So, I'm right.
天啊
Jesus.
其实一开始我就盯上了哈洛伦
You know, I've been onto Halloran since before all of this started.
内务部认为他和好几年前的多起凶案有关
IA has him connected to multiple homicides going back years.
最近这几起竖锯凶案
Now these latest Jigsaw murders...
我们给你送来的三具尸体
The three bodies we brought you,
我们发现那都是哈洛伦以前的案子
we found they're all mixed up in Halloran's cases.
把他抓起来
Bring him in.
哈洛伦想陷害我
Halloran is trying to frame me.
-我都不知道他为什么要对付我 -真的吗
- I don't even know what he's got against me. - Really?
你因为他搅黄了铁定能判的案子
You know you called him out for screwing up
而怪他
slam-dunk cases.
你在媒体前说他是个白♥痴♥ 两次
You said he was a moron in the press. Twice.
不 我说他是个冲动的混♥蛋♥
No, I said he was an impulsive asshole...
两次
Twice.
你认为克里斯汀是他害死的 不是吗
You blame him for what happened to Christine, don't you?
我不知道该怎么证明哈洛伦是模仿犯
Look, I don't know how to prove Halloran's the copycat.
-是哈洛伦 -就是他
- It's Halloran. - It's him.
让我帮你理清楚案子
Let me help you build your case.
让我给你找证据
Let me get you proof.
让我解剖埃德加·蒙森
Let me open up Edgar Munsen.
我们把子弹和哈洛伦的枪作比对
We match that slug to Halloran's gun.
你用的什么枪
What kind of firearm do you use?
格洛克22
Glock 22.
很多警♥察♥都用这种 除了哈洛伦 他用的17
Most cops do. Except Halloran. He's got a 17.
9乘19鲁格子弹 是格洛克17
9x19 parabellum. That's a Glock 17.
好吧
Okay.
我送你回家 你等我给你电♥话♥
I'll take you home. You stay there until I call you.
我去找哈洛伦
I'll get Halloran.
小埃 你去哪里了
El, where the hell are you?
给我回电 很紧急
Call me, it's urgent.
天啊
Jesus!
小埃
El!
我一直在联♥系♥你
I've been trying to call you.
-我不知道那具尸体怎么... -不 没关系
- I don't know how that body got... - No, no, no. It's okay.
他们没觉得是你或我♥干♥的
They don't think it's you or me.
他们觉得是哈洛伦干的
They have their sights set on Halloran.
我找到了
I found it.
我觉得我知道那个游戏是在哪里开始的了
I think I know where the game is being played.
我找到了那个农场
I found the farm.
-太好了 赶紧联♥系♥警探 -不
- That's great, let's call a detective. - No!
哈洛伦是幕后黑手 我们不能相信警♥察♥
Halloran's behind this. We can't trust the cops.
什么 你想自己去看看这个游戏
What? You want to see this game for yourself.
你迷上这种东西了
You get off on this shit?
洛根 我们有机会救他们的命
Logan, this is a chance for us to save lives.
那我们要如何拿下一名连环杀人狂
So, we're going take on a serial killer with what?
用我们的足智多谋吗
Our cunning intellects?
还有这个
And this.
安娜
Anna!
别丢下我
Don't leave me!
安娜
Anna?
安娜 我要失血过多了 安娜
Anna, I'm bleeding out, Anna.
该死
Motherfucker!
安娜
Anna!
好了
Okay...
安娜
Anna!
别丢下我 拜托
Don't leave me, please!
你好 安娜
Hello, Anna.
约翰
John?
约翰·克雷默
John Kramer?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你要玩一个游戏
You're about to play a game.
不
Oh, no.
不 你干什么 约翰 你干什么
No. What are you doing, John? What are you doing?
这是最终的测验
It's a final test.
我已经通过了你的测验
I already passed your test!
看看我的腿
Look at my fucking leg!
那不是你的测验 瑞安
That wasn't your test, Ryan.
而且本来如果你能遵守规则
And that wouldn't have been necessary
就完全没必要变成这样
if you'd simply played by the rules.
但你不喜欢规则 不是吗
But you don't like rules, do you?
你想让我发发慈悲
You want me to show mercy?
你完全没有坦白
You, who hasn't taken even a single step
半点东西
toward confessing.
你身上不仅只有一条人命
You, who is responsible not for one death,
而是三条
but for three?
你从高中起
Your life of reckless deceit
就是个冲动的骗子
started in high school.
你越陷越深
And only grew worse.
坐下 赶紧坐下
Sit down! Sit the fuck down!
放开我
Get the fuck off me!
你欺骗了当局好几次 瑞安
You lied to the authorities multiple times, Ryan,
将过错全部推倒司机身上
pinning the blame solely on the driver,
你已故的挚友
your deceased best friend.
你知道你对他的家人都做了什么吗
Do you know what you did to his family? Hmm?
这些年来你毫不悔改 越发猖狂
And you've only gotten worse over the years.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
好吧 是我♥干♥的
Okay, I fucking did it.
是我♥干♥的 但那是很久以前的事了
I did it, but it was so long ago.
我想活
I want to live.
我想活
I want to live.
我也想 瑞安
As do I, Ryan.
我们都想
As do we all.
但世事无常
But things happen.
如果不是我所在的医院
Were it not for a careless mistake
医生的无心之失
by a resident at the hospital I was in,
我的癌症就能早点被发现
my cancer could have been diagnosed a lot sooner.
只是X光片上贴错了名字
It was simply the wrong name on an X-ray.
本来能让我少去多少痛苦
Would've saved me a whole lot of hardship.
你呢 安娜
And you, Anna?
我什么都没干 约翰
I didn't do anything, John.
你了解我的
You know me.
不要这样对我
Please don't do this to me.
我和安娜是邻居
We were neighbors, Anna and I.
我的第一次化疗非常煎熬 可以这么说
My first chemo sessions were very difficult, to say the least.
安娜和她的丈夫马修非常热心
Anna and her husband, Matthew, were so kind,
非常支持
so supportive.
谢谢你们
I thank you for that.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
那些时光对你来说很美好 是吗 安娜
Those were better days for you, weren't they, Anna?
但是你可怜的丈夫 马修
But your poor husband, Matthew...
我知道你们俩关系一直不好
I know the two of you didn't always get along.
但是要承受那种悲剧
But to have to endure that tragedy,
孩子的死 那是...
the death of a child, that's, uh...
生命中最难以承受之痛了吧
One of life's greatest burdens, isn't it?
要是他那天晚上没有睡着
If only he hadn't fallen asleep that night,
那他就不会翻过身
then he wouldn't have rolled over and, uh,
闷死你的孩子
suffocated your baby.
事情就是那样 是吗 安娜
That is what happened, right, Anna?
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up!
的确很可怕 多么可怕
I mean, it's horrible. How horrible,
要承受那样的折磨
to have to live with such a thing.
这会把人逼疯 不是吗
It could make a person go mad, couldn't it?
你要对我们做什么
What are you going to do to us?
我
Me?
我什么都不会做
I'm not going to do anything.
你们只需要承担起责任
You have to simply assume responsibility.
面对自己
For who you are.
仅此而已
电影精选列表