我要给兰利打电♥话♥ 确保我们上线了
I'll call Langley, make sure we're on.
这样最好
We better be.
几个维修工检查了那个电缆箱 我们完蛋了
Some maintenance guy checks that junction box, we're fucked.
喂 -嘿 是我
Hello? - Hey, it's me.
你每次给我打电♥话♥ 号♥码都不同
Every time you call, it's from a different number.
我没赶上明晚到盖特威克的那架飞机
Listen, I get in late tomorrow night to Gatwick.
航♥班♥晚点了我会给你打电♥话♥的 好吗
I'll call you if my flight's delayed, alright?
汤姆 这次你必须赶上飞机
And make sure you're on the plane this time, Tom.
艾达已经告诉朋友
'Cause Ida's already told her friends
她老爸要参加她的毕业典礼了
that her fucking dad will be there for her graduation.
科里 别抱怨了
Alright, don't start, Cory.
工作所迫
I mean you know, the job dictates everything.
这次不行
Well, you know what, you need to dictate it this time
不然你会让她很难过的
or you're gonna break her heart.
还有 你得签一下离婚协议
And... I-- I also need you to sign the papers.
我终于可以向前看了
And, I suppose I could finally move on.
你在和别人约会吗
Are you seeing somebody?
对
Yeah, I am.
你是认真的吗
Is this serious?
我只是不想住在这个鬼地方了
I just want to stop living in this purgatory.
你也知道 看着你的东西
You know what I mean, look at your things.
公♥寓♥里到处都是
They're all over the flat.
我都听你的 好吗
I'll do whatever you need, alright?
我只想
I just...
让你开心
I want you to be happy.
你肯定要在毕业典礼后才到
Sure you're gonna go right back there after the graduation.
你总是这样
You'll never quit.
你就承认吧
Admit it.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
我没啥特长 不是吗
I mean, I don't have anything else on my resume, do I?
你可以教书
You know you can teach.
教书 -没错 教书
Teach? - Yeah, teach.
你拿到了教育学位
Y-- you've got the degree.
我对整天站在讲桌后
I'm not really that interested
没什么兴趣
in sitting behind a desk all day.
抱歉 科里 -没事
I'm sorry, Cory. - Okay.
非常抱歉 -那...
About everything. - Just...
千万要注意安全 好吗
Just please be safe, will you?
请你一定要上那架飞机
And please be on that flight.
好的
Okay.
下一个
Next.
护照
Passport.
手指放上来
Place your fingers on there.
你到伊♥斯♥兰♥酋长国干什么
What's your business in the Islamic Emirate?
我是红新月会的
I'm working with the Red Crescent...
来抗旱救灾
Drought relief.
不允许拍照
Do not take pictures.
你得遵循伊♥斯♥兰♥教法
You are to obey Sharia law.
好
Yeah.
喂
Hello?
很高兴听到你的声音
It is good to hear your voice.
在那边有遇到什么麻烦吗
Any problems getting in the country?
没有 他们买♥♥了假身份
No, they bought the cover story.
就像你说的 系统里没有我的指纹
And my fingerprints weren't in the system, like you said.
你知道我会给你撑腰的
You know I got you back.
可你得小心行事
But still, you got to be careful.
如果他们发现你的真实身份
If they find out who you really are...
罗曼 我知道有风险
I know the risk, Roman.
相信我
Trust me.
但我说过 我要做这份工作 我说到做到
But I said I will do this job, and I will.
我相信你
I know you would.
所以我有你想要的情报
That's why I got that info you wanted.
纳哈尔·胡塞尼
Nahal Hosseini.
我一会儿把她的号♥码发给你
I'll text you her number.
谢谢
Thank you, thanks.
你朋友什么时候来
When does your friends come here?
后天
Day after tomorrow.
罗曼 我只做翻译工作 对吗
Roman, it's just a translating job, right?
只是翻译 没错
Just translating, yes.
好了 我得挂了
Okay, I got to go.
现在什么情况
Status?
长官 离心机处于恒温状态
Centrifuges are at temperature, sir.
分配可变转速
Distributing variable spin speed.
正在上升
It's moving up now.
增加到每分钟70000转
Increasing to 70,000 rpm.
他们发现我们了吗 -没
Do they know we're in? - No, sir.
我们还很安全
We're still clean.
开始吧
Do it.
每个人都就位了吗
Is everyone at their stations?
速度增加到每分钟90000转
Increasing speeds to 90,000 rpm.
检测到反应区压力增加
Tracking pressure increase in reactive space.
温度持续上升
Temperature continuing to rise.
现在有800度了
Now at 800 degrees.
会触发应急警报器
They manually triggered their emergency alarms.
触发了灭火系统
They triggered the halon gas system.
幸运的是大部分辐射都埋于地下
Luckily most of the radiation... is trapped underground.
最高领袖觉得我们太过羸弱
The Supreme Leader thinks we look weak.
尤其是纳坦兹事件之后
Especially after Natanz.
他想公开处决负责人
He wants a public execution for the person responsible
只有美国人和以色列人才有这样的能耐
Only the Americans or Israelis, have this capability.
没错 问题在于需要证据
Yes, the problem is proving it.
我们在监视一位记者
We're monitoring a journalist...
她收到的机密文件
She received classified files,
有中情局在中东的所有行动
on all CIA operations in the Middle East.
法扎德 不惜一切代价
Do whatever it takes, Farzad.
动作要快
And do it quick.
好的 我要出发去机场了
Alright, I'm off to the airport.
有罗曼的消息吗 -没有
Anything from Roman? - All clean.
好的 记得把房♥子清理干净
Alright, make sure... clean out the house.
把硬盘都清除干净 好吗
Wipe down all the hard drives, ey?
全都清理掉 -没问题
Full burn down. - You got it.
代我向自♥由♥世界问好
Say hello to the free world for me.
保重
Take care.
北方联盟突击搜查了希比尔甘
The Northern Alliance conducted raids in Sheberghan.
他们正在昆都士城外集结一支小队
They're massing a small force outside of Kunduz.
我们需要更多的枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
We need more ammunition for the M4s and rockets
你怎么会搞得弹♥药♥都没了
How the fuck can you be running out of ammunition?
美国人留给你的就是空的
When the Americans left you with it?
那都多久以前的事了 凯希尔 我们同时还在和达伊沙战斗
That was a long time ago, Kahil, we're also fighting Daesh.
每天都有新的伊♥斯♥兰♥国战士从波斯湾冒出来
New ISISK fighters coming in from the Gulf every single day.
我想聊聊赫拉特针对教师的杀戮
I want to talk about the killings... in Herat, the teachers.
用老办法重新教育民众
Re-educating the population... ...in the old ways.
穆拉·奥玛尔制定的
Set forth by Mullah Omar.
穆拉·奥玛尔已经死了
Mullah Omar is dead.
翻篇了 现在呢
Done gone, now what?
我知道他们完全听不懂我现在说的话
I know they don't understand a word I'm saying right now.
但你最好听懂
But you better.
我可不想把这破事儿对你重说一遍
Can't have you pull this crazy shit all over again.
砍掉人的脑袋
Chopping heads off.
当众殴打妇女
Beating women in public.
还自♥拍♥
Taking selfies.
全世界都看着呢
The world is watching.
你必须告诉他们你跟得上时代
And you have to show them that you are modernizing.
因为我不能让我的领导人面临制裁
Because I can't have my leaders face sanctions.
但你担心的只是小女孩
But what you're worried about is the dangers
上学路上有危险
of little girls going to school.
我才不担心上学的小女孩
I'm not worried about little girls in schools.
那你担心什么
Then what're you worried about?
叛徒 凯希尔 我只担心叛徒
Traitors, Kahil, traitors.
你就继续复仇吧
You continue this revenge shit.
电影精选列表