如果是这样的话,暂时不会是。
Not going to be one for a while, if that.
你觉得我们应该继续划到岛上去吗?
You think we should keep paddling out to the island?
应该的,但我觉得我们离得更远了。
We should, but I think we've drifted farther away.
你认为它在哪里?
Where do you think it is?
不远。
Not far.
可能在我们下面。
Probably beneath us.
是的,我也是这么想的。
Yeah, that's what I thought.
它不会放弃。
It won't give up.
从来不知道鲨鱼也会记仇。
Never realized sharks held grudges.
我是说,它们是现存最古老的物种。
I mean, they are the oldest living species.
它们经历了数亿年的变化。
They've gone through hundreds of millions of years of change.
可能有太多人类永远无法理解的东西。
There's probably so much that humans will never understand.
我们永远不能把它变成分数。
We can never make it a fraction as far.
嘿,在这儿。
Hey, there it is.
它想阻止我们去那个岛。
It's trying to prevent us from getting to the island.
它怎么知道我们的计划?
How the hell does it know our plans?
鲨鱼不可能那么聪明。
A shark can't be that smart.
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
我们该怎么办?
What should we do?
鲨鱼的弱点是什么?
What's a shark's weak point?
正常的鲨鱼,长在眼睛上方。
Uh, a normal shark, it's above the eye.
如果你刺穿它,就会刺穿颅腔。
If you puncture that, it'll pierce the brain cavity.
那我们就该这么做。
Then that's what we need to do.
我说的是普通的鲨鱼。
I said a normal shark.
这不是一条普通的鲨鱼。
This is not a normal shark.
我们必须尝试。
We have to try.
找一些尖锐的东西。
Look for something sharp or pointed.
宾果。
Bingo.
制♥造♥一些麻烦。
Raise some hell.
制♥造♥一些噪音来分散它的注意力。
Make some noise to distract it.
就是这个。
There it is.
来吧,你这又大又丑的鱼!
Come on, you big ugly fish!
用这个!
Take this!
来吧!
Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
刚才到底发生了什么?
What the hell just happened?
我不知道。
I don't know.
那是什么?
What is that?
另一个鲨鱼吗?
Another shark?
我不知道。
I don't know.
不好的事情就要发生了。
Something bad's about to happen.
(咆哮)
[GROWLING]
这就解决了一个问题。
Well, that solves one problem.
是啊,但现在又多了一个。
Yeah, but now we have another.
你觉得这是怎么来的?
Where do you think that came from?
某人的噩梦。
Someone's nightmare.
看起来是手工缝制的。
It looked homemade, stitched together.
我知道那是什么。
I know what that is.
继续。
Go on.
这是Sharkenstein。
That's Sharkenstein.
Sharken什么?
Sharken what?
你没听说过沙肯斯坦的传说吗?
You never heard of the legend of Sharkenstein?
不。
No.
我想我正要去。
I guess I'm about to.
传说有个纳粹科学家
Legend has it a Nazi scientist who
住在海外的人正在用弗兰肯斯坦的心脏做实验
lived offshore was experimenting with Frankenstein's heart
并成功地将其移植到鲨鱼身上。
and brain and successfully transplanted it into a shark.
它必须是它。
It has to be it.
有点牵强,你不觉得吗?
A tad far fetched, wouldn't you say?
当然,就像被史前鲨鱼跟踪一样可信。
Sure, as believable as being stalked by a prehistoric shark.
为什么它现在在这里?
Why is it here now?
按理说它被毁了,但看起来它幸存了下来。
It was supposedly destroyed, but it appears it survived.
我们应该去猫岛。
We should get to Cat Island.
克拉克,小心点。
Clark, watch out.
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
现在是我的机会。
Now's my chance.
我做到了。
I made it.
我做到了。
I made it.
你现在抓不到我了。
You can't get me now.
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
这不可能是好事。
This can't be good.
我说,是真的吗?
Like, really?
这是真的吗?
This is happening?
你要待在下面。
You will stay down.
(咆哮)
[GROWLING]
见到我很惊讶吧,朋友?
Surprised to see me, my friend?
我很高兴你能来。
I'm so glad that you came along.
也许吧。
Maybe.
也许不是。
Maybe not.
你跟我来。
You will come with me.
你不会相信我今天经历了什么。
You would not believe the day I've had.
我对你的问题不感兴趣。
I am not interested in your problems.
让我猜猜,你就是那个疯狂的科学家。
Let me guess, you're the mad scientist.
我是克劳斯,一个天才,致力于
I am Klaus, a genius, working to further
我的元首的利益。
the interests of my fuhrer.
所以纳粹的疯狂科学家,你保留了希♥特♥勒♥的大脑。
So the Nazi mad scientist, and you've kept Hitler's brain.
你一定听说过这些传奇的成就
You no doubt have heard about the legendary accomplishments
我和我的创作。
of myself and my creation.
不完全是。
Not exactly.
那让我来教你。
Then let me educate you.
我就知道会这样。
I knew that was coming.
我是克劳斯。
I am Klaus.
这个怪物叫沙肯斯坦,几十年了
Said creature is Sharkenstein, decades
值得一试。
worth of experimentation.
我会用它来延续我的元首的统治。
I will use it to continue the reign of my fuhrer.
他的大脑最终将被移植到别人身上。
His brain will ultimately be transplanted into someone.
甚至可能是你。
Maybe even you.
我将通过。
I'll pass.
谢谢,虽然。
Thanks, though.
你怀疑我是不明智的。
You would not be wise to doubt me.
看来你的宠物需要上一些服从课了。
Seems like your pet needs some obedience lessons.
它逃跑了,伤了我,但我们会抓住它的
It escaped and injured me, but we will recapture it
我的实验还会继续。
and my experiments will continue.
这两天我受够鲨鱼了,我没事了。
I've had enough of sharks in the last two days, so I'm good.
我想我还是搭个顺风车吧。
I think I'm just going to hitch a ride.
你有电♥话♥什么的吗?
You got a phone or something?
你哪儿也去不了。
You will not be going anywhere.
(咆哮)
[GROWLING]
你有什么计划,冯·里卡兹?
So what's the plan, Von Rickards?
克劳斯。
It's Klaus.
我叫克劳斯。
The name is Klaus.
戴上你的纳粹标志,伙计。
Keep your swastika on, pal.
我只是开个玩笑。
I was only joking.
这可不是闹着玩的。
This is no laughing matter.
一个新的世界秩序就在眼前,你们足够幸运
A new world order is at hand, and you are lucky enough
成为它的一部分。
to be a part of it.
没有比参加明日超模大赛更激动人心的了。
No more exciting than being on Top Model Tomorrow.
你看过那个节目吗?
Have you ever seen that show?
克劳斯不看糖衣电视
Klaus does not watch saccharine-coated TV
编程。
programming.
你应该多出去走走。
You should get out more.
你到底在这里摆弄什么?
What are you even fiddling with here?
我正在调整我的电击枪
I'm making fine adjustments to my stun gun
所以下次我们遇到鲨鱼时,它不会逃跑。
so next time we meet the shark, it will not escape.
我用这个把它击晕然后你和我把它带回来
I will stun it with this and you and I will bring it back here
用于修改和进一步试验。
for modifications and further experimenting.
可能是我不想要的答案,但我呢?
Probably an answer I don't want, but what about me?
只要你帮我,你就会安全的。
You will be safe as long as you help me.
电影精选列表