and a route to keep.
但我们知道你撞上了雪堆
But we know you hit the snowbank.
因为连环相撞我们才看到那该死的东西
The pileup's why we saw the blasted thing.
请每个人都...
Please,everyone...
你有问题吗?
You got a problem?
你本可以开车更小心的,仅此而已
Well,you could have been driving more carefully,is all.
你胆子真大!
Lot of nerve you got!
美国政♥府♥感谢你们的合作
The American government appreciates your cooperation
在这件事上
in this matter.
对吗,肯特探员?
Isn't that right,Agent Kent?
嗯,是的
Uh,yes.
请坐吧
Please take a seat.
名字和职业,以及...
Names and occupations,beginning with...
波特,长途卡车司机
Potter.Long-haul trucker.
朗先生和朗太太
Mr.and Mrs.Lang.
截至上周二
As of last Tuesday.
我们在度蜜月
We're on our honeymoon.
鲷鱼卡尔
Snapper Carr.
临时周末经理!
Temporary weekend manager!
你不会给店主打电♥话♥吧?
You're not going to call the owner,are you?
我真的需要这份工作
I really need this gig to work out.
巴勒斯·金斯伯格·凯鲁亚克
Burroughs Ginsburg Kerouac.
职业,流浪汉!
Occupation,drifter!
好了,自♥由♥先生
All right,Mr.free spirit,
想告诉我搭档你看到了什么吗?
want to tell my partner what you saw?
我在五号♥公路上搭车
I was hitching down Highway 5.
我礼貌地站到他的肩膀上,这样人们就能看到我了
I politely step onto the shoulder so people can see me.
哈!
Ha!
那家伙跳出来,我刹车
That loon jumps out,I brake,
突然我被困在雪堆里,保险杠上停着两辆车
and suddenly I'm in a snowbank with two cars on my bumper.
那就是我们听到它的时候
That's when we hear it.
它发出刺耳的呼啸声
It was shrill and whistling
像一声尖叫
like a scream.
让你的牙齿颤抖
Made your teeth vibrate.
我们抬起头,然后,探员,我发誓
We look up,and.Agent,I swear,
头顶上是一个飞碟,就像电影里的一样!
overhead was a flying saucer,like right out of the movies!
-然后...-砰!
-Then---Bam!
它撞上了远处的东西
It hits something in the distance.
然后...
And then...
然后...
And then...
然后呢?
And then?
光线从它坠落的地方发出
This light starts coming from where it crashed,
这是不对的
and it's not right.
我从没见过那样的光
I've never seen a light like that.
我再也不想看到那一幕了
I never want to see that again.
那东西撞上了旧谷仓
The thing slammed into the old barn
在路的尽头
at the end of the road.
当我们到达那里时,周围都是脚印
When we get there,there's footprints around it.
我们想,有人受伤了
We figure,hey,someone's hurt.
我们分头去看
We split up to look.
我绕道后面
I walk around back,
然后我就看到了
and that's when I see it.
我们看到了!
We saw it!
我向上帝发誓
My hand to God,
是外星人从谷仓里跑出来的
it was an alien running out of that barn.
如果你不相信我们,就去问那个女孩
Ask that girl if you don't believe us.
她也看到了
She saw it,too.
姓名和职业,女士
Name and occupation,ma'am.
我很抱歉,嗯...
I'm sorry.Um...
你问,哦,普林斯女士
You're asking? Oh,Ms.Prince.
我是秘书,主要是打字员
I'm a secretary.Mainly a typist.
我...事情发生的时候我正在去上班的路上
I...I was on my way to work when it all happened.
我...
I...
我想...
I think...
一切都很模糊
It's all fuzzy.
我...我记得天空中的光
I...I remember lights in the sky,
但我孤身一人
but I was alone.
我很抱歉,我一定是收了事故的惊吓
I'm sorry.I must be in shock from the accident.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything
直到韦恩警官把我们带到这里
until Officer Wayne brought us here.
-我...我很抱歉.-嘘
-I'm...I'm sorry.-Psst.
我之前没说过
I didn't say this before
因为我不想让所有人都听到
because I didn't want everyone to hear.
我在柜台
I was at the counter
当那个警♥察♥带着一群人进来的时候
when that officer walks in with the lot of them.
说要等当局来
Says to wait for the authorities,
但我没有报♥警♥
but I didn't call the cops,
老磨坊的谷仓里也没有电♥话♥
and there's no phone at the old mill's barn.
那他怎么这么快就出现了?
So,how did he show up so fast?
探员,我们都跟着外星人的脚印走
Agent,we all followed that alien's footprints.
但当我们回到谷仓时,我数了数
But when we got back to the barn,I counted.
有五组足迹进入树林
There were five sets of tracks going into the woods,
六个回来了
and six coming back.
你是说外星人可能还在这片区域?
Are you saying the alien might still be in this area?
我是说外星人...
I'm saying the alien...
可能就在这个房♥间里
might be in this room.
它可能改变了形状
It could've changed its shape.
看起来像我们中的一员
Look like one of us.
将图像投射到你的脑海中
Project images into your mind.
迷惑你
Confuse you.
任何行为怪异的人可能都不是他们所说的那样,伙计
Anyone acting odd may not be who they say they are,man.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我会找任何看起来与众不同的人
I'd look to anyone who seems different.
外国人,奇怪
Foreign.Strange.
奇怪
Weird.
非美国式的
Un-American.
不像你和我
Not like you and me.
当你找到他们的时候
And when you find them,
你得马上处理掉他们
you got to take care of them right away.
否则你就会让它们在你的思想中站稳脚跟!
Or else you'll give them a foothold into your mind!
我像是她
I think it's her.
那个警♥察♥突然出现了
That cop showed up out of nowhere.
你会保护我们吗?
Are you gonna protect us?
你会做好你的工作吗?
Will you do your job?
肯特探员,回答问题
Agent Kent,answer the question.
是的
Yes.
我...我是说,不
I...I mean,no.
我是说,我...
I mean,I'm...
长官,我只是想了解情况,好吗?
Sir,I'm just trying to get information,okay?
你能把那该死的点唱机关掉吗?
And [loudly] would you turn that damn jukebox off?
但是它已经关了
But it is off.
呃,打扰一下
Uh,excuse me.
音乐
The music.
我们也听到了
We hear it too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得请你回去找其他证人
I have to ask you to go back with the other witnesses.
不,听我们说
No.Listen to us.
怎么啦? 等等,什么...你...
What? Wait,what...What did you...
那是什么?
What was that?
这些图片...
Those images...
什么图片?
What images?
就像我们说的!
It's like we said!
这是他们!
It's them!
把幻像送入你的大脑
Sending visions into your brain.
他们是外星人!
They're the aliens!
我不知道发生了什么,但是...
I don't know what's going on,but--
别再往前走了!
Don't take a step further!
电影精选列表