我需要证明吗
Do I need to?
-早点回家 爸爸 -好的
- Come home soon, daddy. - I will.
很抱歉又让你等到这么晚 朱迪
I'm sorry you have to stay so late again, Judy.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
好吧 好梦 小梅 我爱你
All right, sleep sweet, Mel. I love you.
-我也爱你 爸爸 -爱你 再见
- Love you too, daddy. - Love you, bye.
再见
Bye.
洛根
Logan.
你怎么认识埃莉诺的
How did you find Eleanor?
我的助手
My assistant?
只是你的助手吗
Is that all she is?
克里斯汀去世两年了 这样也...
It's been two years since Christine passed. It's just...
-我不会怪你 -但我是专业的
- I wouldn't blame you. - Yes, but I'm a professional.
洛根 你有没有听说过
Uh, Logan, you ever heard
一个叫"竖锯守则"的网站
of a website called "Jigsaw rules"?
-没有 -在网上藏得很深
- No. - Buried deep online.
得花点功夫找 但这是个崇拜竖锯的网站
Took some digging, but it's a site devoted to Jigsaw.
大半都是鬼扯装逼
Half of it's bullshit, posers,
但是还是有一些非常恶劣的内容
but there's some stuff on there that is really messed up.
-很多变♥态♥ -好吧
- A lot of sick fucks. - Okay?
我们做了深网IP地址排查
We did a darknet IP trawl.
发现你的助手访问过很多次
Got a lot of hits from your assistant.
她是个常客
She's a regular.
下载了很多你无法想象的东西
Downloaded some shit you cannot imagine.
你是说埃莉诺·邦尼维尔是我们要找的模仿犯
So you're saying that Eleanor Bonneville is our copycat?
不 我们不是这个意思
No, that's not what we're saying.
你问过她的不在场证明了吗
Did you check her alibi?
她说铁桶头被发现
Uh, she said she was home
吊在公园里的那天早上 她是在家里
the morning that buckethead was found hanging in the park.
早上七点 一个人在家 单身女性
7:00 A.M.? Home alone? A single woman?
-听起来的确很可疑 -那我们重来一遍
- That does sound suspicious. - All right, let's rewind.
你怎么认识埃莉诺的
How did Eleanor come to you?
她来警局申请实习
She sought out the department to do her residency.
然后呢
And after that?
她实习结束后呢
After she finished her residency?
三个月前 克利夫兰法医办公室
I mean, three months ago, she was offered a job
聘请她去那里工作
running the show at the Cleveland city morgue.
她为什么不接受
Why didn't she take that?
你想搬到克利夫兰吗
Would you want to move to Cleveland?
实验室打来的 结果出来了
That's the lab. Results are in.
这是第一名死者马尔科姆·尼尔
Okay, so this is the DNA of the blood
手指甲缝中的血迹DNA报告
scraped from under the fingernails of the first victim, Malcolm Neale.
铁桶头 能确认身份吗
Yeah, buckethead. Can you ID it?
确认了
Already did.
这是十几年前一名罪犯的血液样本
This is a blood sample from a perp taken a decade ago.
你可能还记得
You might remember the case.
完全吻合
It's an exact match.
是谁的血
Whose blood is it?
-约翰·克雷默 -什么
- John Kramer. - What?
那不可能
That's impossible.
这是事实
That's a fact.
第一名死者手指甲中的血
The blood under the fingernails of our first victim
是约翰·克雷默的血
is John Kramer's blood.
竖锯
The Jigsaw killer.
瑞安
Ryan!
救命啊
Help!
-瑞安 -救命
- Ryan! - Help!
拉下把手
Pull the lever!
瑞安
Ryan!
去够把手
Get to the handle!
瑞安
Ryan!
救命啊
Help, now!
瑞安
Ryan!
不
No!
去死吧
Go to hell!
你得帮帮我们 伙计
You gotta help us out, man!
救命啊
Help!
操 操
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
瑞安
Ryan!
-拉下把手 瑞安 -瑞安
- Pull the handle, Ryan! - Ryan!
快拉
Pull it!
瑞安
Ryan!
瑞安
Ryan!
我们会死在这里的 求你了
We're gonna die in here! Please!
上帝啊 快拉下来
For the love of god, just pull it!
如果我们死了 你也会死
If we die, you die!
天啊
God...
关掉 天啊
Turn it off. Oh, god...
这是邦尼维尔女士手♥机♥的定位地点
Here's the GPS location on Ms. Bonneville's cell.
太好了
Great.
竖锯死了吗
Is Jigsaw dead?
克雷默死了吗 我们有证据吗
Did Kramer die, or do we have proof?
你有什么要对惊慌失措
What do you have to say to all the panicked citizens
想要答案的市民说的
who want answers?
手♥机♥关了吗
Turned your phone off?
而你还是找到我了
And yet here you are, you found me.
你会是一个很好的警探
You'd make a good detective.
又或者是我太好揣摩了
Or maybe I'm just too predictable.
太好揣摩 并不是
Predictable? No.
哈洛伦想找人背黑锅
Halloran's passing the blame around.
他盯上我们了
He's looking at us.
是啊
Yeah.
他们在监视我的家
They're watching my house.
因为他觉得你的不在场证明都是胡扯
Because he thinks your alibi is shit.
你真的很爱那家伙吧
You really love that guy, huh?
第一年来市里工作 案子很清楚
First year at county, clean case,
一个叫阿利斯泰尔·舒尔茨的罪犯
a predator by the name of Alistair Schultz.
哈洛伦在拘留期间把他揍了一顿
Halloran roughed him up while he was in custody
他的律师利用这一点帮他脱罪了
and the lawyer used that to get him off.
第二天 他杀了一个八岁的女孩
The very next day, he kills an 8-year-old girl
送到了我的停尸台上
who shows up on my table.
那只是第一次
The first of many.
哈洛伦控制不了自己
Halloran can't help himself,
无法改掉这个毛病
can't get out of his own way.
所以 不 我对他没有什么爱
So, no, I don't have much love for the guy.
这是工作 洛根
Well, it's a job, Logan.
你不能夹杂私人感情
You can't make it personal.
等你也有个小女儿时...
When you have a little girl one day...
你为什么不告诉我克利夫兰工作的事
Why didn't you tell me about the job offer in Cleveland?
-因为你肯定会要我接受 -没错
- Because you would have told me to take it. - Yes.
-没错 我当然会了 -这很复杂
- Yes, you're damn right I would. - It's complicated.
我们可不仅仅是复杂
We are past complicated.
铁桶头被吊在那里时
When buckethead was strung up,
我其实并不是像我告诉警方那样在家里
I wasn't at home like I told the cops.
我是在我的...
I was at my, uh...
-工作室 -什么工作室
- Studio. - What studio?
-你为什么不能告诉我 -正如我所说
- And why couldn't you tell them that? - Like I said,
这...这很复杂
it's... it's complicated.
你觉得他们不会发现吗
You don't think they're going to find out about it?
他们发现竖锯粉丝网了
They know about the Jigsaw fan website,
以及你在那网上干的事
whatever the fuck you're doing on that.
他们会发现一切的
They're going to find out about everything.
小埃 他们觉得和我有关系
El, they think I'm involved.
让我看看
Show me.
-天啊 -我应该提醒你的 因为...
- Oh, Jesus! - Okay, I should warn you, because...
你能把灯打开吗
Can you turn the lights on?
埃莉诺
Eleanor,
这都是什么
what is this?
女孩子家总得有些爱好
Hey, a girl's gotta have a hobby.
爱好 你管这叫爱好
A hobby? Is that what you call it?
电影精选列表