你们所有人在巴基斯坦
There will be no sanctuary for you
将无人庇护 无处可藏
or anyone of you anywhere in Pakistan.
因为美国人会再来的
Because the Americans will come again.
然后他们又会把你炸出来
And they will bomb the fuck out of you, again.
所以你最好一直绕圈跑
So you'll be running around in circles.
神赐予了你们天赋
You've been given a gift from God.
你们杀死了美国恶龙
You've slayed... the American dragon.
现在你们必须团结民众
Now you must focus on reuniting your people.
伊♥斯♥兰♥帝国才能像种子一样飘向四方
So the Caliphate... like a seed in the wind can spread.
说得好
Very good.
记住是谁让你坐上这个位置的 拉苏尔
Remember who put you in that chair, Rasoul.
在你被♥干♥的要死要活的时候
Who made you, who protected you
是谁造就了你 是谁保护了你
when you were being fucked hard.
愿你平安
Salaam Alaikum.
会议如何
How did the meeting go?
长官 他们都很恼火
Sir, they've all gone mad.
时代变了
Times have changed...
这些家伙还活在过去
and these guys are still living in the past.
只要他们不离开印度
As long as they keep their backs to India.
看到新闻了吗
Did you see the news?
有人炸毁了伊朗的至宝
Someone burned down Iran's crown jewel.
准备一下 你的祖国需要你
Be ready... your country may need you.
好的
Yes, sir.
与美国一样 以色列和其他西方势力
As the United States, Israel
继续否认参与了
and other Western powers continue to deny
今日在卡姆附近
any involvement in the sabotage
破坏伊朗核反应堆的行动
of Iran's nuclear reactor today near Kam
目前还是没有嫌疑人
there are still no suspects.
很多人想起了震网 这种恶意电脑病毒
Many are reminded of Stuxnet, the malicious computer virus
导致了他们储罐设施的离心机核反应堆核心熔毁
that caused the centrifuge meltdown of their tanks facility
随后引发了许多严重事件
that incident followed on for many other incidents...
你明天还回家吗
Are you still coming home tomorrow?
不了 汉斯先生要我先去柏林
No, Mr. Hans wants me in Berlin first thing.
等等 所以你要去柏林
Oh, wait, so you're going to Berlin?
对 我得去监督编辑
Yeah, I have to supervise the edit.
好吧 丽莱和我肯定会为你而骄傲
Well, Lilly and I are sure proud of you.
你做到了 -谢谢 亲爱的
You did it. - Oh, thanks, love.
我好想你们
I miss you both so much.
她听话吗 -是的 她一直...
Has she been good? - Yeah, she's been...
等等 怎么回事
Wait, w-- w-- what?
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
救命 -出什么事了
Help! - What's going on?
快回话 露娜
Answer me! Luna!
救命 -我去报♥警♥
Help! - I'll call the police!
他来了
There he is!
抱一个
Bring it in!
你还好吗 -很好
How are you? - Fine.
来吧 带你去喝一杯
Come on, let's get you a drink.
看到你安然无恙可真好
Good to see you all in one piece.
只是在做秀
It's all for show.
老样子
The usual?
干杯
Cheers!
厌倦了一边在这个臭水池里工作
Sick and tired of working in this cesspool
一边追寻美国梦
while looking for the American dream.
是啊 为什么叫我来 罗曼
Yeah, why am I here, Roman?
你的航♥班♥延误了
Your flight was delayed.
我知道
Well, I know.
92分钟后起飞
It leaves in 92 minutes.
我会再让它推迟的
I'm gonna push it back again!
跟我来
Come with me.
他们说这是不可能的
And they said it couldn't be done.
我最喜欢的马
My favorite horse...
总是使命必达
always delivers.
是啊 他们会重新造一个
Yeah, they'll just build another one.
这是当然
Of course they will.
所以下一阶段我需要你
And that's why I need you for the next phase.
行 等我回来再说
Yeah, when I get back.
不行 这事儿等不得
No, no, this one can't wait.
上楼说
Come upstairs.
我不知道多少合适 你告诉我什么时候停
I don't know, you just tell me when to stop.
我说了 罗曼
I told you, Roman.
等我回来再说
When I get back.
明天开工 为期三天
Job starts tomorrow, three days work.
不耽误你参加艾达的毕业典礼
You'll be back in time for Ida's graduation.
你窃听了我的电♥话♥
Oh, are you tapping my phones now?
这份工作让你变得多疑了
This job is making you paranoid.
你要签那些离婚文件吗
You're gonna sign those divorce papers?
你♥他♥妈♥离我的私生活远点 行吗
Stay out my fucking personal life, alright?
什么私生活 -是啊
What personal life? - Yeah.
我很担心你 汤姆
I worry about you, Tommy.
也许你敞开心扉 你也会找到内心的平静
Maybe if you open your mind, you could find some peace, too.
我就做到了
I sure did.
是啊 你说得对
Right, yeah.
好吧 那就为了艾达去做吧
Okay, do it for Ida then.
她想当医生 对吧
She wants to be a doctor, right?
你可以让她去任何一所她想去的医学院
You could put her through any medical school she wants.
这活在哪干
Where's the job?
这里
Here.
捣毁伊朗闪闪发光的新玩意儿只是个开始
Melting Iran's shiny new toy was just the beginning.
兰利想要一个在泰耶巴特附近
Langley wants a covert airstrip
穿越阿富汗边境的秘密机场
just across the Afghan border near Taybad.
我们要赶在他们有机会造大炸♥弹♥之前
We're gonna go in there and destroy their whole nuclear
进去摧毁整个核项目
program before they have the chance to build the big bomb.
你从阿富汗这边潜入伊朗
You'll insert here on the Afghan side in Iran.
老天爷 赫拉特可遍地都是外国间谍
Jesus. Herat is crawling with foreign spooks.
你找不到别人干这活了吗
And you can't get anybody else for this?
我不想让别人做
I don't want anybody else.
只有你明白 这不仅是钱的问题
Only know with you, it's not just all about the money.
好吧
Alright.
看见这个了没
See this?
塔♥利♥班♥把这里全控制住了
Taliban control all of this.
北部 西部 东部
Right? North, west, east.
和你们交火的民兵也和他们打
And your warring militias taking shots at them all.
给我的假身份是什么 -没有
What's the cover story? - There's none.
完完全全的黑色行动
It's black through and through.
你只能靠自己了 -靠
You're on your own. - Fuck.
好吧 如果要我接手
Alright, if I do this,
我需要一个帮手 要优秀的
I'm going to need a handler, a good one.
他要会说达里语和普什图语
Somebody who speaks both Dari and Pashtun
还要了解这操蛋的地方
and knows this fucking area.
他现在就在国内
He's in country right now.
汤姆
Tom.
愿你平安 -愿你平安
Salaam alaikum. - Wa-alaykumus-salaam.
我叫莫哈马德 但大家都叫我莫
My name is Mohammed. But everyone calls me, Mo.
我给你带了套衣服
I brought you change of clothes.
你看这里有谁会开新车
Is there anyone around here who drives a brand new SUV?
你明白我们应该融入当地吧
You know we're supposed to blend in, right?
我们可以融入的 美国人在大使♥馆♥留下了几十辆
We will. Americans left dozens of these at the embassy.
甚至这些毒贩就有其中一辆
Even these drug dealers have one of these.
安全屋在哪
Where's the safe house?
坎大哈 在赫拉特北边
Kandahar, which is north of Herat.
塔♥利♥班♥
Taliban?
没错 整个国家都被严防死守
Yeah. The country is locked up tight.
你需要什么
So, I mean, if you need something,
告诉我就好 我会全力以赴的
just let me know. I will make a run.
我猜你是这附近的人吧
So I take it you're from around here?
对 在这里出生 一直长到十六岁
Yeah, born and raised till I was 16.
会有人认出你吗
Will anyone recognize you?
不会 我觉得不会
No, I don't think so.
电影精选列表