上帝和人类要我做的我都做了
Jane, I did everything that God and humanity demanded.
我躲开这个人
Then I fled from this place.
一心想找一个我能爱的女人
My fixed desire was to find a woman I could love.
要完全和她不同的 可我找到什么了?
A contrast to the Fury I left here. And what did I find?
一个愚蠢的维也纳舞♥女♥
A French dancing girl, a Viennese milliner...
一个嗜好珠宝的那不勒斯伯爵夫人
a Neapolitan countess with a taste for jewelry.
回英格兰 我骑着马快到桑菲尔德
Back to England I rode again, in sight of Thornfield.
月光下有个人在那儿走动
Someone was walking there in the moonlight.
一个奇异的小妖精似的东西
A strange little elfin-like creature.
她惊了我的马
It frightened my horse
而后走上前来 郑重地提出要帮助我
and then came up and gravely offered me help.
要用她的手来扶我 我接受了
I was to be aided, and by that hand. And aided I was.
就在那天晚上 还记得吗 简 ?
And then later that evening... Do you remember, Jane?
说你记得 我记得
Say you remember. I remember.
你走近那屋 怯生生的
...you came into that room. How shy you were.
不过 你回答问题倒是敏捷而又干脆
And yet how readily and roundly you answered my questions.
你向我微笑
And then you smiled at me.
我想可找到了
That moment, I knew I'd found you.
简 你能原谅我吗?我原谅你
Jane, can you not forgive me? I do forgive you.
你还爱我吗?
And you still love me?
我爱你 非常爱你
I do love you, with all my heart.
我得说那也许是最后一次
I can say it now, since it's for the last time.
你是说你走一条路 我走另一条?
Do you mean to go one way in the world and let me go another?
别离开我 简 我们不会伤害别人
Stay with me, Jane. We'd be hurting nobody.
会伤害我们自己
We should be hurting ourselves.
难道爱我是邪恶的吗 是吗?
Would it be so wicked to love me? Would it?
我可以用我的手捏碎你
I could crush you between my hands...
但你的精神依然是自♥由♥的
but your spirit would still be free.
简 你要走吗?
Jane, you are going?
我要走 先生
I am going, sir.
你不愿意安慰我?拯救我?
You will not be my comforter? My rescuer?
我的深情?我的狂热请求?
My deep love? My frantic prayer?
你都无动于衷?
Are they nothing to you?
愿上帝保佑你 主人
God bless you, my dear master.
使你摆脱创伤和过错
God keep you from harm and wrong.
简
Jane.
简 简
Jane. Jane.
没地方可去 也没路可走
Going nowhere, I had nowhere to go.
没有证明找不到职业
Without references, I could not find employment.
我尝到了挨饿受冻的滋味
I knew hunger and unsheltered nights.
最后不是我的意愿
At last old memories,
而是往事的回忆 把我带回到格特海特
rather than my will, drew me back to Gateshead Hall...
去找从前待我很好的贝茜
to Bessie, who had once been kind to me.
贝茜 对 我是贝茜
Bessie. Yes, I'm Bessie.
你想找活干 现在我们还不需要雇人
If you're looking for work, we haven't got no work for no one nowadays.
姑娘 你不舒服
You look poorly, lass.
你要觉着冷就到火炉边去坐着
If you're cold, you're welcome to sit by the fire.
坐吧 姑娘
Sit down, lass.
这 这别针哪儿来的?
Uh, where'd you get that brooch?
你给我的 贝茜
You gave it to me, Bessie.
简
Jane. Jane Eyre.
简爱 变成年轻小姐了
A grown young lady, and you were such a tiny thing...
你走的时候还没扫帚把儿高呢 哦 简小姐
no higher than a broomstick. Oh, Miss Jane.
是你可怜的舅母
That's your poor aunt.
别跟她说我来了 你别告诉约翰表弟
Don't tell Aunt Reed I'm here, or cousin John, or anyone.
约翰少爷不会再来了
Master John isn't here anymore.
他一长大就到伦敦去了
As soon as he was of age, he was off to London.
他一个劲儿地赌博
Gambling, that's what it was.
太太为他花去了好多好多钱
Thousands and thousands of pounds the missus paid for him.
不得不变卖♥♥♥房♥♥产 辞去别的仆人
She had to shut up most of the house and turn off other servants.
他还是吵着要钱
But still he kept plaguing her for money.
后来 在去年夏天 他自杀了 简
Then last summer he killed himself, Miss Jane.
他吊死在自己房♥里
Found him hanging in his room...
头天晚上打的牌还在桌上
and the cards still on the table where they'd played.
太太听见这事就昏过去了
When they told the missus, she had a kind of stroke.
她就神志不清了
Wandering-like, in her mind.
是你吗 贝茜?是 太太
Is that you, Bessie? Yes, ma'am.
你是谁?走开
Who are you? Go away.
我是简 舅母 简爱
I'm Jane, Aunt Reed. Jane Eyre.
简爱 爱尔
Jane Eyre.
我那儿子找了我多少麻烦
Nobody could know the trouble I've had with that child.
不学好的孩子应该送进教养所
A little pauper brat that should've been in the workhouse.
简
Jane.
简爱
Jane Eyre.
噢
Oh.
别离开我 简 别离开我
Oh, don't leave me, Jane. Please don't leave me.
我不离开
I won't leave you.
哦 不 先生 她病了好几个月了 不能见生人
No, sir, missus can't see nobody. She's been ill for months.
请原谅
Oh, I'm sorry.
我想打听一下她的外甥女爱尔小姐
I wanted to make some inquiries about a niece of hers, Miss Eyre.
哦 那请你 请你里边等会儿 先生 谢谢
Would you wait inside a moment, sir? Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
有位先生要见你 简 什么 我不想见他
A gentleman to see you. I don't want to see him.
我谁也不见 别发傻了
I don't want to see anyone. Don't be foolish.
你不能一辈子一个人过
You can't live alone like the man in the moon.
我去照看太太
I'll sit with the missus.
去吧 他在等你
Run along, now. He's waiting.
简 你知道我在这儿?
Jane. How did you know I was here?
不知道 我在设法找你
I didn't. I was trying to find you.
有人写信给我 要我打听你
I received an inquiry about you the other day.
那个地方你没待多久就走了 是吗?
You didn't stay in that place you went to very long, did you?
你不喜欢那儿?
Didn't you like it?
怎么啦?
What happened?
我不得不离开
I had to leave.
请原谅 我是受人之托
Forgive me. It's no business of mine.
所以 我还是要问你对这个信的想法
All the same, I do feel obliged to ask you about this letter.
信是个律师寄来的 他在米尔科
It comes from a lawyer in Millcote.
是以一个在桑菲尔德
Writes to me as the person who you gave as reference...
的人的名义写的 那儿离米尔科近吧?
when you went to Thornfield. That's near Millcote, isn't it?
他的委托人想知道你的下落
A client of his wants to know your whereabouts.
你知道谁在打听你吗?
You know who's inquiring for you?
简 你要不想谈这个事 我就不谈了
Jane, if you don't want me to talk about this anymore, I won't.
谢谢 里弗斯大夫 信怎么回
Thank you, Dr. Rivers. It's for you to say.
要不干脆我不写回信了
Or would you rather I didn't answer it at all?
已故里德太太家具和私人物品公开拍卖♥♥
非常感谢 先生
That's much better. Thank you very much, sir.
27先令6便士 30先令
Thirty shillings. Thirty-five bob.
35先令 还有谁出价 出2英镑
Anyone for 35? Two pounds his bid.
出到2英镑啦 拍板 拍板啦 拿去吧 比尔
Going at £2. Going, going. Take it away, Bill.
亲爱的布洛克赫斯特先生 我想请求
简
Jane.
简
Jane.
简
Jane.
这像是一个痛苦灵魂的叫喊 一个急切的呼吁
It seemed to cry of a soul in pain, and appeal so wild and urgent
我知道我必须去 赶快去
that I knew I must go, and go quickly.
只有当我知道了他的遭遇
Only when I knew what had happened to him...
看到他那受折磨的脸
only when I had looked once more upon that tortured face...
我才能作出决定
could I make my decision.
这是那个女人干的 爱尔小姐
It was she who did it, Miss Eyre.
她趁格雷斯普尔睡着把她打晕
She struck down Grace Poole as she slept.
就放火烧了桑菲尔德
And then she set fire to Thornfield.
是她的笑声惊醒了我
It was her laugh in the gallery that woke me.
我跑到屋里 把阿黛勒裹在披肩里抱了出来
I ran into the nursery and wrapped Adele in a shawl and carried her down.
那时候 我就在这儿
And as we came out into the courtyard, I heard her laugh again.
我一抬头 看见她在屋顶上
I looked up, and there she was on the roof...
在墙垛上笑着 挥舞着胳膊
laughing and waving her arms above the battlements.
爱德华先生出来也看见了
Mr. Edward saw her as he came out.
什么也不说
He did not say anything...
就直往屋里冲 想去救她
but went straight back into the house to try to save her.
这边都烧着了
All this side of the house was blazing.
到处都是浓烟 后来烟散了
There was smoke everywhere. Then it cleared.
电影精选列表