
Come, let's go, boys.
我看到门了
I see the gate.
别让他们进入基地
Don't let them enter the base.
汤姆
Tom?
全部停火
Stop all fire.
全体塔♥利♥班♥军队原地待命
All Taliban forces hold your position.
我去处理目标
The target is mine.
我要过去了
I'm going in.
待在这
Stay here.
他会杀了你的
He is going to kill you.
那我就更不能躺着任他宰割
Then I won't be lying down.
该死
Fuck.
我扶着你
I've got you.
我扶着你
I got you. Huh.
该死
Oh, shit.
抱歉 莫
I'm sorry, Mo.
电影精选列表