This is it.
你怎么知道就是那里
How do you know this is it?
塔克养猪场
Tuck's pig farm.
因为伪狂犬病爆发而关停
It was shut down due to an outbreak of aujeszky's disease.
铁桶头身上的样本 猪病毒
Buckethead's sample. The pig virus.
这个农场本来是吉尔·塔克家的
This farm was in Jill Tuck's family.
竖锯的妻子
Jigsaw's wife.
现在仍然是
Still is.
尽管这地方几年前就关闭了
Although the place was shuttered years ago.
看来有人在里面
Well, it looks like somebody's here.
你确定想进去吗
You sure you want to do this?
哈洛伦 我是亨特 给我回电
Halloran, it's Hunt. Call me back.
我们在哈洛伦家 但是他不在
We're at Halloran's house, but he's not here.
-你找到他了吗 -正在搜索
- You got a location on him? - Searching.
长官
Sir?
我们得赶紧把他抓起来 快点
Okay, we need to bring him in. Now!
快看
Check this out.
有很多血
That's a lot of blood.
我敢打赌铁桶头就是在这里被斩首的
What's to bet this is where buckethead was decapitated.
-是竖锯 -竖锯死了
- It's Jigsaw. - Jigsaw is dead.
是吗
Is he?
求求你
Please...
我愿意做任何事 约翰 放我走吧
I'll do anything you want, John, just please let me go.
求求你
Please.
你知道猪是很有同情心的吗
Did you know that pigs are highly compassionate animals?
如果它们看到其他动物 包括人类痛苦的话
They show distress if they see any other animal,
它们也会很痛苦
including humans, suffering.
你呢 约翰
What about you, John?
你的同情心呢
Where is your compassion?
我们都影响结果[将手指放在秤砣上] 安娜
We all have a thumb on the scale, Anna.
不管是好是坏
For good or for evil.
你们一直走向了错误的方向
You've been weighing in on the wrong side of the scale.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
如果你们想要自♥由♥
Now, if you want to achieve your freedom,
你们必须了解
you have to learn.
你们必须意识到你们是在反向而行
You have to realize that you've been doing it backwards.
所以...
So...
我要给你们一个机会
I'm gonna give you an opportunity
转回来
to turn it all around.
这是你们通往自♥由♥的钥匙
Here's your key to freedom.
一切都取决于你们
It's all up to you.
游戏很简单 胜者为王
Now, the game's simple. The best ones are.
你们有一把枪
You have one shotgun.
你们有一颗子弹
You have one shell.
正如我所说 一切都取决于你们
Like I said, it's up to you.
你怎么能说竖锯还没死
How can you say Jigsaw isn't dead?
他死了
He's dead.
他做过了尸检 还有坟墓
Autopsy was performed on his body and he has his own grave.
他没有
He's not.
竖锯会永生
Jigsaw lives forever
通过他的追随者
through the work of his followers.
你
You.
你一开始就痴迷于约翰·克雷默
You've been obsessed with John Kramer from the start.
那个网站
The website.
你做的陷阱机关
The traps you built.
很多人都痴迷于克雷默
Lots of people are fascinated by Kramer.
你很清楚我没有杀死铁桶头
You know damn well I didn't kill buckethead.
和另外两个
Or the other two.
-那是谁 -哈洛伦
- Then who did? - Halloran.
你自己说的 子弹吻合
You said it yourself. The bullet matches.
他和这些死者都有关系
He's connected to all the victims.
他就在你后面 放下武器
He's right behind you. Drop it.
你们俩都给我放下
Drop it! Both of you.
-快点 -是他
- Now! - It's him.
-是他 -快点
- It's him! - Go on.
不要 不要
Don't. Don't.
-快点 -好吧
- Come on! - All right!
-不要 -好吧
- Don't. - All right.
好了 我放下来了
All right, I'm putting it down.
轮到你了 亲爱的
Now it's your turn, sweetheart.
快点 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
-不 -快点
- No... - Come on.
放下来
Put it down.
不然我把他的脑袋轰飞
I'll blow his fucking brains out.
-小埃 -对嘛
- El. - Yeah.
这才是好姑娘
That's a good girl.
好了 你得到你想要的了
All right. You got what you...
快跑
Run!
他想让我们打死对方
He wants us to shoot each other.
他想让我杀了你
He wants me to kill you.
不
No.
不 不 不要
No. No, don't!
不 别碰 你这个疯子
No, don't touch that, you psycho bitch!
-只有这个办法 -不 不
- It's the only way! - No, no!
不不不
No. No. No, okay?
不 不要 因为他想让我们这样
No. No, please don't. Because that's what he wants us to do.
-好吧 好好想想 -影响结果[将手指放在秤砣上]
- Okay? Think about it. - Thumb on the scale.
不 拜托不要 不要
No. No, please don't. Okay? Please.
-不不不 -是好是坏
- No, no. No. - Good or evil.
-不 不要 -他是这么说的
- No, please don't. - That's what he said.
我们来好好想想 好好想想
Let's just think about this for a minute, okay? Just think.
我们应该遵守规则 我们要遵守规则
We're supposed to follow the rules, we have to play by the rules.
我通往自♥由♥的唯一钥匙
My only key to freedom
是杀了你
is to kill you.
求求你
Please!
-不要 不要 -对不起
- Please don't! Please don't! - I'm sorry.
-对不起 -不要 不要
- I'm sorry. - Please don't, please don't.
反了
Backwards...
他说我们走反了
He said we've got it backwards!
不
No!
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不 不
No. No.
不
No!
不
No.
不 不
No. No.
这是你们通往自♥由♥的钥匙
Here's your key to freedom.
不 不
No. No.
不 不
No. No.
我们本来都能自♥由♥的 安娜
We could have been free, Anna.
对不起
I'm sorry.
哈洛伦
Halloran.
救命啊 有人吗
Help! Somebody!
救命
Help!
这是什么东西 什么东西
What the fuck are these? What the fuck?
这是激光切割器
These are goddamn laser cutters.
什么 什么
What? What?
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 怎么回事 埃莉诺在哪里
Wait, what happened? Where's Eleanor?
-哈洛伦 -有人突然冲出来
- Halloran! - Someone came out of nowhere.
给我下药 把我弄晕了
Drugged me. Knocked me out.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
你们来寻找游戏 恭喜 你们找到了
You came looking for the game. Congratulations, you found it.
你们是最后两名玩家
You are the final two players.
这不可能
It can't be.
你也许能认出
You may recognize the device
你脖子上的装置 尼尔森医生
around your collar, Dr. Nelson.
这些切割机
These laser cutters
削组织骨头如泥
电影精选列表