他根本没有机会。
He didn't stand a chance.
这个计划到此为止。
So much for that plan.
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
它还在那里为什么它不会消失?
It's still out there Why won't it go away?
它必须在某个点上。
It has to at some point.
别担心。
And don't worry.
一旦我们逾期不归,他们就会
Once we're overdue to return, they'll
派搜救队来找我们。
send a search party out for us.
我们应该很容易被发现。
We should be easy to spot.
我们都不知道自己身在何处。
We don't even know where we are.
我们可能已经离他们搜索的地方很远了。
We could have drifted miles from where they even search.
我们不能放弃希望。
Well, we can't give up hope.
我们要相信他们会来找我们,找到我们。
We have to believe that they'll search for us and find us.
那鲨鱼呢?
What about the shark?
也许它的注意力持续时间很短
Well, maybe it has a short attention span
然后游开。
and will swim off.
如果我们能逃出去
If we make it out of this--
等我们离开这里。
When we get out of this.
什么时候。
When.
等我们解决了这件事,我都不
When we make it out of this, I don't even
关心成为顶级模特。
care about being top model.
我只想活下去。
I just want to live.
我还想再来点。
I want some more of that.
好吧,你不会得到更多。
Well, you don't get any more.
他们怎么样?
What about them?
我想我们现在是安全的。
Well, I think we're safe for now.
这个混♥蛋♥!
Bastard!
为什么它不把我们干掉呢?
Why doesn't it just finish us off?
它在玩弄我们。
It's toying with us.
它知道它把我们带到它想要我们去的地方。
It knows it's got us where it wants us.
掠食者就是这样,你知道。
Predators do that, you know.
他们喜欢受折磨。
They relish in the torture.
即时杀戮太容易了。
Instant kill is too easy.
说到容易干掉,我们该怎么对付这两个人?
Speaking of an easy kill, what we do about these two?
我一直在想这件事。
I've been thinking about that.
如果有机会,它们会成为鲨鱼的好食物。
They would make good shark food if it came to it.
我同意。
I agree.
不管怎样,我们都不能让他们走。
Either way, we can't let them go.
他们知道我们的名字,长相,计划。
They know our names, our faces, our plan.
到时候,我们会对付他们的。
When the time comes, we'll deal with them.
那画呢?
And the painting?
至少我们知道地点在哪里。
At least we know where the location is.
我们一离开这破地方就回来。
We'll come back once we get out of this shit.
好,克拉克。
OK, Clark.
好的。
OK.
斯坦,接你的电♥话♥!
Stan, answer your damn phone!
混♥蛋♥。
Bastard.
我知道你在那里。
I know you're out there.
你真是个漂亮的小东西。
You certainly are a pretty little thing.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
不要害怕。
Don't be afraid.
你和我,我们会成为真正的好朋友。
You and I, we're going to be real good friends.
停!
Stop!
嘿!
Hey!
放开她!
Let go of her!
退后,女士!
Back off, lady!
她和我玩得很开心!
Her and I were having some fun!
(大喊)
[YELLS]
的命运!
Destiny!
帮帮我!
Help me!
抓住我的胳膊!
Grab my arm!
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
它打中我了!
It got me!
它来了!
It's coming!
的帮助!
Help!
帮帮我!
Help me!
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
她打断了我们!
She interrupted us!
我们玩得很开心!
We were having fun!
谁在乎呢?
Who cares?
反正我们也要杀了他们!
We were going to kill them anyway!
我给你看点乐子。
I'll show you fun.
玩得开心吗?
You having fun?
玩得开心吗?
Having fun yet?
嗯?
Huh?
你想找点乐子吗?
You want to have some fucking fun?
来吧!
Come on!
(咆哮)
[GROWLS]
放开我!
Let me go!
下次我他妈就杀了你!
Fucking next time I will end your ass!
(咳嗽)
[COUGHING]
停!
Stop!
克拉克!
Clark!
停止它!
Stop it!
哦,上帝!
Oh, god!
下次我他妈的杀了你!
Next time I'll fucking end you!
看不到陆地。
Land nowhere in sight.
你很聪明,用这股洋流把我们推到海里。
You're a smart one, pushing us out to the sea in this current.
(枪声)
[GUNSHOTS]
(愤怒地咕哝声)
[GRUNTS ANGRILY]
早饭吃铅!
Eat lead for breakfast!
我讨厌这条鲨鱼!
I hate this shark!
大家早上好。
Good morning, everyone.
这一小时的头条新闻是超模选手,
Our top story this hour is the Top Model contestant,
她的经纪人和我们的摄影师都失踪了
her manager, and our own cameraman reported missing
还以为在海上迷路了。
and thought to be lost at sea.
船只故障被认为是原因,
A boat malfunction is thought to be the cause,
正如我们昨天的现场报道,
and, as we reported yesterday live,
明日超模秀在外景进行
the Top Model Tomorrow show went on location
去沙滩和冲浪看一场特别表演。
to the sand and surf for a special show.
中午直播结束后,他们
After the live feed at noon, they
我们都去了另一段海域。
were both headed out to sea for another segment.
从那以后,他们失去了联♥系♥,正在进行恢复工作
Contact since then has been lost, with recovery operations
在进行中。
underway.
以海军为首的搜救队
A search and rescue team headed by the Navy
一小时前开始的。
commenced an hour ago.
我们收到信息后会及时通知您。
We will keep you updated as we receive information.
(雷达发出砰的)
[RADAR PINGING]
你们听到了吗?
Do you guys hear that?
[远处直升机旋翼]
[DISTANT HELICOPTER ROTOR]
听到什么?
Hear what?
太阳一定把你的脑袋烤焦了,姑娘。
The sun must be frying your brain, girlie.
我什么也没听到。
I don't hear anything.
听起来像直升机。
Sounds like a helicopter.
也许是搜索队。
Maybe a search party.
你在胡思乱想。
You're imagining things.
是啊,肯定是。
Yeah, must be.
那边,陆地!
Over there, land!
你认为那是猫岛吗?
Do you think it's Cat Island?
我不知道。
I can't tell.
它必须是。
It has to be.
这里没有别的了。
There's nothing else around here.
不管怎样,我们都得离开这片水域
Either way, we have to get off this water
在一些干燥的陆地上。
and onto some dry land.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
我们将桨。
We'll paddle.
给你。
Here you go.
前面。
Up front.
天啊。
Gosh.
(普通员工)
[GRUNTS]
电影精选列表