戴着一个奇怪的头盔
wearing a strange helmet,
但你不知道你从哪里来
and yet you don't know where you're from.
我是你的囚犯,不是你的八卦妓♥女♥
I am your prisoner,not your gossiping harlot.
那里有一片林间空地,一箭之遥
There's a wooded glade,an arrow's shot away.
带路
Lead on.
雇佣兵
Mercenary.
现在有多久了?
How long now?
穿越梦的沙漠
Across the Desert of Dreams,
在那里,人们看到的异象比异象更重要
where men see visions that are more than visions.
然后骑一小段车穿过龙海
Then a short ride through the Dragon Sea.
关于这个巫师,你知道些什么?
What can you tell us about this wizard?
他的堡垒?
His fortress?
并不多
Not much.
不是...那你为什么在这里?
Not...Why are you here,then?
我告诉过你,我可以带你去他的城♥堡♥
I told you,I could take you to his castle.
除此以外
Beyond that,
你们是想找死的人
you're the ones intent on dying.
你害怕他的魔法
You fear his magic.
我什么都不怕
I don't fear much of anything.
再说,我不相信魔法
Besides,I don't believe in magic.
你信仰什么?
What do you believe in?
钢铁,黄金
Steel.Gold.
所有人心中的邪恶
The evil in the hearts of all men.
那你交接的朋友就少了
Then you keep poor company.
我的国王是个好人
My king is a good man.
你这么认为吗?
Do you think so?
因为他为真理和正义而战?
Because he fights for truth and justice?
不
No.
所有人都是邪恶的
All men are evil.
他和我一样清楚
He knows as well as I,
潜伏在我们灵魂中的黑暗
the darkness that resides in our souls.
那就靠我们来对抗黑暗了
Then it is up to us to stand up to the darkness.
我见过一个弄臣
I've seen a jester
割断了自己国王的喉咙
slit the throat of his own king.
冰人从穷♥人♥那里偷东西
Men made of ice steal from the poor,
女人比女人更爱猫
and women more cat than woman
伸张正义罢了
manipulate the just.
没有人能阻止他们
And no one could stop them.
因为邪恶就像雨一样不可阻挡
Because evil is as unstoppable as the rain.
这就是为什么我们要为那些做不到的人而战
That's why we fight for those that can't.
好人知道
A good man knows
黑暗将永远存在
that the darkness will always be there,
但无论如何都反对它
but stands against it anyway.
不像你这种唯利是图的人♥渣♥,只关心你自己
Unlike mercenary scum like you,who care only about yourself.
你是如何受雇于他的?
How did you come to be in his employ?
他找到了我
He found me.
他向我许诺,如果我能拿下你的脑袋,他会给我钱
He promised me riches if I would take your head.
你拿走了
And you took it
因为对一个没有生命的人来说,死亡什么都不是
because death is nothing to a man with no life.
你对我一无所知
You know nothing about me.
你也不知道
Neither do you.
这是什么?
What is it?
到树上去!
To the trees!
阿尔贡和Rapasil
Argon and Rapasil.
而你
And you,
你也许救了我的命,但别以为你能逃脱
you may have saved my life,but don't think you can escape.
我不是来逃跑的
I'm not up here to escape.
我在等着看
I'm waiting to see
这些生物在逃避什么
what those creatures were running from.
像地狱一样
Like hell.
在那里,巴罗特山
There.Baroth Mountain.
待住
Hold.
这是什么?
What is it?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
上岸!
To shore!
啊!
Argh!
这个被诅咒的任务越早结束
The sooner this cursed quest is over,
越好
the better.
这...这是...
It's...It's...
是你,对吗?
It's you,isn't it?
不是幻象的幻象
Visions that are not visions.
快爬!
Climb!
这里!
Here!
玛利亚
Mariah.
有点不对劲
Something isn't right.
不对的是我们花的时间太长了
What isn't right is we're taking too long.
我们浪费的每一秒都可能导致更多人死亡
Every second we waste is one in which more could die.
即使你很害怕,我也要进去
I'm going in,even if you're too scared.
马修斯,别!
Machiste,no!
这是绝望的
It's hopeless.
我们对抗这样的魔法有什么用?
What good are we against such magic?
你不是说过好人会反抗邪恶吗?
Weren't you the one who said good men stood against evil,
尽管有这样的几率?
despite the odds?
这是什么?
What is it?
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
跑,快跑!
Run.Run!
把钥匙给我
Give me the key.
没时间了! 快点!
This is no time! Hurry!
你不能这样
You can't.
我可以的
I can.
你知道从野兽面前逃跑的规则
You know the rule when running from a beast,
要比和你在一起的男人快
be faster than the man you're with.
战争之王在哪儿?
Where is Warlord?
死了
Dead.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想那是一场车祸
There was a wreck,I think,
然后火卫二找到了我
and then Deimos found me.
废话少说!
Enough chatter!
帮我们离开这里
Help us out of here.
我们还是可以杀了巫师,救斯卡塔里斯
We can still kill the wizard,and save Skartaris.
不
No.
我不想参与你的探索
I want no part of your quest.
再说,没时间救你了
Besides,there's no time to save you.
但有足够的时间来拯救自己
But there is enough time to save myself.
啊-哈-哈
Ah-ah-ah.
电影精选列表