要是有人偷了怎么办?
What if someone steals it?
我们只能这么幸运了。
We can only be so lucky.
这又是一个笑话。
It was another joke.
你一点幽默感都没有,是吧,女士?
You don't have much of a sense of humor, do you, lady?
也许你的笑话没那么好笑。
Maybe your jokes just aren't that funny.
很好。
Fair enough.
好了,这就是我们要做的。
OK, here's what we're going to do.
我们要在船上拍些东西,
We're going to shoot some stuff on the boat,
然后我们将进行现场直播,
then we're going to transmit live,
然后我们要把船开到海里去
then we're going to take the boat out into the ocean
再多拍一些B-roll镜头
and do some more B-roll footage.
怎么啦?
What?
现在怎么了?
What's wrong now?
别告诉我你也怕水。
Don't tell me you're afraid of the water too.
她只是担心
Well, she's just worried about--
就是你们频道报道的那些故事
It's just all those stories that your channel reports
关于怪物鲨鱼。
about the monster shark.
这些都是真的吗?
Is it all true?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
事实上,它可能就潜伏在这里的水下!
As a matter of fact, it could be lurking underwater right here!
又是一个笑话,对吧?
That was another joke, right?
听着,别担心。
Look, don't worry.
我们在船上会很安全的,好吗?
We're going to be safe in the boat, OK?
我们有很多工作要做。
We have a lot of work to do.
现在,在码头尽头有一个更衣室。
Now, there's a changing room at the end of the pier.
我要开始准备了,好吗?
I'm going to start getting set up, OK?
好吧,来吧。
OK, come on.
这家伙太粗鲁了。
This guy is so rude.
我知道你在外面,你这个嗜血的混♥蛋♥。
I know you're out there, you blood hungry son of a bitch.
你和我有笔账要算。
You and me have a score to settle.
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
(重新)
[SPLUTTERS]
我讨厌水!
I hate the water!
天哪,女士们,这不是水上芭蕾。
Jesus, ladies, this isn't water ballet.
这有什么不对吗?
What's wrong with this?
[听不清]对比完美
The [INAUDIBLE] contrasts perfectly
有蓝色的海水。
with the blue ocean water.
是的,我自己做的。
Yeah, I made it myself.
你还称自己为经理。
And you call yourself a manager.
看,不管。
Look, whatever.
快点,上船吧。
Come on, get in the boat.
美国小姐,你站在这里。
Miss America, you stand right here.
你,别挡道。
You, stay out of the way.
好吧,我该怎么做?
OK, well, what do I do?
好了,你要直视镜头
OK, you're going to look directly into the camera lens
回答工作室人员问你的每一个问题。
and answer every question that the studio personnel ask you.
你可以构造一个完整的句子,对吧?
You can formulate a complete sentence, right?
不,别回答。
No, don't answer that.
(相机拍摄)
[CAMERA SNAPPING]
观众们下午好,欢迎来到特别环节
Good afternoon, viewers, and welcome to a special segment
明日超模大赛的节目,在那里我们可以找到年轻女性
of Top Model Tomorrow, where we find young women
争夺当今时尚和模特的头名
vying for the top spot in today's fashion and modeling
世界。
world.
现在就住在我们的码头
Live right now at the marina we have up
还有即将到来的模特Bree Juare。
and coming model Bree Juare.
Bree,告诉我们你为什么想从事模特行业。
Bree, tell us why you want to be in the modeling profession.
说点什么,该死的。
Say something, dammit.
我们现在直播了?
We're live now?
是的。
Yes.
很高兴能上你的节目,我很兴奋。
Well, it's wonderful to be on your show and I'm so excited.
问题是什么来着?
What was the question again?
布里,你为什么想成为顶级模特?
Bree, why do you want to be a top model?
哦,那很简单。
Oh, that's easy.
首先,我很有魅力。
For starters, I'm very attractive.
任何人都会同意这一点。
Anyone would agree with that.
而且我男朋友认为我应该选择一个职业
Plus my boyfriend thinks that I should choose a profession
我放衣服的地方。
where I keep my clothes on.
你知道雌性的保质期吗
Did you know a female's shelf life
[听不清]只有三年?
on [INAUDIBLE] is only three years?
真有意思,布里。
That's interesting, Bree.
说说你的经理吧。
Tell us about your manager.
命运吗?
Destiny?
她是惊人的。
She's amazing.
她就像我的第二个妈妈。
She's like my second mother.
她把我照顾得很好。
She takes such good care of me.
我是说,她只拿走我收入的60%。
I mean, she only does take 60% of my earnings.
她真是太慷慨了。
I mean, that's so generous of her.
你对世界和平的看法是什么?
What is your vision on world peace?
我觉得每个人都应该偶尔得到一点好处。
I think everyone should get a piece once in a while.
不不不,不是那种平静,布里。
No, no, no, not that peace, Bree.
和平相处,和睦相处。
Peace, getting along.
啊,是的。
Ah, yes.
世界和平。
World peace.
世界和平很重要,这样世界才能和平。
World peace is important so that way the world can be peaceful.
好的。
OK.
布里,告诉我们还有什么值得期待的
Bree, tell us what else we have to look forward
到我们今天见到你的时候?
to when we see you today?
好了,几分钟后我们要做一个现场时尚秀
Well, in a few minutes we're going to do a live fashion
在这艘船上开枪,然后我们
shoot right on this boat, and then we're
我要去水里多拍些有趣的镜头。
going to go out to the water and take some more fun footage.
我只是希望——
I just hope--
你希望怎样,布里?
Well, what do you hope, Bree?
我只希望我们不会被那个怪物袭击
I just hope that we don't get attacked by that monster
鲨鱼喜欢银行抢劫犯。
shark like the bank robbers.
绘画小偷。
Painting thieves.
我想你会很安全的。
I think you'll be perfectly safe.
嗯,我希望如此。
Well, I hope.
再见。
See you later.
回头见。
Ta-ta.
我们稍后再和你联♥系♥。
We'll check in with you later.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
真的。
Really.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
我想我们可能找到一艘船了。
I think we may have found ourselves a boat.
嘿,你们俩,走吧。
Hey, you two, let's go.
来吧。
Come on.
(欢快的音乐)
[UPBEAT MUSIC]
让我们来看看最近发生的事情
Let's take a look for a moment at the recent events
困扰着我们的海滨社区。
plaguing our seaside community.
首先是最近被摧毁的石油钻井平台
First we have the oil rig that was recently destroyed
上周死于不明原因。
last week by unknown causes.
然后我们有一个神秘的,巨大的鲨鱼的报告
Then we have reports of a mysterious, monstrous shark
在水中徘徊。
prowling the waters.
这两者是否有某种联♥系♥?
Could the two somehow be related?
打电♥话♥到拥有和经营公♥司♥的总部
Calls to the headquarters to the firm that owned and operated
钻井平台没有得到答复。
the rig have gone unanswered.
然而,我们今天演播室里来了一位客人
However, we have a guest in the studio today
也许能帮我们解开鲨鱼之谜。
who may shed some light on our shark mystery.
欢迎来到演播室,莱宁斯先生。
Welcome to the studio, Mr. Lennings.
尽管这很困难,你能
As difficult as it must be, could you
跟我们说说你和鲨鱼的遭遇吧?
tell us a little bit about your run-in with the shark?
我对那个石油钻塔一无所知
Well, I don't know anything about that oil rig
除此之外,它挡住了我们曾经看到的海洋
other than that it blocked the view of the ocean we once
从我管理的码头得到的。
had from the marina I managed.
说到鲨鱼袭击,看看我的腿!
As far as the shark attack, take a look at my legs!
放大。
Zoom in.
去做吧。
Go ahead.
我没有!
I don't have any!
那是因为一条巨大的鲨鱼一下子就把它们咬掉了!
That's because a gigantic shark bit them off in one fell swoop!
我很幸运没失血过多而死。
I'm lucky I didn't bleed to death.
电影精选列表