外面,是一根山羊绳
that outside,was a goat rope.
哦,确实是
Oh,it sure was.
而你们却认为
And you boys think
你能做出比我更好的决定吗?
you could make better decisions than me?
没错
That's right.
我跟你说过这个钟表吗?
I ever tell you about this timepiece?
我的曾祖父带着它度过了独♥立♥战争
My great grandfather carried it through the Revolutionary War.
我祖父,经历了1812年的战争
My grandpappy,through the War of 1812.
我爸爸在美墨战争期间也有它
My pa had it during the Mexican-American War.
我把它带到了各州之间的战争中
And I took it through the war between the states.
要瞒着北方佬近卫军一年吗
Had to hide it for a year from the Yankee Guards
我在夏依洛被俘后
after I was captured at Shiloh.
不舒服
Uncomfortable,
但仍然保持时间
but still keeps the time.
我们才不管你爷爷的手表呢!
We don't give a damn about your grandpappy's watch!
哦...
Oh...
但你真的应该这么做
But you very much should.
你看
You see,
我家总是用这块表来解决纠纷
my family has always settled their disputes with this watch.
现在,当钟声停止
Now,when the chimes stop,
动起来
make your move.
我一直想解决这个问题
Been meaning to fix that.
我来装,需要五分钟
I'll load up.Need five minutes.
我还在想你什么时候会出现呢
I was wondering when you'd show up.
把你的命运和一群小偷混在一起
Throwing your lot in with a bunch of thieves
现在跟你的代码不匹配了,对吧?
doesn't match your code now,does it?
意识到这个错误,你就来了
And realizing that mistake,here you are.
看起来就像是这样
Looks like.
也许我们可以做个交易
Maybe we could strike a deal.
当然,你得说服我
But of course,you'd have to convince me.
我需要两种说服方式
And I'm going to need both types of convincing.
你觉得你能应付我的身体接触吗?
You think you can handle being physical with me?
我们在甜水镇劫持火车
We hijack the train at Sweetwater,
装上炸♥药♥
and load the nitro.
我们在街垒旁引爆它
We detonate it by the barricade.
里面的人都会蒸发
It'll vaporize everyone inside
随时都可以
any minute now.
啊!
Hyah!
我得说
I got to say,
有你在身边真的很方便
you're real handy to have around.
你相信我吗?
You trust me?
当然,我知道
Damn straight,I do.
让所有人离开路障
Get everyone out of the barricade.
我要彻底结束这一切
I'm gonna end this once and for all.
架!
Hyah!
啊!
Argh!
快点,我们离开这里!
Hurry up,let's get out of here!
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
你出去会让孩子们中枪的
You go out there,you'll get these kids shot.
警长,我们得走了
Sheriff,we've got to leave.
天使回来了,她回来时很生气
The angel's coming back,and she's coming back angry.
我要申请危险津贴
I'm putting in for hazard pay.
看呐!
Look!
既然已经没什么好争的了
Since there's,uh,nothing left to fight over,
你可以留下来
you could stay.
和我们在一起
With us.
没有我的命令,一切都不会结束
Nothing's over until I say.
啊!
Ahhh!
你会留下来吗?
Would you have stayed?
欢迎到我家来
Welcome to my home.
欢迎来到香巴拉
Welcome to Shamballah.
你真丑,不是吗?
Ugly one,aren't you?
那些囚犯呢?
And the prisoners?
去矿山了
To the mines.
他们的剑必将被用来挥动镐
Their sword arms will be put to work swinging picks.
直到下一个雇佣兵到来
Until the next mercenary arrives.
我们应该在有机会的时候杀了火神
We should have killed Deimos when we had the chance.
我理解你的愤怒,朋友
I understand your ire,friend.
但我们无法改变过去
But we cannot change the past,
只要确保以后不再犯同样的错误就行了
only ensure the same mistakes are not made in the future.
聚集那些有能力的人
Gather those that are able.
我们会反击,彻底消灭火卫二
We'll strike back,finish Deimos once and for all.
有什么好笑的,奴隶吗?
Something funny,slave?
雇佣兵
Mercenary.
这是有区别的
There is a difference.
从我的立场来看不是这样
Not from where I'm standing.
你带着军队去巫师那里
You take an army to the wizard's,
你的王后还不如另找国王
your queen might as well look for another king.
你见不到他的脸就会死
You'll be dead before you see his face.
让我猜猜,为了你的自♥由♥
And let me guess,for your freedom,
你会带我们去他的正殿吗?
you'll lead us to his throne room?
不
No.
为了我的自♥由♥和金钱
For my freedom and a pile of gold.
你给我这些,我画张地图去他的城♥堡♥
You give me those,I'll draw a map to his castle.
雇佣兵,记得吗?
Mercenary,remember?
你不可能在考虑这个
You can't possibly be considering this.
我们怎么能相信他?
How can we trust him?
我们不能
We can't.
所以他要跟我们一起去
That's why he's coming with us.
我才不会呢
The hell I will.
你想要你的硬币吗? 你想要自♥由♥吗?
You want your coin? You want your freedom?
那你就会像我们一样挣到钱
Then you'll earn it like the rest of us.
或者你可以享受矿井的黑暗
Or you can enjoy the darkness of the mines
直到你白发苍苍
until you're old and gray.
这有必要吗?
Is this necessary?
感恩吧,这只是一条链子
Be grateful,it's only one chain.
男人点...
Machiste...
为了斯卡提亚斯!
For Skartaris!
玛利亚,去前面看看
Mariah,scout ahead.
我们该扎营了
It's high time we make camp.
最好等到晚上
It's best to wait for night.
晚上?
Night?
黑暗中
The darkness.
你和我一样清楚
You know as well as I,
太阳永远照耀着斯卡塔里斯
the sun shines forever on Skartaris.
是的
Yes.
你说你从哪里来,雇佣兵?
Where did you say you were from,mercenary?
我...
I...
这无关紧要
It matters not.
你带着雇佣兵大军来杀一个国王
You come to kill a king with a mercenary horde,
电影精选列表