那是什么鲨鱼?
What kind of shark was it?
大白鲨,灰鲭鲨?
A great white, mako?
既不。
Neither.
我了解我的鲨鱼,这是人类所不知道的。
I know my sharks, and it wasn't anything known to man.
你觉得它是从哪来的?
Where do you think it came from?
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许那个钻井平台,
Maybe that rig with all their drilling,
他们唤醒了什么。
they woke something up.
我只知道在水里没人是安全的
All I know is nobody is safe in the water
直到那东西被杀死!
until that thing is killed!
如果它不是已知的鲨鱼,你认为它会是什么?
If it isn't a known shark, what do you think it could be?
哦,确实是条鲨鱼。
Oh, it is a shark all right.
至于是什么物种,谁知道呢。
As far as what species, who knows.
也许这是魔鬼的化身。
Maybe it's the devil incarnate.
你们需要什么吗?
You guys need anything?
我们正忙着拍视频呢。
We're busy doing a video shoot here.
谁拥有这个钻井平台?
Who owns this rig?
没有人。
Nobody.
新闻台把它租了一天。
The news station rented it for the day.
你看,我们得去海峡那边
You see, we need to head out to the channel
去找东西。
there to look for something.
我们希望你能好心载我们一程。
We were hoping you'd be neighborly and give us a lift.
我可不这么认为,伙计。
Yeah, I don't think so, pal.
我船上的载重量够多了。
I got enough deadweight on this boat.
哦,是的,你可以。
Oh, yes, you can.
我们本想对你好,但你
We tried to be nice, but then you
得跟我们一起流鼻涕。
had to go and get all snotty with us.
这是怎么回事?
What's this all about?
我,博伊德和克拉克在找一幅画
Me, Boyd, and Clark are looking for a painting--
你这个笨蛋!
You idiot!
你刚刚泄露了我们的名字!
You just give our names away!
你们是偷画贼,所有人的
You guys are the painting thieves everyone's
寻找,对吧?
looking for, right?
聪明的猜测。
Clever guess.
听着,拿着钥匙走吧。
Look, just take the keys and go.
不行,不行。
No, no can do.
我们需要一个司机和几个人♥质♥,以防发生什么
We need a driver and a couple of hostages in case things
升温。
heat up.
请不要伤害我们。
Don't hurt us, please.
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is this?
我祖母都不会穿这种破衣服。
My grandmother wouldn't even wear this terrible shit.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell was that?
我好像看到有东西游过去了。
I thought I saw something swim by.
鲨鱼!
The shark!
我就知道!
I knew it!
放我出去!
Get me out of here!
你哪儿也不能去,小姐!
You're not going anywhere, missy!
你,过来。
You, get over here.
我会告诉你什么时候停下来。
I'll tell you when to stop.
那鲨鱼呢?
What about the shark?
鲨鱼说得够多了。
Enough about the shark.
我们在这里很安全。
We're safe enough here.
大家都冷静点。
Just, everybody, be cool.
你,别胡闹。
You, no funny business.
理解。
Understood.
【哔】
[BEEP]
我们在做生意。
We're in business.
到此为止。
Stop right here.
如果你坚持的话。
If you insist.
效果不太好。
Doesn't work too good.
也许它根本就不防水。
Maybe it isn't waterproof after all.
只是条鱼什么的。
It's just a fish or something.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
我觉得我看到了什么。
I thought I saw something.
向右转。
Swing it to the right.
哦,大奖。
Oh, jackpot.
就是这个。
There it is.
蓝色篷布里有幅画。
There's the painting in the blue tarp.
你真是个漂亮的小东西。
You sure are a pretty little thing.
我不介意和你一起被困在荒岛上。
I wouldn't mind being stranded on a desert island with you.
别烦她。
Leave her alone.
(枪)
[GUNSHOT]
(叹息)
[GROANS]
哦,不!
Oh, no!
帮助他!
Help him!
你为什么要那样做?
Why did you do that?
他向我扑来!
He came at me!
鲨鱼!
Shark!
的帮助!
Help!
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
救命,救命!
Help, help!
我们得赶紧离开这鬼地方!
We need to get the hell out of here!
(喘气)
[GASPING]
我们哪也不去!
We're not going anywhere!
画就在我们下面!
The painting's right beneath us!
我们哪也不去。
We're not going anywhere.
她到底在说什么?
What the hell is she going on about?
你刚打死的那个人口袋里有钥匙!
The man you just shot had the keys in his pocket!
我不知道,我发誓。
I didn't know, I swear.
他向我扑过来!
And he came at me!
他妈的太好了。
Fucking great.
现在怎么办呢?
Now what?
我们被困在这里了。
We're stuck here.
看看周围,只有水。
Look around, there's only water.
有人有电♥话♥吗?
Does anyone have a phone?
你让我们把行李都留在码头,
You made us leave all our bags at the dock,
我们的手♥机♥也在里面。
and our phones were in there.
他妈的太好了。
Fucking great.
(闪)
[SPLASH]
在那里。
There.
至少我们不会偏离这幅画。
At least we won't drift away from the painting.
我们要做什么?
What are we going to do?
给我点时间想想。
Give me a second to think.
记住,十秒钟之内你就毁了我们所有的计划。
Remember, in 10 seconds you ruined all our plans.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
什么都没有。
Nothing.
什么都没有。
Nothing at all.
好。
Good.
保持这种状态。
Keep it that way.
再跟我们说说你那次可怕的逃跑吧
Tell us again about your frightening escape
从失事的石油钻井平台。
from the doomed oil rig.
我和朋友在钻井平台上待了好几个月。
My buddy and I had been on the rig for months.
我觉得他们挖得太深,发现了什么。
I think they dug too deep and discovered something.
我就是在那里看到一只史前大鲨鱼毁灭
That's where I saw a large prehistoric shark destroy
我们的平台。
our rig.
没有人有机会。
No one stood a chance.
是什么让你相信它是史前的?
What makes you believe it was prehistoric?
秘密特工是这么说的。
The secret operatives said so.
他们知道那是什么。
They knew what it was.
告诉我们特工的情况。
Tell us about the operatives.
他们是谁?
Who were they?
他们在石油公♥司♥从事钻探工作。
They worked for the oil company doing the drilling.
我们认为他们是被派来清理所有目击者的。
We think they were sent here to clean up all the witnesses.
我和另一个幸存者成功到达了粉碎岛。
Another survivor and I made it to Smash Up Island.
他们在那里抓住了我们,打算
There they captured us and intended
杀了我们,让我们闭嘴,这样我们就不会
on killing us to silence us so that we wouldn't
说出我们所看到或知道的。
say what we saw or knew.
不过鲨鱼抓住了他们,我们逃了出来。
The shark got them, though, and we escaped.
他的信♥号♥♥去哪了?
Where the hell did his feed go?
(叹息)
[SIGHS]
电影精选列表