你不会想让我的魔棒再次说话吧?
You don't want my magic wand to speak again,do you?
那么,你回来了
So,you've returned.
你的任务是什么?
And your mission?
完成了
Completed.
军阀死了
The Warlord is dead.
这一直是你的计划
This was your plan all along.
当然了
Of course.
攻击军阀,失败
Attack Warlord,lose.
说服军阀来这里
Convince the Warlord to come here
我可以亲手杀了他
where I can kill him myself.
我现在要付款了
I'll take my payment now.
只要你帮我完成一件小事
After you fulfill one small task for me.
做这最后一件事,你就会得到你的财富
Do this last thing,and you will have your riches.
动手吧,胆小鬼
Do it,coward.
我不能...
I can't...
我不会...
I won't...
让你杀了他们
let you kill them.
啊-哈! 是的
Ah-ha! Yes.
我一点也不惊讶
Well,I'm not surprised.
哦,又少了一个我不用付钱的人
Oh,well,one less person I don't have to pay.
我应该让你们自相残杀
I should let you kill each other.
你!
You!
是时候去死了,巫师
Time to die,wizard.
我也是这么想的
My sentiments exactly.
哦!
Ugh!
够了!
Enough!
你怎么敢!
How dare you!
你们这些可悲的凡人以为我,伟大的火神
You pathetic mortals think that I,the great Deimos,
就这么容易掉下去?
would fall so easily?
我不仅仅是血肉之躯
I am more than mere flesh and blood.
我是魔法的化身
I am magic incarnate.
我是斯卡塔里斯的统治者
I am the ruler of Skartaris.
我是这个王国的主人
I am the master of this realm.
我是你的死神!
I am your death!
你会打架吗?
Can you fight?
放了我,我就知道了
Free me and find out.
我知道这个
I know this.
我被困在这里好多年了
I've been trapped here for years.
我叫特拉维斯·摩根
My name is Travis Morgan,
而我就是军阀
and I am the Warlord.
火卫二!
Deimos!
我会报仇的,军阀
I will have my revenge,Warlord.
大人,马契斯特在哪里?
My Lord,where is Machiste?
对不起,玛丽亚
I'm sorry,Mariah.
现在结束了
It's over now.
我们可以回家了
We can return home.
我需要更多像你这样的勇士
I could use more warriors like you.
跟我们一起回来吧
Come back with us.
不,我需要...
No.I need...
找到一条回去的路
To find a way back.
是的
Yes.
但是去哪里呢?
But to where?
家
Home.
跟我们来吧
Come with us.
摩根...
Morgan...
不
No.
这是我的家,我的人♥民♥
This is my home,my people.
我是他们的国王
And I am their king.
我得在这里保护他们不受火卫二的伤害
I need to be here to protect them from Deimos.
祝你好运
Good luck.
先生,代理肯特,总部派我来的
Sir? Agent Kent.Main office sent me.
啊,新搭档
Ah,the new partner.
我是...
I'm...
代理法拉第,我知道
Agent Faraday.I know.
硫磺岛的紫心勋章
Purple Heart in Iwo Jima.
中♥央♥情报局的创始人
Founder of the Central Bureau of Intelligence.
雅努斯指令事件中的首席特工
Lead agent during the Janus Directive incident.
我知道你的简历,儿子
Yeah,I know the resume,son.
我活下来了
I lived it.
他们真的让你陷入了困境
They really threw you in the deep end
你的第一个任务?
with your first assignment,huh?
他们是怎么跟你说的?
What did they tell you about this?
7时,0700
At 0700 hours,
格罗弗磨坊镇上空出现了奇怪的灯光
strange lights were seen over the town of Grover's Mill.
六个目击者声称他们看到有东西从天而降
Six witnesses claim they saw something fall from the sky.
我想是俄♥国♥人干的,长官
I'm thinking it's the Russians,sir.
另一个人造卫星
Another Sputnik.
它来自太空,没错
It came from space,all right.
但是想想...更远
But think...farther.
我们是奉12号♥长官之命被派来的
We've been dispatched here on behest of Majestic-12,
调查不明飞行物目击事件的程序
a program that investigates UFO sightings.
这可能正好符合条件
This might just qualify.
由我们来审问证人
It's up to us to interrogate the witnesses
看看发生了什么
and find out what happened.
现在是证明你自己的时候了
Now's the time to prove yourself.
你真备好捍卫真理,正义和美国的方式了吗?
Are you ready to uphold truth,justice,and the American way,
不管怎么样?
no matter what?
是的,先生.无论如何
Yes,sir.No matter what.
那就准备好去见花生画廊吧
Then get ready to meet the peanut gallery.
喂,警官...
Ho there,Officer...
韦恩警官,高速公路巡警
Officer Wayne,highway patrol.
目击者在里面
Witnesses are inside.
太好了
Excellent.
韦恩警官,我的搭档,肯特探员
Officer Wayne,my partner,Agent Kent.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
让我们开始吧
Let's get started.
你请,警官
After you,Officer.
警官吗?
Officer?
警官韦恩?
Officer Wayne?
是的,抱歉,我是...
Yes,apologies.I was...
不要紧
Never mind.
奇怪的家伙
Strange fellow.
你没事吧,孩子?
You all right there,son?
很好,先生
Just dandy,sir.
-哦,感谢上帝...-我们已经来了一个小时了
-Oh,thank God...-We've been here an hour.
-...终于有了权威.-出去安全吗?
-...finally an authority.-Is it safe to go out there?
女士们,先生们,请
Gentlemen,ladies,please.
我是肯特探员
I'm Agent Kent.
他是来问我们小绿人的事的
And he's here to ask us about the little green men.
这可不是开玩笑,我知道我看到了什么
This is no joke! I know what I saw.
我们都看到了,女士
We all saw it,lady.
这要花多长时间?
How long is this going to take?
需要多久就多久,长官
As long as it needs to,sir.
要花多久就花多久
It takes as long as it takes.
为了山姆大叔和他的美国
For Uncle Sam and his United States,man.
只要经纪人需要,我很乐意待在这里
Well,I am happy to stay as long as the agent needs.
我不乐意
I'm not.
我在雪堆里发现了一辆油罐车
I've got a tanker in a snow drift
还有一条要守的路
电影精选列表