不 不 万一是酸液呢
No, no. What if it's the acid?
-我不要 -胡扯什么不要
- I won't. - Bullshit, you won't.
或者只要坦白 卡莉
Maybe just confess, Carly.
你有没有偷过别人的包
Okay, did you steal purses?
好几年前 但我没有杀人
Yeah, years ago, but I didn't kill anyone!
不不不 这家伙可不想看到你
No, no, no! No, that's not the repentant attitude
这种悔改的态度
this guy's looking for, okay?
你撒谎 你撒谎
You're lying. You're lying!
不 我当时身无分文 没错
No! I was broke, okay? And yes,
是有人死了 但那不是我的错
somebody died, but it wasn't my fault.
好吧
Okay.
赶紧选 不然我全插到你身上
Choose, or I'm gonna stick them all into you! No!
-伙计 -你开什么玩笑 住手
- Yo, man! - Are you kidding me? Stop!
让她看看
Just let her look!
这些数字对你来说有没有意义
Do any of these numbers mean anything to you?
-快点选 -我在努力
- Choose now! - I'm trying!
3.55元
$3.55.
什么 什么意思
What? What does that mean?
-什么 -生命对我来说价值多少
- What? - What a life is worth to me.
操
Oh, fuck...
快选 快选 快点
Choose, right now! Come on, pick!
-选一根 快点 -拜托 我做不到
- Pick one! Pick now! - Please! I can't do it.
-选一根 -我们都要死了
- Pick one now! - We're all going to die!
-快选 -快点
- Pick now! - Come on.
-快点 -选一根 卡莉
- Choose! - Come on, pick one, Carly!
我不要
I'm not gonna fucking do it!
不 我不要
No, I'm not going to!
-操 我不要 -快选一根
- Fuck you! I won't do it. - Pick one, now!
快点 快选
Come on, pick! Pick!
操 我不选
Fuck! I'm not gonna pick!
快点 卡莉 快点
Now! Now, Carly, now!
选一根
Pick now!
选一根
Pick one!
选一根
Pick one!
混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole! Hey! Hey!
不是我害我们在这里的
I'm not the one who put us here.
你振作一点
Get a hold of yourself.
我刚救了我们的命
I just saved our lives.
但你夺走了她的命 你杀了她
Yeah, but you took hers! You killed her.
-你这个自私的混♥蛋♥ -不 住手
- You selfish son of a bitch. - No, stop!
你们俩都冷静点
Both of y'all need to chill!
搞什么
What the hell?
生命价值3.55元
A life is worth $3.55.
-什么 -她是那么说的
- What? - That's what she said.
没错
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
3.55元
$3.55.
内侧还有更多数字
There's more numbers on the inside of this.
可能是密♥码♥组合
It could be the combination.
牙医记录证明铁桶头名叫马尔科姆·尼尔
Dental IDs buckethead as Malcolm Neale.
马尔科姆·尼尔 我记得那个案子
Malcolm neale? I remember that case.
他的妻子五年前被杀了
His wife was murdered five years ago.
入室抢劫 那个混♥蛋♥割开了她的喉咙
A home invasion. Perp slit her throat.
-他们还逼他看着 -没错 没错
- They made him watch. - Oh, yeah, yeah.
我记得 马尔科姆·尼尔是个赌棍
I remember. Malcolm Neale was a, uh, degenerate gambler.
他妻子被杀都怪他 是他欠了一些坏人不少钱
Wife's murder was on him. He owed some bad guys some money.
你们后来给那些坏人定罪了吗
And did you ever get around to convicting those bad guys?
指甲上有划痕
Scratch marks from fingernails.
有过挣扎 可能是和凶手起争执
There was a struggle, presumably with the killer.
切下来的皮
The partial decapitation
使用的圆锯
was made by a circular saw.
伤口中检测出
There are traces of ferric oxide,
氧化铁 也就是赤铁
hematite, in the wound.
-锯刃上的铁锈 -好的
- Rust, from blades. - Okay.
录音呢
What about the voice recording?
闪存上有什么线索吗
Anything off the flash drive?
声音来源于约翰·克雷默 吻合
The voice was John Kramer. Matched.
-一模一样 -吻合
- Identical. - Matched?
怎么 他死而复生了吗
What, he came back from the dead?
也不是头一回了
Wouldn't be his first time.
有的人死了并不代表
Just because someone is dead
他们没法说话
doesn't mean they can't have a voice.
给我们足够的时间 我们也能让死者发声
Give us enough time, we speak for the dead.
埃德加·蒙森在屋顶上说什么要开始游戏
On the roof, Edgar Munsen was spouting off about starting a game.
录音上说还有四名潜在受害者
The recording says there are four more potential victims.
还有四个人在努力求生
Four people fighting for their lives.
天
God...
我们在郊区的什么地方
Okay, we're in the countryside somewhere.
我看不到什么地标 什么都没有
I can't make out any landmarks, nothing.
天啊
Oh, God.
是谁要这么对我们
Who's doing this to us?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你叫什么
What's your name?
瑞安
Ryan.
你的罪是什么 瑞安
And what's your sin, Ryan?
卖♥♥不良抵押贷款 卖♥♥上好毒品
Sold bad mortgages, sold good Coke,
报税单上作假 对我老婆撒谎
cheated on my taxes, cheated on my wife.
对她们俩 所以...
Both of them. So, you know...
不算太赖
Nothing that bad.
你的故事呢 小甜甜
What's your story, lollipop?
都是我丈夫的错
It was my husband's fault.
得了吧 胡扯
Oh, come on. Bullshit.
为什么...为什么我要因为他做的事而受惩罚
Why... why am I being punished for something that he did?
要是他没有睡着
If he hadn't fallen asleep,
他就不会翻过身
he wouldn't have rolled over
闷死了我们的孩子
and suffocated our baby.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
不不不
No, no. No!
你真的不觉得他是想告诉我们些什么吗
For real, you don't think he's trying to tell us something?
这里有两扇完好的门
Look, there are two perfectly good doors right here.
没错 那我们就去
Right, so we'll go through
他希望我们通过的那扇门
the door that leads exactly he wants us to go?
-不 谢了 -不 米其说得对
- No, thanks. - No, Mitch is right.
-我觉得这不是什么 -给我后退
- I don't think this is... - Back the fuck up.
别拿这玩意指着我
Man, get that shit out of my face.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
帮帮我 拜托 帮帮我
Help me! Help. Please.
搞什么
Ah! What the fuck?
有线 有东西...
There's wires, there's something...
救我 救我
Help, help.
安娜 你看到了吗
Anna? Do you see?
有一百多根线绕着他的腿
There's 100 wires wrapped around his leg,
还有一些滑轮
and around some pulleys.
好吧 有一些...有一些把手
Okay, there's, uh... There's some kind of handle.
伙计们 有一卷磁带
Guys, there's a tape.
变紧了 刚刚变紧了
It's tighter! It just got tighter!
-天啊 -好了
- Oh, God! - Okay...
天啊
God! Oh!
我们要怎么拿到这卷磁带
Okay, how do we get the tape?
-慢慢来 -小心
- go slow. - Yeah, careful.
-要很慢 -好 好
- Really slow. - Okay, okay.
小心 小心
Careful. Careful.
拜托 小心
Please, be careful.
天啊
Oh, God.
小心 小心 小心
Careful, careful, careful.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God! Oh, my God!
你们俩什么忙都帮不上
You guys aren't helping!
去拿磁带 去拿磁带
Grab the tape! Grab the tape!
不要
No way, man.
电影精选列表