现在的形势似乎对我们有利。
The current seems to be in our favor.
不要浪费你的精力,不要喋喋不休。
Stop wasting your energy and stop jabbering.
桨!
Just paddle!
我就知道我们会挺过去的!
I knew we'd make it through this!
(笑)
[LAUGHS]
(尖叫)
[SCREAMS]
博伊德!
Boyd!
不!
No!
(尖叫)
[SCREAMS]
的帮助!
Help!
的帮助!
Help!
终于解脱了。
Good riddance.
保持划水。
Keep paddling.
我们没有时间哀悼。
We don't have time to mourn.
反正我也不会。
I wouldn't anyway.
然后是两个。
And then there were two.
嗯?
Huh?
现在只有你和我了。
It's just you and I now.
是的,直到你决定杀了我。
Yeah, until you decide to kill me.
不,你的胳膊挺不错的。
No, you've got a pretty good arm over there.
等我们到了岛上呢?
And when we get to the island?
除非我们能到岛上。
That's if we get to the island.
如果我们到了那个岛?
If we get to the island?
我们各走各的路。
We'll just go our separate ways.
听着,我不想伤害你或任何人。
Look, I don't want to harm you or anybody.
看起来不是这样的,对吧?
Didn't seem that way, did it?
生活并不总是如你计划的那样。
Life doesn't always turn out how you plan.
这很有趣。
It's funny like that.
你会看到。
You'll see.
你以为我一直想当个小骗子吗?
You think I always wanted to be a petty crook?
那你为什么这么做?
Then why did you?
事情就是这样。
It is what it is.
我来买♥♥单。
I'll own it.
这是我自己做的。
It's my own doing.
看,你还年轻。
Look, you're young.
你还有很长的路要走。
You've got your whole life ahead of you.
我的过去。
Mine's over.
(直升机旋翼)
[HELICOPTER ROTOR]
别告诉我那是我的想象。
Don't tell me I'm imagining that.
你没听到吗?
You don't hear that?
它看起来像一架直升机。
It looks like a copter.
也许是海军直升机。
Maybe it's a Navy chopper.
最后。
Finally.
我们会得救的。
We'll be saved.
嘿,这边!
Hey, over here!
太棒了。
Wonderful.
在大房♥子里待了25年。
25 years in the big house.
是的,很棒的。
Yeah, wonderful.
在这里。
Over here.
嘿!
Hey!
在这里。
Over here.
他们看到我们了。
They've seen us.
我们得救了。
We're saved.
看起来不太好。
It's not looking good.
我觉得我们有大♥麻♥烦了。
I think we have ourselves a big problem.
怎么了,克拉克?
What's the problem, Clark?
是的,那幅画不见了。
Yeah, the painting's missing.
但这些都不能追溯到我们身上。
But none of that can be traced back to us.
反正还没有。
Not yet anyways.
我就知道这些家伙会把事情搞砸的。
I knew these guys were going to fumble up this job.
他们只需要在猫岛和我们见面,
All they had to do was meet us on Cat Island,
把画给我们,他们拿分成,
give us the painting, they get their cut,
然后我们得到我们的那一份。
and then we get our cut.
这很简单。
It was simple.
你真漂亮。
You sure are pretty.
我不介意和你一起被困在荒岛上。
I wouldn't mind being stranded on a desert island with you.
别烦她。
Leave her alone.
(枪)
[GUNSHOT]
(喘息)
[GASPS]
哦,不,救救他!
Oh, no, help him!
你为什么要那样做?
Why did you do that?
他向我扑来!
He came at me!
鲨鱼!
Shark!
的帮助!
Help!
救命,救命!
Help, help!
我们得赶紧离开这鬼地方!
We need to get the hell out of here!
我们哪也不去!
We're not going anywhere!
画就在我们下面!
The painting's right beneath us!
我们哪也不去。
We're not going anywhere.
她到底在说什么?
What the hell is she going on about?
你刚打死的那个人口袋里有钥匙!
The man you just shot had the keys in his pocket!
我不知道,我发誓。
I didn't know, I swear.
他向我扑过来!
And he came at me!
他妈的太好了。
Fucking great.
你真是个漂亮的小东西。
You certainly are a pretty little thing.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
不要害怕。
Don't be afraid.
你和我,我们会成为真正的好朋友。
You and I, we're going to be real good friends.
停!
Stop!
嘿!
Hey!
放开她!
Let go of her!
退后,女士!
Back off, lady!
她和我玩得很开心!
Her and I were having some fun!
(大喊)
[YELLS]
的命运!
Destiny!
帮帮我!
Help me!
抓住我的胳膊!
Grab my arm!
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
它打中我了!
It got me!
的帮助!
Help!
它来了!
It's coming!
的帮助!
Help!
帮帮我!
Help me!
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
她打断了我们!
She interrupted us!
我们玩得很开心!
We were having fun!
谁在乎呢?
Who cares?
反正我们也要杀了他们。
We were going to kill them anyway.
我给你看点乐子。
I'll show you fun.
玩得开心吗?
You having fun?
玩得开心吗?
Having fun yet?
嗯?
Huh?
你想找点乐子吗?
You want to have some fucking fun?
来吧!
Come on!
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
拉我出去!
Pull me out!
下次我他妈就杀了你!
The fucking next time I will end your ass!
(咳嗽)
[COUGHS]
哦,停!
Oh, stop!
克拉克,住手!
Clark, stop it!
哦,上帝!
Oh, god!
下次我他妈的杀了你!
Next time I'll fucking end you!
发生了什么事?
What happened?
你撞到了头。
You hit your head.
你昏过去有一阵子了。
You've been out cold for a while.
我想我也睡着了。
I guess I fell asleep too.
没有救援直升机了?
No more rescue copters?
不。
No.
电影精选列表