要是他们哪天订婚 我不会感到意外的
It wouldn't surprise me if it came to an engagement one of these days.
她长得多漂亮
Such a beautiful girl, isn't she?
布兰奇小姐要洗澡了
Where's Miss Ingram's bath?
好 我马上就来
Coming as quickly as we can.
阿黛勒 你怎么跑出来了?
Adele, why aren't you in the nursery?
哦 小姐 让我看看
Mademoiselle, let me look.
不 你在这儿碍事
No, dear, you're in the way.
我跟你说 布兰奇在引逗他求婚
Didn't I tell you that Blanche had set her cap at him?
罗切斯特风流得很 而且很有钱
Well, he is very romantic, and enormously rich.
的确
Indeed.
哦 爱尔小姐 罗切斯特先生请你
Oh, Miss Eyre, Mr. Rochester wishes you...
饭后领阿黛勒去客厅
to bring Adele to the drawing room after dinner.
让孩子自己去吧
Oh, please send Adele by herself.
他请我只是出于礼貌
He only asked me out of politeness.
我本来也这么想 我说你不习惯见生人
That's what I thought, and I told him you weren't used to company.
他讲 胡说 她要不来我就亲自去请她
"Nonsense," he said. "if she objects, I'll come and fetch her myself."
当然 你得穿件最好的 亲爱的
Of course, you must wear your very best, my dear.
我 我看这黑色的
I think the black.
先拿一支 再用另一支枪打两只鸟
Then I got two more birds with my spare gun, heh.
那好 让先生们谈他们的枪吧
Well, perhaps we'd better leave the gentlemen to their port.
出来了 小姐
They're coming, mademoiselle.
你好 夫人 你好
叫什么名字?阿黛勒
What's your name? Adele.
布兰奇 别取笑罗切斯特先生了 快来吧 小姐
Now, Blanche, stop teasing Mr. Rochester. Come along, my angel.
真♥相♥配啊 乔治爵士 一年至少有六七千英镑
Splendid match, Sir George. Six or 7000 a year at least.
多美满的一对 真幸运 对吧?
What a striking couple. Very fortunate, isn't it?
肩膀多美呀 你唱起来像天使一样
Fine shoulders, eh, Ned?
罗切斯特先生 我来唱好吗?
Mr. Rochester, may I sing now?
我看已经唱得够多了
I think we've had enough music.
本来我以为你不喜欢小孩
I thought you weren't fond of children.
哦 现在也不 走吧 亲爱的
Nor am I. Run along.
那你怎么会去照料一个小娃娃呢?
What induced you to take charge of a poppet?
你哪儿捡来的?
Where'd you pick her up?
不是捡来的 是留给我照看的
I did not pick her up. She was left on my hands.
我看你还为她找了个家庭教师
Well, I suppose you have a governess for her.
刚才我看见她在 她走啦?
I saw a person with her just now. Is she gone?
哦 不 在那儿 躲在角落里
Oh, no, there she is, still hiding in the corner.
你得听我妈妈谈谈家庭教师
You should hear Mama on the subject of governesses.
家庭教师 别跟我提家庭教师了
Governesses? Don't speak to me of governesses, heh.
我可吃够了那帮人的苦了
The martyrdom I've endured with those creatures.
聪明的令人讨厌 不聪明的又怪得难受
The clever ones are detestable, and the others are grotesque.
你好吗?很好 先生
How do you do? Very well, sir.
在客厅怎么不跟我说话?
Why did you not come speak to me in the drawing room?
我不愿意打扰你 你好像很忙
I did not wish to disturb you, as you seemed engaged.
我不在家 你干什么?给阿黛勒教课
What have you been doing? Teaching Adele, as usual.
对 不过你比以前苍白多了
Yes, and getting a good deal paler than you were.
怎么啦?
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
我不在家的时候 你着凉啦?
Take cold the night of the fire?
没有
No, sir.
回客厅去吧 你走得太早了
Go back to the drawing room. You're leaving too early.
我有点累了
I'm a little tired, sir.
是的 还有点伤感 是吗?
Yes, and a little depressed. What about?
没有 先生
I'm not depressed, sir.
我敢肯定 你是的
But I tell you, you are.
非常伤感
So much depressed that
要再说下去 你就要流眼泪了
a few words more and there'll be tears in your eyes.
瞧 已经有了 就要出来了
Indeed, they're there now, shining and swimming.
谁在敲门?
What devil's that?
我想见罗切斯特先生 请问先生 您贵姓?
I wish to see Mr. Rochester. What name shall I say, sir?
哦 就说牙买♥♥加西班牙城的梅森先生
Tell him Mr. Mason. Mr. Mason of Spanish Town, Jamaica.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
梅森 西班牙城
Mason of Spanish Town.
但愿能跟你住在孤岛上
I wish I were on a quiet island with only you.
把烦恼 危险 可怕的回忆都抛开
Trouble and danger and hideous recollection far away.
我能帮你吗?先生
Can I help you, sir?
如果需要 我一定找你 我答应你
If help is needed, I'll seek it at your hands. Promise you that.
简 假如那屋子里的人都跑来唾弃我
Jane, if all the people in that room came and spat on me...
你怎么办?
what would you do?
如果我能办到 就赶走他们
I'd turn them out of the room if I could.
要是我去他们那儿 他们只冷冷地看着我
If I were to go to them and they only looked coldly at me...
而后一个个的离开我
and dropped off and left me, one by one...
怎么样呢?
what then?
你也走吗?
Would you go with them?
我留着陪你 先生
I would stay with you, sir.
安慰我?是的
To comfort me? Yes, sir.
安慰你 尽我所能
To comfort you as well as I could.
爱德华
Edward.
我不会虚伪地对你说
I shall not be so hypocritical as to say
你是受欢迎的
you are welcome in this house.
跟我来 梅森
Follow me, Mason.
怎么啦?怎么回事?叫声是从那边来的
What is it? What's happened? The noise came from down there.
爱德华去什么鬼地方了?他来了 布兰奇
Where the devil's Edward? Here he is.
爱德华 爱德华 你没受伤吧?
Edward! Edward, you haven't been hurt, have you?
把手♥枪♥放下 上校 恶梦用不着枪弹
Put that pistol away, colonel. Artillery's no good for nightmares.
恶梦?是的
Nightmares? That's all it was.
有个仆人做恶梦尖叫醒了
One of the maids had a bad dream, woke up screaming.
噢
Oh.
教训就是 晚饭别吃烘过的奶酪
The moral of that is don't eat toasted cheese for supper.
好啦 女士们 回屋去吧
Now, ladies, you all go to your rooms.
布兰奇 做个榜样
Lady Ingram, you set the good example.
哦 我太失望了
I declare, I'm quite disappointed.
我还盼望着看伯辛叔叔开枪打强盗呢
I was so looking forward to seeing Uncle Percy shoot a robber.
那好 布兰奇
Now, Blanche, less of your levity.
晚安 爱德华
Good night, Edward.
睡个好觉吧 我勇敢的布兰奇
Sweet dreams, my courageous Blanche.
简 你没睡吧?没有
Jane, are you awake? Yes, sir.
你出来 轻一点
Come out, then, quietly.
跟我走 别出声
Come this way and make no noise.
你见到血不会恶心吧?
You don't turn sick at the sight of blood, do you?
我从来没试过 手伸给我
I've never been tried. Give me your hand.
你要晕过去那可不行 手是热的 很镇定
It won't do to risk a fainting fit. Warm and steady.
你要是看到了 会使你吃惊 迷惑不解
Jane, what you see may shock and frighten and confuse you.
请你不要让我作解释 也不要想知道
I beg you not to seek an explanation. Don't try to understand.
不管见到什么 你得相信我
Whatever the appearance, you must trust me.
简 我想让你留在这儿 就现在
Jane, I'm going to leave you in this room with this gentleman...
我要去请大夫
while I fetch a surgeon.
你这样用海绵把血吸掉
You will sponge the blood as I do now.
他要醒了 你怎么也别跟他说话
If he comes to, do not speak to him on any account.
听懂啦?
Do you understand me?
不管怎么样 别离开这儿
Whatever happens, do not move from here.
不管出什么事 你别开门 别开门
Whatever happens, do not open a door. Either door.
大夫 你注意
Doctor, be on the alert.
我只给你半小时包好伤口
I give you half an hour for dressing the wound,
把病人弄下楼
getting the patient downstairs.
爱德华 我快要完啦 胡扯
Huh, I'm done for, I fear. Nonsense.
只不过出点血
You've lost a little blood, that's all.
她像只老虎一样咬我
She sank her teeth into me like a tigress.
还说要吸干我的血
She said she'd drain my heart's...
别说啦 梅森 忘了吧
Be silent, Mason. Forget it!
简 是 先生
Jane. Yes, sir?
去穿点衣服
Go and get some things on.
你从后面楼梯下去 走便门
Go down the back stairs, unbolt the side passage door.
那儿有辆马车
You'll find a carriage waiting.
看看准备好了吗?
See that the driver's ready.
我就下来
I shall be down in a moment.
梅森
Mason.
我跟你说过别来这儿
I told you not to come up here!
我以为我能起点作用 你以为 你以为
I thought I could've done some good. You thought, you thought!
大夫 快 把他弄走
Come, doctor, hurry. We must have him off.
我一直在想
电影精选列表