只要我们
can be ours if we,
涤清我们灵魂中的谎言
cleanse our soul of our lies.
这是什么告诫会吗
This is some kind of fucked up confessional?
真♥相♥会给我们自♥由♥
The truth will set us free.
亲爱的 我的灵魂很干净
Honey, my soul is clean.
我叫安娜
It's Anna.
以及 胡扯
And, bullshit.
我叫米其
I'm Mitch.
你叫什么
What's your name?
卡莉
Carly.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
这事某个混♥蛋♥开的什么玩笑吗
This is some bastard's sick idea of a joke?
他说这是一个游戏
He said it was a game.
那我希望对我来说这最好的确是个游戏
Well, then I hope, for all of our sakes, that it is a game.
是吗 为什么呢 亲爱的
Oh, yeah? Why's that, sweetheart?
因为游戏可以赢
Because games can be won.
这太疯狂了
This is cray.
怎么回事
What the hell?
-有人报♥警♥了吗 -嗯
- Did anyone phone the police? - Yeah.
低了
Underhand!
高了
Overhand!
好吧 看来你来劲了
Okay, you got some heat on it!
我关机是有我的原因的 哈洛伦
Cell phone's off for a reason, Halloran.
你怎么看 小艾
Well, what do you think, El?
我不知道 他看上去有点苍白
I don't know, he looks a little pale.
赶紧完事吧
Let's get this thing off.
看来有人好好研究了一番约翰·克雷默
Someone's been studying up on John Kramer.
模仿犯
A copycat?
希望不是 克雷默死了十年了
Hope not. Kramer's been dead for 10 years.
-基斯 -你好 医生
- Keith! - What's up, doc?
-你好吗 伙计 -我很好
- Hey, man, how you doing? - I'm good.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是 伙计
- Good to see you. - You too, man.
你...你现在来这儿工作了吗
You're, uh... You're working this neighborhood now?
是的 我上个月加入了谋杀组
Uh, yeah, I joined homicide last month.
天啊 这家伙经历了什么
Jesus, what happened to this guy?
你们俩认识吗
You two know each other?
洛根是我们在费卢杰的法医
Logan was our medic in Fallujah.
克里斯汀的事我很遗憾
Hey, uh, I'm sorry to hear about Christine.
你还好吧 伙计
How you been, man?
还好 基斯
Uh, good, Keith.
我很好
Yeah, I'm doing well.
好吧
All right.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
怎么了
What is it?
好吧
Okay, then.
"还剩四个..."
"And then there were four..."
你有能读的电脑吗
You got a computer we could stick that in?
游戏又开始了
The games have begun again.
只有赦免无辜之人
And they will not stop
背负的罪孽 这一切才会停止
until the sins against the innocent are atoned for.
我会处理剩下的四个人
I will take care of the next four,
你处理其余的
you take care of the rest.
我们得把这段音频送去分♥析♥
We gotta get that to voice rec.
不是他
It's not him.
不可能的
It can't be.
对吗
Right?
该死
Oh, shit.
搞什么
What the fuck?
搞什么
What the fuck?
不 这一点都不可怕
No, that's not creepy at all.
不 不
No. No!
不 不 不
No, no, no...
救命
Help!
谁来救救我们
Somebody please help us!
这个变♥态♥要把我们拖去哪里
Where is this sick fuck taking us?
有谁看到什么了吗
Did anyone see anything?
不 什么都没看到 我被下了药
No, nothing. I got fucking drugged!
他说"坦白"
He said, "Confess."
我们要坦白
We have to confess.
没错 你有什么要坦白的吗
Yeah, you got something you want to confess?
快说吧 快点
Have at it. Come on!
该死 我们都有要坦白的事
Damn it, we all have something to confess.
我曾经卖♥♥给一个孩子一辆车
I sold a kid a bike once.
他买♥♥下后十分钟就出了车祸
He had an accident 10 minutes after I sold it to him.
他骑不了那么猛的车
It's not my fault he couldn't handle
又不是我的错 好吗
such a powerful damn bike, all right?
-他死了 -就这样吗
- He died! - That's it?
你就干了这么点事 卖♥♥给了一个孩子死亡飞车
That's all you did? You sold a kid a bike he died on?
-得了吧 伙计 -就这些 我说了就这些
- Come on, man! - That's it! I said that's it, man!
胡扯 你呢 亲爱的
Yeah, bullshit. And what about you, sweetheart?
说吧
Come on.
我们失去了我们的孩子
We lost our baby.
安娜 安娜
Anna... Anna.
告诉我这不可能
Tell me that this isn't happening.
我的丈夫犯了个错
My husband made a mistake.
不不不 这不是坦白 说啊 说啊
No, no, no. That's not a confession, come on. Come on!
-说啊 -我不想知道你想让我说什么
- Come on! - I don't know what the fuck you want me to say, okay?
-我毁了我们的婚姻 -不 不
- I let our marriage fall apart. - No, no.
坦白是指"我杀了一个塔尔萨的妓♥女♥"
A confession is, "I killed a hooker in Tulsa,"
或者"我吃了我该死的邻居"
or, "I ate my fucking neighbor."
而不是"我需要婚姻咨♥询♥"
Not, "I need marriage counseling."
-卡莉 -不
- Carly? - No.
-我想不出来 -那赶紧想想
- Nothing I can think of. - Yeah, well, think faster!
你赶紧想想
You think faster!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们要被吊死了
We're going to hang.
放那个带子 米其
Play the damn tape, Mitch.
天啊
Oh, God!
我相信你们肯定想
While I am certain that there is
为你们刚刚洒出的鲜血
a desire to point fingers at me
而怪咎于我
for the blood that has been shed,
那么 除非你们
unless you turn that finger inward,
开始反思自己 否则将会挥洒更多鲜血
I assure you, more blood will be lost
一切都将受到审判
and all will be judged.
我们从一个人开始
We will begin with one.
此人不仅是一个骗子
One who is not only a liar,
还是一名小偷
but a thief.
一名偷包的人
A purse-snatcher.
当你有机会
And when you had a chance
挽回你所造成的伤害时
to fix the harm that you'd done,
你选择视而不见
you chose to do nothing.
现在你如果不注射正确的药剂将会丧命于此
Now it is you who could die without the right medication.
在你们失去意识时 其中这位骗子
While unconscious, this deceiver among you,
这名罪犯 被注射了一种毒药
this criminal, was injected with a poison.
你们面前的药剂中 有一支
One of the syringes in front of you
是解药
holds the antidote.
一支是生理盐水
One is a saline solution,
还有一支是能瞬间致死的酸液
the other, an acid that will cause an excruciating death.
注射对了 你们的铁链将会解开
Inject the correct one and your chains will be released.
如果做错了决定
Failure to make the right choice
将会搭上你们所有人的命
could result in death for you all.
我问你 对你来说 生命价值多少
I ask you, what is a life worth to you?
你们赶紧坦白 不然我们都会死
One of you 'fess up, or we all die.
看看你们身上有没有痕迹
Okay, check yourself for marks.
如果他注射了 那肯定会有痕迹
If he injected us, there could be marks.
找到了
Bingo.
-你干什么 -没事的 没事的
- What are you doing? - It's okay, it's okay.
你只要挑一根 美女
You just got to pick a needle, blondie.
听着 如果你挑对了 我们就能拿掉这些东西
Look, we get out of these things when you pick an antidote.
不然我们都会死 卡莉
Or else we all die, Carly!
电影精选列表