我怀疑是"普林斯女士"
I doubt it is "Ms.Prince."
我认为这种身份完全是一种错觉
I think this identity is every bit the illusion
那个邪恶的火星领袖
that that evil Martian leader was.
啊,那就成功了
Ah,then it worked.
你终于来了
You've come at last.
别紧张,伙计
Easy there,fella.
看来你经历了很多
Looks like you've been through a lot.
恰恰相反,克拉克
On the contrary,Clark,
我把你们,你们三个
I've put you,all three of you,
经历了很多
through a lot.
布鲁斯,戴安娜
Bruce.Diana.
是的,那是你们的真名
Yes,those are your true names.
我很了解你
And I know you well,
因为我已经在你们的脑海里活了好几个月了
for I've lived inside your minds for months now,
帮助创造了幻觉
helping create the illusions
你还活着
you've lived.
为什么?
Why?
这不是我的选择
Not by choice.
这些机器篡夺了我的心灵感应能力
These machines usurped my telepathic power,
用它来奴役你和其他无数人
and used it to enslave you and countless others.
我一点都不明白
I don't understand any of this.
我们到底在哪里?
Where on earth are we?
不是地球
Not Earth,
战争的世界
War World.
一种非常古老的行星大小的武器
An immensely ancient planet-sized weapon
它是由囚犯的仇恨和恐惧驱动的
that's powered by the hate and fear of its prisoners,
我被迫创造现实
I have been forced to create realities.
一部分是幻觉,一部分是技术
part illusion,part technology,
压抑消极情绪
to wrench negative emotions
可怜的灵魂被困在这里
from the poor souls trapped here.
但你帮了我们
But you helped us.
那音乐,把我们每个人都吸引到这里
That music,drawing each of us here.
是的,经过几个月的搜寻
Yes.After months of searching,
我在系统里找到了后门
I found a back door in the system.
我唯一能做的就是给你打电♥话♥
I called to you the only way I could.
这花了十几辈子的时间
It took a dozen lifetimes.
但你从未放弃
But you never gave up.
我从你身上学到了这些,还有勇气
I learned that from you,as well as courage
也有信仰
and faith.
这段时间花的很值
It was time well spent.
他来了,你必须躲起来
He's coming! You must hide.
找到泽塔的密室,趁你还能逃的时候赶紧逃
Find the zeta chamber.Escape while you still can.
我们会带你一起去的
We'll bring you with us.
你叫我们来救你
You called us here to save you.
起初,是的
At first,yes.
我只想到我自己
I thought only of myself.
活在你们的脑海里,我...
Having lived in your minds,I--
晚安,女士们
Good night,ladies.
哦,你们三个真可爱
Oh,you three are adorable.
哦,怎么了?
Oh.What?
-他们没死.-不
-They're not dead.-No.
事实上,我觉得这个人刚刚出生
In fact,I think this one's just being born.
代替我亲眼看到死去的人
Replacements for the ones I saw die.
他们克隆
They're clones.
几百年来偷来的人的复♥制♥品
Copies of people stolen over hundreds of years
来自不同的世界,不同的现实
from various worlds,various realities.
所以,我们也是克隆人?
So,we're clones,too?
不
No.
许多囚犯都是原始人
Many of the prisoners are originals.
显然,它们会产生更强烈的仇恨和恐惧
Evidently,they produce superior hatred and terror.
你会成为一名出色的警探,韦恩警官
You'd make a great detective,Officer Wayne.
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
我不知道的事情太多了
There's too much I don't know,
比如我怎么知道怎么用这个数据库
like how I even know how to work this database,
或者我的真名
or my real name,
或者是谁在监视我们
or who's watching us.
是的,我也感觉到了
Yes,I sense that,too.
一定是那个攻击我们的生物
It must be that creature who attacked us.
嗯,这看起来很眼熟
Hmm.This looks familiar.
你逃不掉的,笨蛋
No escape for you,chump.
看来你要享受一对一的美好时光了
Looks like you're gonna get some one-on-one quality time
和老板在一起
with the boss man.
哦,你说得对
Oh,you can say that again.
你不会太高兴的,因为他们都是幻觉
He ain't gonna be too happy that all of them illusions
你一直在给犯人灌输思想
you've been pumping into the prisoners' minds
正在做广♥告♥
are taking a commercial break.
你已经没有斗志了
No fight left in you.
我都不知道你需不需要这些脑粘合剂
Don't know if you even need these brain binders.
嗯,你想要他
Well,you wanted him.
你得到他了
You got him.
呃,他还剩下什么
Eh,what's left of him.
宇宙中最后一个绿色火星人...
The last green Martian in the universe...
这个宇宙
This universe.
你真让人失望
What a disappointment you are.
千年前,她呼唤我
Millennia ago,she called to me,
承诺给我力量
promised me power,
我就来了
and I came.
我杀了这里所有的拉尔加人
I killed every last Larga here.
但是力量在哪里呢?
But where was the power?
哦,天啊,又是这个故事,它永远不会过时
Oh,boy,this story again.It never gets old.
现在开始关键部分
Now starts the key part.
我们现在是一体了
We were now one.
宇宙中最具毁灭性的武器
The most devastating weapon in the universe,
行星杀手
a planet killer.
但是钥匙在哪里呢?
But where was the key?
剧透一下,不在这里
Spoiler alert,not here.
即使没有它
Even without it,
我们是强大的,永恒的...
we are powerful,eternal...
多亏了无情的恐怖和暴♥力♥
thanks to the unrelenting terror and violence
我们珍贵的客人
of our treasured guests,
但关键是
But the key,
她低声对我们说
she whispered to us.
它经历了十几次跳跃,到达了另外十几次现实
It took a dozen jumps to a dozen more realities
在我们发现真正的火星人之前
before we found actual living Martians.
成千上万的人分布在几十个宇宙中
Thousands of them in dozens of universes,
还是没有钥匙
and still no key.
然后,我们忠实的狗...
Then,our faithful dog here...
雇佣兵,是的
Mercenary.Yeah.
最后一个绿色火星人
The last green Martian.
你没有钥匙
You had no key.
你不知道有钥匙
You knew of no key.
你很有用
You were useful
只是作为一个视觉投射者
only as a vision-caster.
而现在...
And now...
...即便如此
...even in that,
你失败了
you fail.
只有一个小小的服务
There is but one small service
你还没有渲染战争世界
you have yet to render the War World.
那家伙说你讨厌抢
That creature said you hated guns.
显然他说的是实话
Apparently he spoke the truth.
显然,我对自己的穿着很挑剔
Evidently,I'm very particular about how I dress.
我也必须如此
As I must be,too.
我喜欢它
I like it.
我也是
Me,too.
克拉克,是你!
Clark! It's you!
电影精选列表