上 上 上
Go, go, go.
嫌犯下车 进入仓库 正在追捕中
Suspect on foot, entering warehouse. In pursuit.
上
Go.
不许动 站住 把武器放下
Freeze! Stop right there! Put down the weapon!
你阻止不了了
You can't stop it now.
-已经阻止不了了 -趴下
- Nothing can stop it. - On the ground!
趴下 放下枪 快点
On the ground. Drop it, right now!
哈洛伦 哈洛伦警探
Halloran. Detective Halloran.
如果他17分钟内不到这里
If he's not here in 17 minutes,
五个人会死
five people are going to die.
让哈洛伦马上过来
Get Halloran here, now!
哈洛伦在哪里
Where the fuck is Halloran?
有人会死的
People are gonna die, man!
他不知道吗
Doesn't he know?
所有人 后退
All of you, get back.
-哈洛伦 -埃德加
- Halloran! - Edgar!
埃德加 你在干什么
Edgar, what the fuck are you doing?
-把遥控器放下 -不行
- You put down that remote. - I can't.
-怎么回事 -游戏刚刚开始
- What's that for? - The games are just getting started.
-什么游戏 -他的游戏 他的规则
- What game? - His games, his rules.
我得选择谁死 他们还是我
I gotta choose who dies. Them or me.
埃德加 我不想向你开枪 但必要时我会开枪
Edgar, I don't want to shoot you, but I will.
把遥控器放下
Drop the remote.
-我瞄准他了 要开枪吗 -不不不
- I got him, should I take it? - No, no, no.
瞄准遥控器 如果他要按下
Target the remote. If he moves to trigger it,
就把遥控器打掉
blow it to shit.
没时间了
Running out of time!
-还有谁 -埃德加
- Who else is there? - Edgar!
告诉我们怎么回事
Tell us what's going on!
谁在控制你
Who's controlling you?
我不要死
I'm not fucking dying.
你们哪个人打中了他的胸口
Which one of you assholes shot him in the chest?
游戏
The game.
开始了
It's started...
这是什么
What is this?
搞什么 怎么回事
What the hell? What the fuck?
搞什么
Yo, what the hell?
-该死 -天啊
- Oh, shit. - Oh, God.
怎么回事
What's going on?
不不不
No, no, no...
这不可能
This can't be happening!
来人 救命啊
Someone, help me!
不不不
No, no, no...
救命啊 谁来救救我
Help! Somebody please help me.
救救我
Please, help me!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救救我
Please, help me!
给我滚开
Just stay the fuck back!
你们肯定都很奇怪
I'm sure you are all wondering
自己为什么会在这里
why you're here.
在这种情况下
You deny culpability, no doubt,
你们肯定会否认自己的罪孽
for the circumstances in which you find yourselves.
你们可以得到救赎
Salvation can be yours,
只要你们涤清
if you cleanse yourselves
让你们落入这等境地的谎言
of the habitual lies which have brought you here.
你们用来欺骗自己的谎言
Lies that you have told yourselves,
你们用来残害他人的谎言
lies that have brutalized others.
坦白 真♥相♥将给你们自♥由♥
Confess. The truth will set you free.
但是任何意图
But any attempt
违反规则的行为都是自寻死路
to violate my rules will kill you.
我想玩个游戏
I want to play a game.
滚吧
Fuck you!
首先 鲜血献祭
First, an offering of blood,
只要一点点
no matter how little,
就能够让你
will give you a green light
能够活着离开这个房♥间
to escape from this room with your lives.
如果你能释放心中的恶魔
If you can release yourself from your demons,
恶魔给你戴上的枷锁
you can begin to shed the chains
便会开始收紧
that those demons bring with them.
按照我的要求献祭鲜血
Make the simple blood sacrifice that I've requested,
或者接受惨痛的后果
or face severe consequences.
自己选择
The choice is yours.
怎么回事
The fuck is going on over here?
-不不不 -不不不
- No, no, no... - No, no, no!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
我们怎么办 我们怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?
做点什么啊
Someone do something!
醒醒
Hey! Wake up!
谁来做点什么啊
Wake up!
"献祭鲜血"
"An offering of blood..."
"只要一点点"
"No matter how little..."
"献祭鲜血"
"An offering of blood..."
"献祭鲜血"
"An offering of blood..."
"献祭鲜血"
"An offering of blood..."
割伤自己 你得割伤自己
Cut yourself! You need to cut yourself!
他要一点血 你就自♥由♥了
He wants blood and then you're free!
割伤自己 他只要血
Cut yourself, he wants blood!
割伤自己
Cut yourself!
操
Fuck!
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on, come on, come on.
太好了
Yes! Holy shit...
你得割伤自己
You need to cut yourself!
你得割伤自己
You need to cut yourself!
怎么...
What the...
不
No...
割伤自己
Cut yourself!
你得割伤自己
You need to cut yourself!
割伤自己
Cut yourself!
我们到底在哪里
Where the fuck are we?
他按下了遥控器 却没有激活任何东西
He hit the remote, but nothing triggered.
据我们所知没有而已
As far as we know.
你觉得那个游戏是真的吗
You think the game's real?
不知道
Don't know.
你觉得他为什么要找你
And why do you think he asked for you?
我们是好朋友
We're good friends.
我抓过他两次
I put him away twice.
埃德加·蒙森是个反♥社♥会♥瘾君子
Edgar Munsen is a sociopathic meth head.
因为伤人 持械抢劫
Been in and out of prison for assault and battery,
贩毒进出过监狱
armed robbery, drug dealing.
人还不错
Nice guy.
医生 把他叫醒 我们要问问题
Doc, we need him awake. We've got questions.
抱歉 警探
Sorry, detective.
子弹就离心脏差一点
The bullet's lodged against the heart.
我给他注射了巴比妥 让他稳定下来陷入昏迷
I've got him in a barbiturate-induced coma until he stabilizes.
-要多久 -得先消血肿
- How long? - Swelling has to come down first.
可能两小时 也可能两星期 我说不好
Two hours. Two weeks. I can't tell you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
开始从蒙森的
Start the suspect list
已知关系人中整理嫌犯名单
with Munsen's known associates.
这事绝没有这么简单
This is not gonna end well.
饿不饿
Hungry?
救命吗
Help!
救命啊 来人救救我
Please, somebody help us!
救命
Help!
拜托 不要
Please! Don't...
别动
Stay still.
你想让我们怎么样
What do you want with us?
那个声音
That voice...
提到什么救赎
It said salvation
电影精选列表