That is the honor which the trustees, at my recommendation...
给你的
have now bestowed upon you.
你的年薪20几尼
Your wages will be 20 guineas per annum...
其中 只扣除10几尼
from which only 10 will be withheld
作为膳宿 学神学和洗衣服的费用
for lodging, spiritual instruction, laundry.
你的工作从下学期开始
Your duties will begin on the first day of the new term.
劳驾你们了 先生们
I need detain you no longer, gentlemen.
再见 先生们 再见 有几封信 先生
Good day, gentlemen, good day. Here is the post, sir.
好了 简爱
That is all, Eyre.
我不能接受你的好意
I cannot accept your offer, sir.
请问为什么?我不愿意留在诺沃德
And why not, pray? I do not wish to stay at Lowood.
你这算什么话
But this is unheard of.
忘恩负义 对我有什么恩?
The ingratitude. What have I to be grateful for?
在这10年里头 我苦得… 住口
Ten years of harshness and... Silence!
还是那么倔强 我看我是完全受你骗了
Stiff-necked as ever. I see that I've been sadly deceived in you.
那么 请问你打算到哪儿去?
And where, may I ask, do you intend to go?
到社会上去 到社会上去
Out into the world, sir. Out into the world.
对举目无亲的穷♥人♥ 社会上怎么对待呢?
You know how the world treats paupers without friends or connections?
我打算找个家庭教师的职位
I intend to find a position as a governess.
请问怎么找?我在报上登广♥告♥
How, may I ask? I've advertised in a newspaper.
我看你是被那些想请你去教书的人弄昏了头
and doubtless you've been overwhelmed with demands for your services.
不 先生 你肯定做不成
No, sir. And you never will be.
你没有才能 你的性格阴沉而又倔强
You have no talents, your disposition is dark and rebellious...
你的容貌又不惊人
your appearance insignificant.
梦想这样的职位是愚蠢的
It's folly to dream of such a position.
诺沃德学校简爱小姐收 约克郡
简爱 你听着
Eyre, you heard me.
我不计较你的粗野无礼 可我警告你
I'm willing to overlook your ungracious outburst, but I warn you:
如果你执迷不悟 那你以后就别想再进这个门
If you persist in your folly, this haven will never again be open to you.
我离开诺沃德 先生
I am leaving Lowood, sir.
上车吧 小姐 来吧
Here you are, miss. Right-o.
简 不是每个年轻妇女都能单独对付社会
Jane, it's not every young woman that can face the world single-handed.
什么是正确的 这你知道 你要坚持它
But you know what right is. You'll stick to it through thick and thin.
乔治客栈
我最多出40英镑
Twenty pounds is my limit.
不不不 还得加两镑 伙计
No, no, no. Make it guineas and they're yours, lad.
对不起 请问有没有人是从
Excuse me. Could you tell me if there's anyone here...
桑菲尔德费尔菲克斯太太那儿来的
from Mrs. Fairfax at Thornfield Hall?
没听说有 请里边坐 我去打听一下
Not that I've heard, ma'am. Take seat in coffee room and I'll inquire.
那年轻姑娘是谁呀?不知道 先生 刚下马车
Who's the young lady? Couldn't say. Just come in by coach.
请向她致意 如果她愿意我就请她跟我一起喝杯酒
Give her my compliments and ask her to join me in a glass of Madeira.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
那边那位先生向您致意
Gentleman over there presents his compliments...
还问您愿不愿意跟他一起喝一杯
asks if you'd take a glass of summat with him.
哦 不 谢谢 我 我从不喝酒
Oh, no, thank you. I never take wine.
你叫简爱吗?
Is your name Eyre?
是的 我是简爱 你从桑菲尔德来?
Yes, I'm Miss Eyre. Are you from Thornfield?
新来的家庭教师?是啊 我是
You're not the new governess? Yes, I am.
你就这点行李 是啊
Heh, is this all your luggage? Yes.
我告诉费尔菲克斯太太你来了 谢谢
I'll tell Mrs. Fairfax you're here. Thank you.
你好 亲爱的
How do you do, my dear?
你上车下车 路上很辛苦吧 我是费尔菲克斯太太
I'm afraid you've had a tedious journey. I'm Mrs. Fairfax.
哦 你手冰凉的
Why, your hand is like ice.
来 我这就领你到卧室去
Come, I'll take you straight to your room.
我在那儿给你生了个火
We've a nice, cozy fire burning there for you...
莉亚她还把你的被子给捂暖和了
and Leah's taken the chill off the sheet with the warming pan.
亲爱的 你来了 我真高兴
You know, dear, I'm so glad you've come.
这儿除了仆人 家里没别人
Living here with no company but the servants...
我告诉你 这儿太无聊了
it's not too cheerful, I can tell you.
我敢说 入冬以来 除了屠夫和邮差之外
I do declare, not a living creature but the butcher and the postman...
还没个活人到这儿来过
has come to this house since the hard weather set in.
今晚上 我能见到费尔菲克斯小姐吗?
Shall I have the pleasure of seeing Miss Fairfax tonight?
费尔菲克斯小姐?哦 你是指阿黛勒小姐
Miss Fairfax? Oh, you mean Miss Adele.
她不是你女儿?啊 天哪 不是的 她是法国人
Isn't she your daughter? Oh, gracious, no. Adele is French.
我家里没人了 一个人也没了
I have no family. No family at all.
这是爱德华先生的卧室
That's Mr. Edward's room.
现在他在国外 不过我总是随时准备他来
He's abroad, of course, but I always keep it ready for him.
他老是出人意外的突然回来了
His visits are always so unexpected and sudden.
我看爱德华先生 他是一个漫游世界的人
A wanderer on the face of the earth, that's what Mr. Edward is, I'm afraid.
爱德华先生?谁是爱德华先生?
Mr. Edward? Who is Mr. Edward?
当然是桑菲尔德的主人喽
Why, the owner of Thornfield, of course.
哦 我以为这是你的家
Oh, I thought this was your house.
我的?想哪儿去了 孩子
Mine? Bless your soul, child.
我只是个管家
I'm only the housekeeper.
桑菲尔德是爱德华先生的
Thornfield belongs to Mr. Edward Rochester,
小阿黛勒是他的养女
and little Adele is his ward.
这是你的卧室 亲爱的 房♥间是很小
And here is your room, my dear. It's quite small...
不过我想跟前边大的比 你会喜欢这间的
but I thought you'd like it better than one of the large front chambers.
哦 漂亮极啦
Oh, it's very beautiful.
我真不懂
I can't understand why
一位先生有这样一幢房♥子 为什么不常来住
a gentleman with a house like this so seldom comes to it.
是很古怪 你会发现
It is strange. But you'll find, Miss Eyre...
爱德华先生很多方面来说 是个怪僻的人
that in many ways, Mr. Edward is a strange man.
晚安 亲爱的 晚安
Good night, my dear. Good night.
早上好 小姐
Bonjour, mademoiselle.
我妈妈以前就跳这样的舞
Mama had a dress like that, mademoiselle.
只有她能够跳得那么美 我也会跳舞
Only she could dance much more beautifully. I can dance too.
你想看我跳吗?哦 就现在吗
Do you wish to see? Now? At this very moment?
哦 你的口气像罗切斯特先生
Now you speak like Monsieur Rochester.
他这么说就是现在不是时候 不是时候
For him it is never the right moment.
你叫阿黛勒 对吗?
Your name's Adele, isn't it?
你知道我在想什么
Do you know what I was thinking, Adele?
我是在想 我一生中从没有醒来这么快活过
I was just thinking that never in my life have I been awakened so happily.
你喜欢吗 小姐?很喜欢 阿黛勒
You like that, mademoiselle? Very much, Adele.
从前 有好多客人来看妈妈的时候
A great many gentlemen and ladies came to see Mama...
我常常给他们跳舞
and I used to dance before them,
要不就坐在他们膝盖上唱歌♥
or sit on their knees and sing to them.
我喜欢那样
I liked it.
那时在哪儿?在巴黎 我们一直住在巴黎
And where was that? In Paris. We live always in Paris.
后来妈妈去见圣母玛丽亚了
But then when Mama had to go to the Holy Virgin...
罗切斯特先生来了 他带我渡过大海
Monsieur Rochester came and took me across the sea...
乘一条大船 烟囱冒着烟的大船 我晕船了
in a great ship with a chimney that smoked, and I was sick.
5加6加3?
Five, six and three?
你喜欢罗切斯特先生吗?我还没见过他
Do you like Monsieur Rochester? I've not met him yet.
这是他的椅子
This is his chair.
他坐在这儿 眼睛盯着火看 这样皱着眉头
He sits here and stares into the fire and frowns like this:
神情那么吓人吗?就那么吓人
Is he as bad as that? Twice as bad.
我说不出他怎么吓人
I cannot make how bad he is.
不过我肯定他对你很好
But I'm sure he's very kind to you.
有的时候 他带给我漂亮的礼物
Oh, sometimes he brings me beautiful presents.
不过 他生起气来太可怕了
But when he's angry, that's terrible.
愿圣母玛丽亚保佑我们
And may the Holy Virgin give me grace.
上帝赐福给罗切斯特先生
And God bless Monsieur Rochester
让他对这位小姐客气些
and make him polite to mademoiselle...
这样她就能永远跟我在一起了 阿门
so she will stay with me forever and ever. Amen.
你伤了没有?你站开点
Can I do anything? You can stand out of the way.
真抱歉 我惊了你的马
I'm sorry I frightened your horse.
抱歉治不了我的脚
Apologies won't mend my ankle.
蹲下 巴拉特
Down, Pilot!
你还等什么?
Well, what are you waiting for?
我要看到你能骑上马再走
I can't leave until I see you're fit to ride.
倒挺有主意
Hmm, you have a will of your own.
你从哪儿来?从罗切斯特先生家里来
Where are you from? From Mr. Rochester's house, just below.
你认识罗切斯特先生?不 我没见过他
Do you know Mr. Rochester? No, I've never seen him.
你是他们家的仆人 新来的家庭教师
You're not a servant at the hall. I'm the new governess.
哦
Oh.
家庭教师
You're the new governess.
把马鞭子递给我
Now, just hand me my whip.
谢谢 现在请你站开点
Thank you. Now kindly get out of the way.
快 亲爱的 把斗篷脱了
Quick, dear. Off with your things.
他要见新来的家庭教师
He's been asking to see the governess.
谁?当然是罗切斯特先生
电影精选列表