他在哪里?
Where is he?
博伊德,看看你能不能接通
Boyd, see if you can hotwire this
我来照看那幅画。
while I keep an eye on the painting.
我根本不知道怎么给船装电线!
I don't know anything about hot wiring a boat!
我做的事。
I do.
你想让这个白♥痴♥把引擎炸了吗?
You want this idiot to fry the engine out?
嘿,嘿,注意别叫我白♥痴♥,好吗?
Hey, hey, watch for your calling an idiot, all right?
你们两个,你们要在这里待多久?
Hey, you two, how long are you supposed to be out here?
直到今晚。
Till this evening.
为什么?
Why?
我只是想知道我们还有多少时间
Just trying to figure out how much time we've
在有人来找我们之前。
got before somebody comes looking for us.
我们还得去拿我们的画。
We still have to get our painting.
我知道。
I know.
哇!
Whoa!
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
在那里!
Out there!
鲨鱼!
The shark!
(枪声)
[GUNSHOTS]
它向我们扑来了!
It's coming for us!
开枪!
Shoot!
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
天啊,好险啊。
Jesus, that was close.
你看到那东西有多大了吗?
Did you see the size of that thing?
那不是普通的鲨鱼!
That wasn't no normal shark!
重要的是它会回来的!
What's important is that it will be back for us!
那东西出于某种原因对我们怀恨在心!
That thing has a vendetta against us for some reason!
杰拉尔德,继续做热♥线♥。
Gerald, get back to hotwiring.
还有你,别在上面哭了!
And you, stop crying up there!
我们很安全!
We're safe enough!
直到它倾覆我们。
Until it capsizes us.
也许是这样。
Maybe so.
只希望你能游得更快。
Just hope you could swim faster.
我们没时间了!
We're running out of time!
和选项。
And options.
如果我想从你这里得到什么,我会说的。
If I want anything out of you, I'd ask.
回去工作吧。
Get back to work.
也许海岸警卫队很快就会来,我们就能获救了。
Maybe the Coast Guard will come by soon and we'll be rescued.
这正是他们不想要的。
That's just what they don't want.
这是你今天说的最聪明的话了!
That's the smartest thing you've said all day!
安静下来!
Pipe down!
我哪儿都没看到。
I don't see it anywhere.
它就在某处。
It's out there somewhere.
保持警惕。
Keep your eyes peeled.
我们的调查小组发现了关键信息
Our investigative team discovered crucial information
关于石油钻井平台的灾难
in regards to the oil rig disaster
今天下午早些时候。
earlier this afternoon.
看起来是一把大口径S7钻头
It appears a large bore S7 drill was
用来刺穿钻机下方的基岩,钻得更深
used to puncture the bedrock beneath the rig to drill deeper
比以前任何人都多。
than anyone has before.
钻井规则只允许使用S2尺寸的钻头。
Drilling regulations permit only a size S2 drill.
会不会是非法的钻头破坏了地基,
Could the illegal size drill have fractured the foundation,
导致钻井平台坍塌?
causing the rig to collapse?
钻头会不会碰到冰袋了
Could the drill have hit an ice pocket
释放了一个被时间冻结的海妖到我们的海洋里?
and released a sea demon frozen in time into our oceans?
当局的初步调查没有提供任何线索。
An initial investigation by authorities provides no clues.
另一个没有答案的问题
Another question that goes unanswered
尸体都去哪了?
is where did all the bodies go?
记录显示当时有78人在钻井平台上工作
Records show that 78 people worked on the rig
每天都是这样。
on a daily basis.
直到今天,还没有找到一具尸体。
To this day, not one body has been recovered.
潮水把他们冲到海里去了吗?
Did the tide wash them out to sea,
他们还被困在残骸里吗,
are they still trapped in the wreckage,
还是那个所谓的海怪把他们像苍蝇一样吃掉了
or did the so-called sea monster devour them like flies
当他们掉进水里的时候?
as they fell into the water?
希望这些问题和更多的问题
These questions and more will hopefully
几天后他就回答了。
be answered in the next few days.
好吗?
Well?
这是不可能的。
This is impossible.
无法修复。
Can't be repaired.
我不敢肯定引擎是否能发动起来
I'm not sure if the engine would start
即使我能修好它。
even if I could repair it.
我告诉过你他开不起来的。
I told you he wouldn't be able to get it going.
这是那个让我们陷入这种境地的混♥蛋♥说的。
This is coming from the asshole who put us in this situation.
等等,我们还是担心画的事吧。
Wait, let's just worry about the painting.
也许我们得把这臭东西划出去
Maybe we have to paddle this stinking thing out
去猫岛!
to Cat Island!
那么,我们怎样才能恢复呢?
Well, how can we recover it?
我们中的一个要跳下去。
One of us is going to dive in.
很简单。
Simple enough.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
跟那条鲨鱼在一起我们一分钟也撑不下去的!
We won't last a minute down there with that shark!
让画见鬼去吧!
The hell with the painting!
让我们担心我们的生活吧!
Let's worry about our lives!
杰拉德,你要进去了。
Gerald, you're going in.
见鬼,我是。
The hell I am.
你是这里游得最好的。
You're the best swimmer here.
你去吧,博伊德。
You go, Boyd.
是你让我们陷入困境的。
You got us into this mess.
给我。
Give me that.
空的。
Empty.
拜托,克拉克。
Come on, Clark.
我做不来。
I'm not up to it.
你没有选择。
You don't have a choice.
如果你把他送下去,他会死的。
He'll die if you send him down there.
也许你想取代他的位置。
Maybe you'd like to take his place then.
鲨鱼被声音所吸引。
Sharks are attracted to sound.
那是什么,美国小姐?
What's that, Miss America?
鲨鱼被声音所吸引。
Sharks are attracted to sound.
如果我们把水溅到船舷上,
If we splash the water, hit the side of the boat,
希望它能吸引鲨鱼足够长的时间
hopefully it'll distract the shark long enough
让他下来再回来。
for him to get down and back.
不,我不太喜欢这个主意。
No, I don't like the idea much.
看,它就在我们正下方。
Look, it's directly below us.
你潜下去,抓住它,把它拉上来。
You dive down, grab it, pull it up.
这里离底部只有18英尺。
It's only 18 feet to the bottom here.
你能做到的。
You can do it.
你这么认为吗,克拉克?
You think so, Clark?
是的,深呼吸。
Yeah, just take a deep breath.
你会没事的。
You'll be fine.
我们会在这里分散它的注意力。
We'll be up here distracting it.
好的。
OK.
好的。
OK.
好,杰拉德。
Good, Gerald.
好。
Good.
好了,我们开始上船吧。
All right, let's start hitting the boat.
水。
The water.
让我们分散这位母亲的注意力!
Let's distract this mother!
机不可失,时不再来。
It's now or never.
(巨大的)
[THUMPING]
保持下去。
Keep it up.
保持下去。
Keep it up.
这是工作。
It's working.
鲨鱼在绕着船转。
The shark is circling the boat.
不好的。
Not good.
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
它在做什么?
What's it doing?
我们漂流。
We're drifting.
它折断了锚线。
It snapped the anchor line.
狗屎!
Shit!
电影精选列表