slice through tissue, and bone, like butter.
是全世界最锋利的刀锋
The most powerful blade on the planet.
你们都有机会活下来
You both have an opportunity to live.
你们只要坦白
All you need to do is confess.
-坦白 -就这么简单
- Confess? - It's that easy.
你要你承认你为什么该死
If you admit to the reason that you deserve to die,
你便能躲过死亡
you can escape death.
我将洗耳恭听
I will be listening.
做出选择吧
Make your choice.
你为什么还活着
How are you alive?
你为什么还活着
How are you still alive?
游戏将会选择你们其中一人
The game will select one of you
开始60秒陈述
to begin in 60 seconds.
当然了 除非有人选择先来
Unless, of course, someone chooses to go first.
我们都不要碰按钮
Let's neither of us touch a button.
反正我们过一分钟都得完蛋
We're both gonna be fucked in a minute.
我先来
I'll go first.
好吧
Okay.
等等 不 不 不
Wait! No, no, no, no!
不 不
No! No!
天啊 我没做错什么
Oh, God. I've done nothing wrong.
不 停下 停下
No, stop. Stop it!
-停下 -我坦白
- Stop it! - I'd confess.
好吧 好吧
Yeah. Okay, okay. Okay, all right!
好吧 约翰·克雷默 是我
All right, John Kramer! It was me!
是我 我搞砸了 是我弄调了你的X光片
It was me! I fucked up! I messed up your x-rays!
我...我太不小心了
I was... I was careless.
对不起
And I am sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
我坦白
I confess.
我坦白
I confess.
克里斯汀 对不起 宝贝
Christine, I'm so sorry, baby.
我应该在你身边的
I should have been there for you,
但我却没有
but I wasn't.
轮到你了 警探
Your turn, detective.
不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
我赢了 我赢了 我赢了
I won. I won. I won.
什么
What? Huh?
该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, shit.
-坦白 -好吧
- Confess. - Okay.
我♥干♥了一些坏事
I did some shitty things.
但这系统本身就有问题 我是想弥补
But the system's broken, I tried to fix it!
好吧 好吧
Okay! Okay!
我破坏证据 我收受贿赂
I tampered with evidence. I took bribes.
我把无辜的人关了起来
I put innocent people away.
放走杀人犯和强♥奸♥者
Murderers and rapists walked.
人们因我而死
People died because of me.
无辜的人因我而死 都是我♥干♥的
Innocent people died because of me. I did it!
这不可能
It fucking can't be.
什么
What?
这...怎么回事
Wha... What is this?
你怎么...
What are you...
什么 开什么玩笑
What? Are you fucking kidding me?
洛根 你...什么
Logan, you're... what?
什么 怎么回事 你...
What? Hey! What, you...
你和他联手
You're working with him?
我就是他
I am him.
什么
What?
有了你的小小帮助
And with a little help from you,
没人会怀疑我
no one will ever suspect it.
人们因我而死
People died because of me.
无辜的人因我而死 都是我♥干♥的
Innocent people died because of me. I did it!
我不明白
I don't understand.
十年前 在这个谷仓里
Ten years ago, in this very barn,
进行了一场游戏
a game was played.
据说这个陷阱是约翰·克雷默
Supposedly, John Kramer designed this for a game
在其他那些人之前设计的一个游戏
that took place before all the others.
尸体从来没被找到
The bodies were never found.
我知道 是因为我是参与者之一
I know this because I was one of the players.
竖锯十年前让我参与了这场游戏
Jigsaw put me in that game almost 10 years ago.
我弄调了他的X光片
I mixed up his x-rays.
你得割伤自己
You need to cut yourself!
约翰决定我不该因为无心之死而死
John decided I shouldn't have to die over an honest mistake.
他给了我第二次机会
He gave me a second chance.
现在 十年后
So now, 10 years later,
我用你错案中的罪犯重现了竖锯的游戏
I've recreated Jigsaw's game with criminals from your failed cases.
什么
What?
我想让我的游戏和竖锯的一样
I wanted my game to be identical to Jigsaw's.
于是我看了你办过的案子
So I went through your cases.
找到了和原来的参与者相似的人
Found players just like the ones in the original game.
我给了他们十多年前竖锯给予的选择
I gave them the same choices that Jigsaw did a decade ago.
竖锯的游戏中有五个人
Jigsaw put five people in his game.
我选了三个
I put in three.
我们俩是剩下的两名
You and I are the last two.
我想知道我是否能与他比肩
I wanted to see if I was as worthy as him.
和他一样有能力
As talented.
不...
No...
别这样 洛根
Come on, Logan.
别这样 行行好
Come on. Have mercy.
就像你对我那样
Like you just had mercy on me?
想你开始我们的游戏一样 按我的按钮
When you started our game just now? Pushing my button?
救你自己
Saving yourself.
什么
What?
-那...那不公平 -公屏
- That... that's not fair! - Fair?
埃德加·蒙森为什么自♥由♥了
Why was Edgar Munsen free?
他是个杀人犯
He was a murderer.
但你却保护了他
But you were protecting him
因为他多年前是你的线人
because he was your criminal informant, years ago,
你就放他走了
and you let him walk free.
埃德加·蒙森杀了我妻子
Edgar Munsen killed my wife.
你不...
You don't...
你不知道 从来没有证实过
You don't know that. It's never been proven.
这样也无法让你的家人起死回生
This won't bring your family back.
约翰·克雷默
John Kramer,
会给人赢得游戏的机会
gave people a chance to win the game.
一个选择
A choice.
操
Fuck!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucker.
你有选择
You have a choice.
叫 或者不叫
Scream, or don't.
洛根 洛根 洛根 洛根
Logan, Logan, Logan. Logan, hey,
听着 我能帮你 我能为你做很多事
look, I can help you. I can do things for you.
你能让我妻子回来吗
Can you bring my wife back?
我说什么都没用 是吗
Doesn't matter what I say, does it?
我安排了一场看起来像是竖锯设的游戏
I created a game that appeared to be run by Jigsaw.
你好 埃德加
Hello, Edgar.
你将要玩一场游戏
You're about to play a game.
你的手上有五条命
Five lives are in your hands.
遵从我的指示
Follow my instructions exactly.
我得选择谁死 他们还是我
I got to choose who dies, them or me.
我不要死
I'm not fucking dying.
你用的什么枪
What kind of firearm do you use?
格洛克22 很多警♥察♥都用这种
Glock 22, most cops do.
除了哈洛伦 他用的17
Except Halloran, he's got a 17.
9乘19鲁格子弹 是格洛克17
9x19 parabellum. That's a Glock 17.
第一名死者手指甲中的血
The blood under the fingernails of our first victim
是约翰·克雷默的血
is John Kramer's blood.
有人会认为是竖锯
Some will think it's Jigsaw.
有人会怀疑是你
Some will suspect you.
但没人会怀疑我
电影精选列表