No, no. No horseplay.
我生平还从来没有受过这种侮辱
I've never been so insulted in my life.
我是以最高真诚向你表示最大恭维
Insulted? I merely paid the compliment of being completely honest.
罗切斯特先生 你是蠹虫恶狗
Mr. Rochester, you are a boor and a cur.
我以为你走了
I thought you'd gone.
我改主意了 或者说布兰奇改主意了
I changed my mind. Or rather, the Ingram family changed theirs.
你哭什么?
Why are you crying?
我在想 我要离开桑菲尔德
I was thinking about having to leave Thornfield.
你有点舍不得那傻孩子 阿黛勒
You've become quite attached to that foolish little Adele, haven't you?
和老糊涂费尔菲克斯 是 先生
To that simple old Fairfax. Yes.
离开她们你很难受?是 先生
You'd be sorry to part with them? Yes, sir.
生活就是这样
It's always the way in this life.
你刚想定居在一个安乐的地方 就又叫你动身了
No sooner have you got settled in a pleasant place, you're to move on.
我告诉你 先生 通知一到我就走
I told you, I shall be ready when the order comes.
通知来了
It's come now.
那么 安排好啦?
Then it's settled?
都安排了 甚至安排了你将来的位置
All settled. Even about your future situation.
给我找到地方啦?
You've found a place for me?
是的 简 我找了 在爱尔兰的西部
Yes, Jane, I have. In the west of Ireland.
我想你会喜欢爱尔兰的 那儿的人热心
You'll like Ireland, I think. They're such warm-hearted people there.
离得太远了 先生 离哪儿 简?
It's a long way off, sir. From what, Jane?
离英格兰 离桑菲尔德
From England and from Thornfield.
哦
Well...
还有你
And from you, sir.
是的 是太远啦
Yes, Jane, it's a long way.
你到那儿 我恐怕再也见不着你了
When you get there, I shall probably never see you again.
我们是好朋友 是吗?
We've been good friends, Jane, haven't we?
是 先生 好朋友也得分手啊
Yes, sir. Even good friends may be forced to part.
要充分利用剩下的时间
Let's make the most of what time has left us.
安静地坐在这儿
Let us sit here in peace.
命中注定我们不会再在这儿坐了
Even though we should be destined never to sit here again.
我对你有时有种奇怪的感觉
Sometimes I have a queer feeling with regard to you, Jane.
尤其是你坐在我身边
Especially when you are near me, as now.
我好像感到左肋下什么地方有根绳子
It's as if I had a string somewhere under my left rib.
跟你那小小身躯同一部位上的一条
Tightly and inextricably knotted to a similar string situated...
相似的绳子紧紧地连在一起
in a corresponding corner of your little frame.
如果我们一定得分离
And if we should have to be parted...
那 那相连的绳索就会挣断
that cord of communion would be snapped...
我心神不安的感到我会血流心碎
and I have the nervous notion I should take to bleeding inwardly.
而你会忘记我的
As for you, you'd forget me.
我决不会忘记 你知道的
That I never will, sir. You know that.
我看到走是必然的了
I see the necessity of going,
就像看到死是必然的一样
but it's like looking on the necessity of death.
从哪儿看出这必然呢?
Where do you see that necessity?
你的新娘 新娘?我没有新娘
In your bride. What bride? I have no bride.
你会有的 是的 我会有 会有
But you will have. Yes, I will. I will.
你以为我会这样微不足道的留在这儿
Do you think I could stay here to become nothing to you?
你以为因为我贫穷 低微 不美
Do you think because I'm poor and obscure and plain...
我就没有灵魂和心?
that I'm soulless and heartless?
我跟你一样 有灵魂 有心
I have as much soul as you, and fully as much heart.
如果上帝能使我美一些
And if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty...
那我 那我会使你难以离开我
I should've made it as hard for you to leave me as...
就像 现在我离不开你一样
As it is now for me to leave you.
我心里话全说了 让我走吧
There, I've spoken my heart, now let me go.
简
Jane.
简 你真怪 几乎是超人的
Jane, you strange, almost unearthly thing.
我爱你如同爱我自己 别骗人 别骗人
You, that I love as my own flesh. Don't mock me.
我没有爱布兰奇
I have no love for Blanche.
我要的是你 简 答应我
It's you I want. Answer me, Jane, quickly.
快说 说"我嫁给你"说呀 简 说呀
Say, "Edward, I'll marry you." Say it, Jane. Say it.
让我看看你脸吧 快说
I want to read your face. Read quickly.
说"我嫁给你"
Say, "Edward, I'll marry you."
爱德华 我嫁给你
Edward, I'll marry you.
上帝饶恕我
God pardon me.
我的一切疑虑
All my doubts,
和笼罩在桑菲尔德的阴影似乎都消失了
and all the grim shadows that hung over Thornfield
像雷劈的栗树一样砸烂了
seemed to vanish... shattered like the riven chestnut-tree.
我爱了 也被爱了
I loved and I was loved.
在这阳光明媚的时刻 我盼望着爱情的圆♥满♥实现
Every sun-lit hour I looked forward to love's fulfillment.
简 你在干什么?
Jane, what do you think you're doing?
我照常上课
Teaching Adele, as usual.
照常上课 现在有了个新天地
As usual as a new heaven and a new Earth...
你还照常给阿黛勒上课
and you go on teaching Adele as usual.
这有什么错?
What is wrong with that?
因为我要和小姐结婚
Because I'm going to marry mademoiselle
要带她到月亮上去
and take mademoiselle to the moon...
在白色山谷里找个山洞 小姐跟我们永远住那儿
and find a cave and mademoiselle will live with us there forever.
你赞成吗?
You approve?
我太赞成你跟她结婚了
Monsieur, there's no one I'd rather you marry.
费尔菲克斯太太她也赞成
Not even Mrs. Fairfax.
那上面要配一条绯红色的花边
And some of that. And a length of the scarlet.
除了配上了一条红色的花边 还得要有金丝线
And a length of the scarlet, and some of the gold silk.
祝福你们啦 这是50英镑6便士
Here you are, milady, half a guinea each way. That's 55 and a tenner.
你要算命吗 老爷?
Tell your fortune, milord?
走开吧 老妈妈 您身边的好姑娘是谁呀?
Go away! Let me read the pretty lady's future.
她要跟我结婚了
The pretty lady's going to marry me.
我们的未来自己会安排的
We shall make our future ourselves.
罗切斯特太太乘汽轮去热亚那的行李包
我告诫你们两位
I require and charge ye both...
将应该如同面临最后审判日
as ye will answer at the dreadful day of judgment...
揭示内心隐秘一般回答问题
when the secrets of all hearts shall be disclosed...
你们不论任何一方
that if either of you know any impediment...
凡得知有法定婚姻阻碍而不能结合者
why you may not lawfully be joined in matrimony...
现应直言不讳
ye do now confess it.
以使一切婚嫁即能循规蹈矩
For be ye well assured that if any persons are joined together otherwise...
如若不遵奉上帝意旨行事
then as the word of God doth allow,
其结合既非上帝所允
then are they not joined by God...
其婚姻也即属于非法
nor is their matrimony lawful.
爱德华 罗切斯特 你是否愿意娶这女子为妻?
Edward Rochester, wilt thou have this woman to be thy wedded wife?
请等一等
One moment, please.
我宣布存在着阻碍
I declare the existence of an impediment.
婚礼继续进行 不能进行
Proceed with the ceremony. You cannot proceed.
罗切斯特先生有妻子 还活着
Mr. Rochester has a wife now living.
你是谁?我叫布里格斯 我是律师
Who are you? My name's Briggs. I'm an attorney.
梅森先生 1824年10月20日
Mr. Mason, on the 20th of October, 1824...
爱德华 罗切斯特先生与白莎 梅森
Edward Rochester of Thornfield Hall was married to Bertha Mason...
在西班牙城梅迪斯教堂结婚
at St. Mary's Church, Spanish Town, Jamaica.
结婚记载登记在上述教堂的登记册中
The record of the marriage will be found in the register of that church.
是真的 真的 我发誓
It's true, it's true! I swear it.
她还在桑菲尔德 我亲眼见过她
She's living at Thornfield. I've seen her there myself.
我是她哥哥
I'm her brother.
牧师 今天就不结婚了
Parson, close your book. There'll be no wedding today.
请都到我家去看看格雷斯普尔照看的病人
Instead, I invite you all to my house to meet Grace Poole's patient...
我的妻子
my wife.
你们大家都快点给我躲开
To the right about, every one of you!
免了你们的祝贺吧 祝贺晚了15年啦
Away with your congratulations. They are 15 years too late.
那就是我的妻子
That, gentlemen, is my wife.
一个疯病家庭的后代
Mad, and the offspring of a mad family...
教会和法律使我无法离婚的人
to whom the church and law bind me forever, without hope of divorce.
这是我希望要的一位姑娘
And this is what I wish to have.
她庄严安详地站在地狱门口
This young girl who stands so grave and quiet at the mouth of hell.
看看这差别 再来审判我
Look at the difference and then judge me.
简
Jane.
简 我甚至还不了解她
Jane, I did not even know her.
跟她结婚的时候我才19岁 婚姻是家庭作的主
I was married at 19 in Spanish Town to a bride already courted for me.
我就娶了她 那时候我是个目光短浅的糊涂人
But I married her, gross, groveling, mole-eyed blockhead that I was.
简 我
Jane, hear me.
我经受过一个纵欲不贞的妻子
I suffered all the agonies of a man bound to a wife...
所给予她丈夫的各种苦恼
at once intemperate and unchaste.
我眼看她无节制的纵欲使她变疯了
I watched her excesses drive her at last into madness.
我带她回英格兰到桑菲尔德
Then I brought her back to England, to Thornfield.
电影精选列表