Orginal Sub By ViKramJS
别这样,我能行,发薪日是星期二
Come on,I'm good for it.Payday's Tuesday.
哈!
Ha!
看到了吗,灰熊?
You see that,Griz?
从中间插♥进♥去了!
Plugged it right through the middle!
差一点就抓到他了
Almost got him.
威士忌
Whiskey.
不要有很多陌生人经过
Don't get a lot of strangers passing through.
当然不是像你这样漂亮的
Certainly not pretty ones like you.
嗯,有人跟你说过你很漂亮吗?
Uh,anyone tell you you're a pretty fine piece?
姑娘,你是听力不好还是怎么了?
Girl,are you hard of hearing or something?
我听到,消失不见了
I heard.Go away.
你刚刚犯了人生中最大也是最后一个错误
You just made the biggest and last mistake of your life.
啊!
Argh!
没人喜欢幕后黑手,汤姆
No one likes a back-shooter,Tom.
去外面,就是现在
Outside,now.
我为我的人道歉
I apologize for my men.
他们可能很粗鲁
They can be rough around the edges.
但话说回来,这个小镇也是如此
But then again,so is the town.
你愿意和我一起喝一杯吗?
Perhaps you'd join me for a drink?
我给你好东西
I'll give you the good stuff.
你在楼下做了一些动作
Those were some moves you had,downstairs.
从没见过有人那样打架
Never seen anyone fight like that.
你真是个奇迹
You're a wonder.
你怎么弄成这张脸的?
How'd you get the face?
因为相信了错误的人
By trusting the wrong people.
这是一个和时间一样古老的故事
It's a tale as old as time itself.
黄金被发现了,每个人都很高兴
Gold is discovered and everyone is happy.
然后贪婪露出了丑恶的面孔
And then greed shows its ugly face
然后毁了一切
and ruins everything.
那些所谓诚实的市民
Those so-called honest townsfolk
接管了银行
took over the bank,
谁收回了他们们的土地
which had repossessed their land
拖欠利息费用
for delinquent interest charges.
我相信你是合法的
Which you did legal,I'm sure.
现在,评委们
Now,my judges,
大家都说我们是对的
every one said we was in the right.
但是他们把金子偷了回来
But they stole back the gold
他们曾经为他们的赌注付钱
they used to pay for their stakes,
这是不能容忍♥的
and this cannot stand.
我们是文明社会
We're a civilized society,
法治之地
a land of laws.
如果这帮家伙得逞了,为什么,我们会在哪里?
If this bunch gets their way,why then,where would we be?
我猜你会告诉我的
I'm guessing you're going to tell me.
你在这里有一个机会
There's an opportunity for you here.
帮我为法律和秩序而战
Help me fight for law and order.
帮帮我...
Help me--
嘿啊!
Hyah!
嘿啊!
Hyah!
喔!
Whoa!
我们不想惹麻烦
We don't want no trouble.
前往停车场重新开始
Heading to the depot for a fresh start.
嗯?
Huh?
爸!
Pa!
不!
No!
妈!
Ma!
这样做
Do it.
杀了那个该死的女人
Shoot that damn woman.
杀了她!
Kill her!
打开大门!
Open the gate!
啊!
Argh!
啊!
Argh!
他们把他们俩都杀了
They killed them both.
我知道这很难,现在你要勇敢一点
I know it's hard.Now you've got to be brave.
我告诉他们晚上应该偷偷溜出去
I told 'em they should sneak off at night,
但他们不想留下他们仅有的一点东西
but they didn't want to leave behind what little they had.
现在他们得到的更少了
Now they got less.
蝙蝠鞭,你这该死的傻瓜!
Bat Lash,you damn fool!
你为什么找海克斯的人麻烦?
Why you making trouble with Hex's men?
因为有时候就得找麻烦,警长
Because sometimes trouble's got to be made,Sheriff.
你在乎什么?
What do you care?
你不去牧场,农场或挖金子
You don't ranch,farm,or dig gold.
你在这场战斗中没有狗
You don't have a dog in this fight.
你为什么要掺和进来?
And why are you mixing in this?
我不是,只是路过
I'm not.Just passing through.
如能提供物资将不胜感激
Supplies would be appreciated.
看起来我们有多余的东西吗?
Does it look like we got extra stuff?
至少在你离开之前告诉我们你的名字
At least give us your name before you ride off.
他们又来了!
They're coming again!
给你们这些顽固的家伙准备了礼物
Got a present for all you stubborn folk.
我希望它能让你下地狱
I hope it sends you to hell.
射轮
Shoot the wheels.
啊!
Hyah!
我的天哪
Oh,my God.
她是个天使
She's an angel.
所以她才没受伤
That's why she's not hurt.
来拯救我们所有人
Come to save us all.
-你没事吧? -好吗?
-Are you okay? -Okay?
你怎么不涂润滑脂?
How are you not axle grease?
我想了想
I've had a think,
这可能会更容易
and it may just be easier
杀了你们所有人
to kill you all.
吃子弹了
Eat lead.
你究竟在搞什么?
What the hell are you?
好吧,你确实踢到了马蜂窝的脸上
Well,you certainly kicked that hornet's nest in the face.
现在海克斯会杀了我们所有人
Now Hex will kill us all.
无论如何他都会这么做的
He was gonna do that anyway.
她救了我们
She saved us.
救了我们?
Saved us?
我们快要饿死了,快渴死了!
We're starving and dying of thirst here!
我进来的时候经过一个仓库
I passed a storehouse on my way in.
那里供应充足
Plenty of supplies there.
好主意!
Great idea!
去问海克斯先生
Go ask Mr.Hex
如果你能把他的东西装上一辆车
if'n you could load a wagon or two of his stuff
在把他炸死之后!
after blowing him up!
这主意不错
Not a bad idea.
我是说供给
The supplies,I mean.
不过我需要分散一下注意力
Need a distraction,though.
有时候,我可能会让人分心
On occasion,I can be distracting.
我的错误是仁慈
My mistake was showing mercy.
我采取了折中措施
I took half measures.
没有更多的
No more.
你有什么要说的吗?
You got something to say?
好吧,先生
Well,sir,
电影精选列表