那集邮呢 那才叫爱好
How about a stamp collection? That's a hobby.
很漂亮吧
It's beautiful, isn't it?
据说这个陷阱是约翰·克雷默
Supposedly, John Kramer designed this trap
在其他那些人之前设计的一个游戏
for a game that took place before all the others.
他们在他的实验室里找到了设计图
They found the plans in his lab.
我自己做的
I built it myself.
网上一些人给我的
Got them from some guy on the Internet.
据说约翰不仅设计了一个
Rumor is, not only did John design this,
他还造了一个
he built one.
抱歉扫你的兴
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint,
但是克雷默的受害者中没有人死于这种装置
but none of Kramer's victims died in any device like this.
伤口和这种设计都不相符
The wounds don't match the design.
也许是因为尸体从来没被找到
Well, maybe the bodies were never found.
也许是因为从来没发生过
And maybe it never happened.
也许是有人在耍你
Maybe someone's playing games with you.
你做这些东西是想干什么
What are you doing with all this stuff?
你得赶紧处理掉
You need to get rid of it, now.
不错 现在我们有正当的理由了
Great work. Now we've got probable cause.
-你绝对不会相信的 -什么
- You're not going to believe this. - What?
处长想看竖锯的尸体
The commissioner wants to see Jigsaw's remains.
想要他已经死亡的证明
Wants proof he's really dead.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
-他说他想平息人们的恐惧 -你是认真的吗
- Said he wants to calm the peoples' fears. - Are you serious?
追捕一个死人
Chasing a dead man.
都是为了选举的鬼话
This is election year bullshit.
你负责吧 我得跟进这些
That is all yours. I'm going to follow up on these.
好的
Right on.
哈洛伦
Halloran.
1973年8月18日出生 男性 白种人 1.88米 176斤
他明明昏迷了 怎么可能消失
He's in a fucking coma, how does he just disappear?
他还有气
He's still breathing.
什么东西
What is it?
上面有我名字
It says my name.
你知道我们不守规矩的话会怎么样
You know what happens if we don't follow the rules.
你好 米其
Hello, Mitch.
你已经承认卖♥♥给那孩子一辆摩托车
You've admitted to selling a boy a motorcycle.
但你没有说出全部的故事 是吗
But you have not told the entire story, have you?
六百元能向你买♥♥一辆完好的车
$600 for a bike that you listed in excellent condition.
虽然你知道刹车制动是坏的
Even though you knew the brakes were faulty.
你还是收下了六百
You took his 600 bucks
然后让他命丧黄泉
and, in return, you delivered him to his end.
他是我的侄子 他从来没伤害过任何人
He was my nephew, and he never hurt anyone.
你眼前的这个装置有个特殊的供电源
The device you see here has a unique power source.
和你卖♥♥给我侄子的车子引擎一样
It's the same engine that graced the bike you sold my nephew.
-操 -但我向你保证
- Fuck. - However, I assure you,
这辆车的刹车制动非常有用
the brake lever for this one works perfectly.
-该死 -你说得对 伙计
- Oh shit. - Look, you're right, man!
躲开你周围的危险
Avoid the dangers around you,
按下刹车把 马达就会停下来
hit the motorcycle brake handle and the motor will stop.
-该死 -是死是生 米其
- Oh, shit. - Live or die, Mitch.
选择权在你
The choice is yours.
该死 不 不 不
Shit! No, no, no!
该死
Oh, shit.
对不起 停下
Look, I'm sorry! Stop, please!
我对你侄子很抱歉
I'm sorry about your nephew!
安娜 救命
Anna, help!
赶紧上来
Get the fuck up here!
我不想死
I don't want to die!
停下来 停下来
Stop! Stop it!
停下来
Stop!
安娜 你得帮帮我
Anna, you got to help me!
快点 快点 求求你
Hurry up! Hurry, please!
快点 救救我
Please help! Hurry! Hurry!
我不想死 我不想死
I don't want to die! I don't want to die!
米其 拉刹车
Mitch, pull the brake!
拉刹车
Pull the brake!
天啊
Oh... oh, God.
安娜 你成功了
Anna, you did it!
你救了我
You saved me!
安娜 安娜 把我救出去
Anna... Anna, get me out of here, please.
你成功了
You did it!
你成功了
Man, you did it!
不不不
No, no, no!
埃德加·蒙森本来在昏迷中
Edgar Munsen was in a coma.
你只有一个任务
You got one job!
一个任务 你这个没用的...
One job to do, you useless mother...
喂
Yeah.
-有什么发现 -没有
- Anything? - Nothing.
简直是胡迪尼 没人看到怎么回事
Pulled a Houdini. Nobody saw shit.
刚把克雷默的棺材吊上来
Just pulling Kramer's casket out now.
很多记者
Reporters?
没错
Yup.
很好
Good.
赶紧终结这些流言吧
End this nonsense once and for all.
约翰·克雷默已经死了十年了
John Kramer is dead and has been for 10 years.
不要再传约翰·克雷默的鬼话了
Enough of this John Kramer bullshit.
你可能会想重新考虑一下
You may want to rethink that.
为什么 怎么回事
Why? What's going on?
这样说吧 你可以停止对埃德加·蒙森的追捕了
Let's just say you can call off the hunt for Edgar munsen.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
申请对邦尼维尔的搜查令 回头见
Okay, get a warrant for Bonneville, I'll see you there.
-上上上 -快上 上 上
- Go, go, go. - Move, move, move. Go!
我们上
Let's go.
去左边 两个人去右边
Take the left, two on the right.
上上上上上
Go, go, go, go, go!
-左侧安全 -安全
- Clear on the left! - Clear!
-小心左侧 -小心
- Watch your left. - Eyes up.
进去了吗
You in?
上帝啊
Jesus!
两个人去左侧
Two left.
邦尼维尔就这么把一具尸体
So, what, Bonneville just leaves a body
吊在她的工作室里吗
hanging in her studio?
-怎么可能 -我知道
- Come on, man. - I know.
我去接洛根
I'm gonna go pick up Logan.
我去找那女孩
I'll get the girl.
请把手腕亮出来 兄弟
I'm gonna need you to show me those wrists, brother.
-我什么都没干 基斯 -听着 听着
- I didn't do anything, Keith. - Look, listen, listen.
我有你的照片
I have photos of you.
你和埃莉诺在你们的拷问道具仓库中
Yeah, you and Eleanor in your warehouse of torture devices.
-等等 你那时也在吗 -没错 我在
- Wait, you were there? - Yeah, I was there.
我刚看到了第三具尸体
I just saw a third body that
和刚从绞肉机里出来似的
looks like it's been through a meat grinder.
有人想陷害我们 好吗
All right. Someone is trying to frame us. All right?
-告诉我埃莉诺在哪 -我可以解释工作室的事
- I want you to tell me where Eleanor is. - The studio I can explain.
-你得相信... -你知不知道她在哪里
- You just have to trust... - Do you know where she is or not?
基斯 我会告诉你我知道的一切
Keith, I'll tell you everything I know.
我知道是谁干的
I know who did this.
你也知道
And you do, too.
是谁找到埃莉诺工作室的那具尸体
Who found the body at Eleanor's studio?
上帝啊
Jesus!
-哈洛伦 -他有动机
- Halloran. - He had motive.
他想埃德加死
He wanted Edgar dead.
是谁下令瞄准遥控器
Who ordered the targeting of the remote?
如果他要按下 就把遥控器打掉
If he moves to trigger it, blow it to shit.
继续说
Go on.
大家都瞄准了遥控器
Yeah, everybody targeted the trigger,
但有没有人看到
but did anyone actually see
哈洛伦瞄准了哪里
what Halloran was aiming at?
他根本没打算留埃德加的命
He had no plan to let Edgar walk.
你觉得你的搭档知道你是内务部的人吗
Do you think your partner knows that you're with IA?
看来我没说错
电影精选列表