不 你去拿磁带
No, you gotta fucking grab the tape.
我救了你的狗命 米其 去拿磁带
I saved your fucking life, Mitch! Grab the tape!
-快去 -拜托
- Just do it! - Please.
拜托 加油
Please, yeah. Yeah, come on.
加油 加油 伙计
Come on. Come on, man.
天啊
Oh, my God.
快拿到了吗
You almost got it?
-我在努力 伙计 -你可以的 你可以的
- I'm trying, dude. - You got it, you got it.
没事 没事 你拿到了吗
All good, all good. You got it?
天啊 太好了
Oh, God, oh, good.
你拿到了
You got it?
放磁带 米其 放磁带
Play the tape, Mitch. Play the tape.
给 你来放 伙计
Here, you play the tape, man.
人生中没有捷径
There are no shortcuts in life.
请原谅我对不守规则的人
Please forgive the rather crude example
所作出的残忍♥决定
I will make of your decision to not follow the rules.
拉下把手 你便能自♥由♥
Pull the handle and you will be set free.
"自♥由♥"是什么意思
What does he mean "Set free"?
祝你好运 小甜甜
Good luck, lollipop.
天啊
Oh, God.
铁桶头的初步尸检报告
Hey, prelim report on buckethead.
这上面说尸体上找到的微粒是动物粪便
It says the particles found on the body are animal feces.
牛 鸡和猪
Cow, chicken, pig.
他们还发现了伪狂犬病
They also found traces of aujeszky's disease.
-伪狂犬病 -是一种病毒
- Aujeszky's disease? - It's a virus.
为人熟知是因为
Mostly known because,
一旦猪得了这种病 就得把所有猪群处理掉
when swine get it, farmers have to wipe out the entire sounder.
真厉害
I'm impressed.
继续查
Keep digging.
-也许我可以追踪病毒到某个地点 -尼尔森医生
- Maybe I can track the virus to a location. - Dr. Nelson?
又发现一个 也可能是跳楼的
Another one, possible jumper.
死者身份查清楚了吗
Any identification on the victim?
不 看起来像是同一名凶手干的
No. Looks like the same killer.
尸体上有这个
This was on the body.
被害人木浅没有任何联♥系♥
No link so far to any of our suspects.
是克雷默吗 你知道吗
Is it Kramer? Do you know?
这起案件和竖锯有关系吗
Is this crime related to Jigsaw?
埃德加·蒙森在这里住院
Think it's any coincidence
是个巧合吗
that Edgar Munsen happens to be a guest here?
我觉得他应该不可能从昏迷中醒来
I think it's highly unlikely he woke up from a coma,
爬上屋顶 再把一个女孩扔下来
climbed on a roof, and threw a girl off.
但我还是去重症监护病房♥确认了一下 他还在
But I did check with the ICU. He's still there.
看起来是酸
Looks like acid.
肌肉纤维中的
There's a depletion of
三磷酸腺苷都已经流光了
adenosinetriphosphate in the muscles fibers.
尸僵
Rigor mortis.
她显然不是坠楼身亡的
Clearly, she didn't die from the fall.
是氢氟酸
It's hydrofluoric acid.
看 这里是注射点
Look, here. This is the injection point.
通过血管一路流到心脏 烧焦了
The vein carried it all the way to the heart, where it's singed.
你怎么知道是氢氟酸
How do you know it was hydrofluoric acid?
在费卢杰见过很多
Saw a lot of it in Fallujah.
从来没注册过
Never injected, though.
一片拼图
A puzzle piece.
该死的竖锯
Jig-fucking-saw!
洛根是怎么回事 费卢杰发生了什么
What's Logan's deal? What happened in fallujah?
他...
Uh, he, uh...
他被抓走了
He got captured.
但是他还是先干掉了三名塔♥利♥班♥分子
Um, but not before taking out three Taliban.
我听说他们把他折磨得不成人形
Uh, what I heard, they tortured the shit out of him.
他回来后在退伍军人医院住了好几个月
He spent months in the VA hospital when he got back.
你觉得他会不会扭曲了
You think he snapped?
伙计 他可是我们的兄弟啊
Come on, man, you're talking about a brother, here.
我有兄弟 他是个混♥蛋♥
I got a brother. He's a fucking asshole.
他的副手埃莉诺呢
What do you think about his second, Eleanor?
屁♥股♥很翘 嘴巴很大
She's got a great ass, big mouth.
-好像对这么变♥态♥的案子很感兴趣 -是啊
- Seems to get off on this sick shit. - Yeah.
该死
Motherfucker!
该死 怎么回事
Shit. What the fuck?
操
Oh, fuck.
我是个好人
I'm a good person.
我是个好人 我不该遭受这种事
I'm a good person, I don't deserve this.
我坦白
I confess...
我坦白 我坦...
I confess. I con...
我坦白这都是鬼扯
I confess that this is fucked up!
怎么回事
What?
伙计们
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
有人把电视打开了
Somebody turned on the TV.
喂
Hello?
我们这边也有一个
Yeah, we got one, too.
-我得把你举起来 -什么
- I'm going to have to lift you. - What?
我们得拿到遥控板
We gotta get the remote.
好吧
Okay, fine.
拿到了吗
Got it?
拿到了
Got it!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
过去 你们一直将自己的利益置于他人之前
In the past, you have all put your own interests above others,
然后欺骗自己
and then lied to yourselves,
向世界隐瞒你的麻木 你的偷盗
and deceived the world about your callousness, your larceny,
你的罪孽
your criminality.
现在 你要看向镜子
Now, you will look in the mirror
你要面对真正的自己
and you will face who you really are.
你所作出的选择也许会让你丧命
The choices you have made may cost you your life.
你无法逃避真♥相♥
You cannot escape the truth.
然而 有一个人能帮你们
There is, however, one person who can help you.
瑞安
Ryan.
如果他在你们被活埋之前拉下把手
If he pulls the lever before you are buried alive,
你们便能活下来
you will live.
瑞安 解脱自己亦是解脱他们
Ryan, free yourself to free them.
瑞安
Ryan.
瑞安
Ryan?
不 不
No! No!
那是什么
What is that?
是谷子
It's grain!
瑞安 我们要被活埋了
Ryan, man, we're going to get buried alive.
瑞安
Ryan!
瑞安
Ryan!
瑞安
Ryan!
去扳把手 瑞安
Get to the handle! Ryan!
我不行
I can't!
-瑞安 -求你了 瑞安
- Ryan! - Please, Ryan!
快点
Hurry, man!
瑞安
Ryan!
你得去扳
You have to do it!
去够扳手
Get to the handle!
瑞安 赶紧把那个扳手扳下来
Ryan, pull the fucking handle! Please!
你有什么故事呢 亲爱的
What's your story, sweetheart?
你在问什么 警探
What are you asking, detective?
你有那种癖好吗
You one of those, uh, kinky types?
-喜欢疼一点的 -为什么
- Like a little pain? - Why?
你想被惩罚吗
You want to get punished?
太晚了
Too late.
已经有个天天折磨我的前妻了
Already got an ex-wife that tortures me every day.
-也许是你活该 -也许吧
- Maybe you deserve it. - Probably.
马尔科姆·尼尔被杀那晚你在哪里
Where were you the night Malcolm Neale got murdered?
家里
Home.
-一个人 -好的
- Alone. - Cool.
你能证明吗
Oh. Can you prove that?
电影精选列表