肯特,远离他们
Kent,back away from them.
放弃吗? 杀了他们!
Back away? Kill them!
他们不走,我们就不安全!
We're not safe till they're gone!
音乐
The music.
是从车上传来的
It's coming from the car.
该死,如果你不行动,我就行动
Damn it,if you don't act,I will.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
我...我不知道
I...I don't know.
你的脖子!
Your neck!
看来那个外星人就是我
Well,hey,looks like the alien was me.
他不是人类
He's not human.
哦,该死!
Holy shit!
他们都不是人类!
None of them are human!
肯特,快跑!
Kent,run!
你是怎么...
How did you...
我不知道,但这感觉很熟悉
I don't know.But this feels familiar.
嗯
Huh.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
上车
Get in.
发生了什么事?
What is going on?
外星人入侵
An alien invasion.
但是我们呢?
But what about us?
那些音乐,那些画面,感觉就像...
The music,those images,they felt like--
记忆
Memories.
他们就像回忆
They felt like memories.
这是不可能的
That's impossible.
不管发生了什么
Whatever is going on,
我们得出去
we need to get out.
啊!
Argh!
杂物箱
Glove compartment.
弹枪
Flare gun.
油轮有排气口
Oil tankers have an exhaust port,
这样气体就不会引起爆♥炸♥
which keeps the gas from sparking an explosion.
损坏它,让它受热
Damage that,expose it to heat,
你把卡车变成了炸♥弹♥
and you turn the truck into a bomb.
你怎么知道这些?
How do you know all this?
我不知道,我就是喜欢
I don't know.I just do.
我们只有一次机会
We got one shot.
干得好
Make it good.
哈-哈! 耶!
Ha-ha! Yes!
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
肯特!
Kent!
感谢上帝
Thank God,
你出来了
you got out.
法拉第吗?
Faraday?
我就知道你回来
I knew you'd come.
像你这样聪明的孩子组装起来的
Smart kid like you put it together.
一切从UFO开始,而他在这里...
It started with the UFO,and here he is...
首领,外星人的头颅
the leader,the alien head honcho.
这个看起来一点都不想其他的
That one doesn't look anything like the others.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
看看它!
Look at it!
就算没和他们在一起,也不属于这里
Even if it's not with them,it doesn't belong here.
你必须杀了它
You have to kill it.
这是阻止他们入侵的唯一办法
It's the only way to stop their invasion.
在那之后
And after you do,
我们把这两个放下来
we'll put these two down.
什么?
What?
不! 他们不是外星人
No! They're not aliens.
他们一碰你,你就开始有幻觉了
The minute they touched you,you started seeing things.
他们用外星力量感染了你
They infected you with their alien powers.
不然你怎么能隔着房♥间打那个怪物呢?
How else could you hit that creature across the room?
告诉我我错了!
Tell me I'm wrong!
告诉我!
Tell me!
你看到那些人转变了
You saw those people transform.
我们不能相信他们任何一个
We can't trust any of them.
我们得在他们杀我们之前杀了他们
We have to kill them before they kill us.
你说你想坚持美国的方式
You said you wanted to uphold the American way,
证明你自己
to prove yourself.
是时候了,做吧!
This is the time! Do it!
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道为什么我有这些能力
I don't know why I've got these powers,
或者我为什么会看到这些画面
or why I'm seeing those images.
但我知道一件事
But I do know one thing.
我不会因为害怕就去杀人
I am not going to murder people just because I'm scared.
这不是美国人的方式
That's not the American way.
哦,天哪
Oh,my God.
你是其中之一
You're one of them.
不
No.
他在变了
He's changing.
一切都在变
Everything is.
这一切都是幻觉
It was all an illusion.
不是万能的
Not everything.
我们是真实的
We're real.
法拉第也是如此
And so is Faraday.
这个也是
And so is this.
你用胸部把它压平了
You flattened it with your chest.
我们一进来我就觉得自己更强壮了
I started feeling stronger as soon as we came in here.
有关这盏灯...
Something about this light...
-这...-颜色
-this...-Color.
外面没有颜色
There was no color outside.
我们甚至没有人注意到
None of us even noticed.
外星领袖
And the alien leader,
看起来他比我们更像个囚犯
it looks like he's more of a prisoner than we are.
他在抗争
He's fighting it.
不管机器在做什么
Whatever the machine is doing.
他被折磨着,帮我把他弄出来
He's being tortured.Help me get him out of there.
我们并没有掌握所有的事实
We don't have all the facts here.
-据我所知,这个生物是...-不
-For all we know,this creature is...-No.
酷刑是错误的
Torture is wrong.
时期
Period.
你抓得很稳,普林斯女士
You've got quite a grip there,Ms.Prince.
电影精选列表