我不知道为什么我之前没发现
I don't know why I didn't see it before.
我...我很抱歉
I...I'm sorry.
我还是不记得了
I still don't remember.
但你只是个孩子
But you're just a baby.
太年轻了,不适合做我的克拉克
Much too young to be my Clark.
还有其他不同之处
There are other differences,too.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
然后你开始想起来了
Then you're starting to remember.
我记得这个
I remember this.
我记得...
I remember...
超人
Superman.
除此以外,都是生活的片段
Other than that,just flashes of a life.
我记得这个房♥间
I remember this room.
泽塔人的密室,你能带我们去吗?
The zeta chamber.Can you take us there?
是的
Yes.
大声点...
Louder...
...乔恩·琼兹
...J'onn J'onzz.
所有的战争世界都必须听到你的呼喊
All of War World must hear your cries.
拜托,不要!
Please,don't!
并且知道
And know
他们也没有希望了
that there is no hope for them,either.
站起来
On your feet.
如果我们看不见你的脸就不太好了
It's not as good if we can't see your face.
他现在要把你干掉了
He's gonna finish you off,now.
我会让你好好打一枪
I'm gonna let you get one good shot in.
带着荣耀离去
Go out in a blaze of glory.
让它有意义
Make it count.
我本可以直接揍他的
I could have just punched him.
我想看看我是不是对的
I wanted to see if I was right
关于那些东西是干什么用的
about what those things were for.
我是
I was.
是的
Yes,
我就是这样来到这里的
this is how I arrived here.
我一定...用这个
I was bound...with this.
很难相信一根绳子
It's hard to believe a rope
能抓住像你这样强壮的人
could hold someone as strong as you.
我觉得这不是普通的绳子
I don't think it's an ordinary rope.
这些控制非常直观
These controls are surprisingly intuitive.
它会把我们带到哪里?
Where will it take us?
几乎任何我们想去的地方
Virtually anywhere we want to go.
战俘世界,蒙古人说
Prisoners of War World,Mongul speaks.
观察这个存在
Observe this being.
他比你强壮
He is stronger than you.
他比你聪明
He is wiser than you.
看着他死在我们手里
Watch him die at our hands.
要知道,没有希望
And know,there is no hope.
如果我们想走,现在是时候了
If we want to leave,this is the time.
明白
Understand,
我们和他之间有一群勇士
there's an army of warriors between us and him.
奇怪的是,我对这种可能性感到很自在
I'm strangely comfortable with those odds.
我得说我们遇到过一些情况
I'd say we've been in situations
就像以前一样
like this before.
我正想让你们去
I was just gonna send you guys,
然后回去救他
and then go back and save him.
最后一个绿色火星人就这样结束了
So ends the very last green Martian.
哇,就这样?
Whoa,that's it?
我还以为你会多说一点呢
I thought you were gonna say a little more.
因为你对我们很有用
Because you are useful to us,
洛沃
Lobo,
我们给你一定程度的自♥由♥
we give you a measure of freedom,
-但不要...-就像...
-but do not...-Like...
我们认为这个丑陋的绿色火星人
we thought this ugly green Martian
会给我们打开世界大战的钥匙吗
would give us the key to War World
这样我们就能发射这该死的东西了
so we could actually fire the damn thing
而不是在这等上一万年
instead of just sitting on our ass for 10,000 years.
哇!
Whoa!
哦,只是跟你开玩笑而已
Uh,just yanking your chain a little.
我只想打破尴尬的紧张气氛
I'm all about breaking the awkward tension.
你的尖叫声会激励我们的工人
Your screams will inspire our workers
几十年了,傻瓜
for decades,fool.
得了吧,老板
Oh,come on,boss man.
我没别的意思
I didn't mean nothing.
我只是觉得我们该停下来了
I just thought we needed to stop
享受花香
and smell the flowers for once.
你知道,慢慢来
You know,slow things down.
为什么?
Why?
蒙古尔勋爵
Lord Mongul,
12层发生了骚乱,城♥堡♥的环
there's a disturbance on level 12,citadel ring.
又一次乏味的反叛
Another tedious rebellion.
向所有级别发送执行细节
Send an enforcement detail to all levels.
报告说一个安♥全♥部♥门在十层被压垮了
Reports of a security division being overwhelmed on level ten.
关闭战门
Close battle gates
并组建起义军
and scramble insurrection units.
八层战斗门显示故障
Showing malfunction on level eight battle gate.
故障?
Malfunction?
它被扯断了轨道
It's been torn out of its tracks.
四层所有通讯中断
All communications lost on level four.
降低防御舱壁
Lower defensive bulkheads.
-来.-六层和七层有其他缺口
-Come.-Additional breaches on levels six and seven.
安♥全♥部♥门人满为患
Security divisions are being overrun.
第二层停电
Power outage on level two.
防御舱壁被外力抬高
Defensive bulkheads raised by outside force.
是啊,那就是神奇女侠或者超人
Yeah,that'd be Wonder Woman or Superman.
但蝙蝠侠不是
But not Batman.
那样会伤到他的下背部
That would screw up his lower back.
我让你杀了他们
I had you kill them.
杀了他们?
Kill them?
我以为你说的是"放了他们"
I thought you said "Free them."
哦,好吧,诚实的错误,可能发生在任何人身上
Oh,well,honest mistake.Could happen to anybody.
但我觉得我们终于能说话了
But I think it's great we're finally talking.
背信弃义
Treachery.
我知道,对吧?
I know,right?
你以为你可以信任一个雇来的杀手
You'd think you could trust a paid killer,
别指望他会杀了你
and not expect he'd totally try to kill you
接管宇宙中最厉害的武器
and take over the most badass weapon in the universe.
但是,哦,好吧
But,oh,well!
耶!
Yeah!
武装自己
Arm yourselves.
他来了
There he is.
-在领袖的脚下.-马上
-At the foot of the leader.-On it.
杀死他们
Kill them.
你现在死了
You die now.
耶! 别听那些火星人的话
Yeah! Don't take no shit from those Martians!
你杀不了我们
You can't kill us.
我们联♥系♥在一起...战争世界和蒙古
We are linked...War World and Mongul.
我们走着瞧
We shall see.
你在干什么? 他还在呼吸!
What are you doing? He's still breathing!
干掉他!
Frag him!
你欠我那个火星人的
You owe me that Martian.
我装了后门
I put in that back door.
我解放了你!
I freed you!
电影精选列表