然后我就释放你。
Then I will release you.
那你打算怎么找到这个沙肯斯坦?
And how do you plan on finding this Sharkenstein?
它会找到我们的。
It will find us.
当我说帮忙的时候,我并不是这么想的。
When I said help, I didn't exactly have this in mind.
鲨鱼认识你。
The shark knows you.
它在你身上留下了印记。
It has marked you.
一旦闻到你的气味,它就会过来。
Once it gets your scent, it will be here.
然后我跳出来击晕它。
Then I will jump out and stun it.
别浪费时间了。
Don't be taking your time with that.
最后一个问题。
One last question.
现在是什么?
What is it now?
它到底要怎么闻到我的气味?
How exactly will it get my scent?
很高兴你这么问。
Glad you asked.
不会太久的,年轻人。
It won't be long now, young one.
那该死的野兽在哪里?
Where is that blasted beast?
(动物喘气)
[ANIMAL PANTING]
(尖叫)
[SCREAMS]
是那个女孩和她那愚蠢的尖叫。
It's that girl and her silly screaming.
欢迎回来,我的宠物。
Welcome back, my pet.
那该死的准星一定是关了。
The damn sight must be off.
我不会被打败的!
I will not be defeated!
脚,别让我失望。
Feets, don't fail me now.
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
地狱,是的。
Hell, yeah.
看看这个。
Look at this.
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
你就知道这些吗?
Is that all you've got?
(鲨鱼咆哮)
[SHARK GROWLS]
结束了吗?
Is it over?
真的结束了吗?
Is it really over?
(邪恶的音乐)
[SINISTER MUSIC]
(播放音乐)
[MUSIC PLAYING]
电影精选列表