不 先生 不是由于这个...
No, sir, not on that ground, but on the ground...
是由于你忘了这个 是由于你平等地待我
that you did forget it and inquired of my feelings as an equal.
好 很好 那我们放弃过去那一套 我不讲客套
Good. Well, then. You'll let me dispense of the conventional forms...
你不认为我是傲慢无礼吧?
without thinking me insolent?
我从不认为不讲客套是傲慢无礼
I should never mistake informality for insolence.
前者我喜欢
One I rather like.
后者 自♥由♥的人你给钱也不会屈服
The other, no freeborn person would submit to even for a salary.
胡说 多数人是给钱就服
Humbug. Most freeborn people submit to anything for a salary.
你上哪儿?该给阿黛勒上课了
Where are you going? It's time for Adele's lesson.
我说小姐 你走不是为了阿黛勒
Heh, no, young lady. It's not for Adele that you're going.
是因为你怕我 那是遁词
It's because you're afraid of me. You wish to escape me.
你在我面前拘谨得既不放声失笑
In my presence, you are hesitant to smile gaily...
也不随意谈话
or speak too freely.
你怕了吧 我弄糊涂了 先生
Admit that you're afraid. I'm bewildered, sir.
可我的确不怕你
But I'm certainly not afraid.
我这打扮漂亮吗?先生
Don't I look beautiful, monsieur?
妈妈过去常这样打扮 对吗?
This is how Mama used to do it, is it not?
一点不错
Precisely.
她骗去了我口袋里的英国金币
That's how she charmed my English gold out of my breeches pocket.
我给你跳个舞好吗?不要跳
And I shall dance for you? You will not.
快上你屋里去 可先生
Go straight upstairs to the nursery. But, monsieur...
快去
At once.
爱尔小姐
Miss Eyre.
我话还没说完
I'm not finished talking to you.
干嘛这样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
我在想 不管你过去多么不幸
I was thinking, whatever your past misfortune...
你没权利向一个孩子发泄私愤
you have no right to revenge yourself on a child.
你说得对
You're quite right, of course.
我只想到自己想到我的往事和情感
I was thinking only of myself, my own memories and feelings.
就大体上说 我还是一个天生的好人
The fact is, nature meant me to be, on the whole, a good man.
属于善良的 可命运作了另一种决定
One of the better kind. But circumstance decreed otherwise, heh.
我也像你一样天真过 啊 天真极了
I was as green as you once. Uh, grass green.
现在我的春天过了
Now my spring is gone, leaving me what?
只留下一朵人造的法国小花
This little artificial French flower.
你去吧 爱尔小姐
You may go, Miss Eyre.
爱尔小姐
Miss Eyre.
我希望你在这儿会愉快
Hope you'll be happy here at Thornfield.
我也希望这样 我想会的
I hope so, sir. I think so.
那我
I'm glad.
谁呀?
Who's there?
罗切斯特先生
Mr. Rochester!
谁干的
That's done it.
我看准是有人想害你
I think someone must've tried to kill you.
我听见走廊里有脚步声
I heard footsteps along the gallery.
我去叫费尔菲克斯太太?
Shall I call Mrs. Fairfax?
费尔菲克斯 叫她也没用
What the deuce do you want to call her for?
让她睡吧 来 坐下
Let her sleep. Come and sit down.
你留在这儿
I'm going to leave you here.
待着别动
Be still as a mouse.
你出来 看见什么吗?
When you came out of your room, did you see anything?
地上有个蜡烛台 还有…还听到关门声
Only a candlestick on the floor. But I... I heard a door shut.
-还有别的吗?有 有一种笑声
Anything else? Yes. Kind of a laugh.
一种笑声 以前听到过吗?
A kind of a laugh. Have you heard it before?
这儿有个怪女人 她叫格雷斯普尔
There's a strange woman here called Grace Poole that I...
对
Aah, just so.
格雷斯普尔
Grace Poole.
你猜对了 看来是这样
You've guessed it. Well, I see what's to be done.
这事你跟谁都别说
Meanwhile, say nothing about this to anyone.
阿黛勒 把孩子忘了
Adele. We forgot the child.
吓了我一跳
I had an awful fear.
瞧这孩子 可怜的阿黛勒
You see what she has? Poor little Adele.
因为我对她不亲 她就自找安慰
Trying to console herself for my unkindness to her.
这孩子有跳舞的传统
The child has dancing in her blood...
也有卖♥♥弄风情的遗传性
and coquetry in the very marrow of her bones.
唉 我一度不幸的去爱上这个
I once had the misfortune to be in love with this...
嫉妒那个
and to be jealous of that.
哼 爱情是古怪的东西
Love's a strange thing, Miss Eyre.
你会明白 一个没情感 没决心的女人是卑微的
You can know that a person's worthless, without heart or mind or scruple...
可她抛弃你 你还是会痛苦
and yet suffer to the point of torture when she betrays you.
至少我很想亲手拿枪打死我的情敌
At least I had the pleasure of putting a pistol bullet through my rival's lungs.
那么这个跳舞的女人呢?
And the little doll in the dancing skirt?
我们对阿黛勒说她已经死了
We tell Adele she died.
可事实是
The truth isn't quite so touching.
我给了她些钱把她赶走
I gave her some money and turned her out...
她就跟一个意大利画家跑了
whereupon she decamped with an Italian painter...
留下这孩子说是我女儿
leaving me with what she said was my daughter.
走 我给你照亮
Let me light you to your room.
好 爱尔小姐
Well, Miss Eyre...
现在你了解你的学生了
now that you know what your pupil is...
一个法国舞♥女♥的孩子
the offspring of a French dancing girl...
我看你会要我们另请一个家庭教师
I suppose you'll be coming to tell me to look out for a new governess.
阿黛勒没有人爱 我想给她补上
Adele has had so little love. I shall try to make up for it.
你一向同情孤苦伶仃的人吗?
Are you always drawn to the loveless and unfriended?
只要是值得
When it's deserved.
你看我的生命值得拯救吗?
Would you say that my life deserved saving?
如果你遭受不幸 我会忧伤的
I should be distressed if harm came to you, sir.
今晚上 你就救了我 这我该感激你
But you did save my life tonight, and I should like to thank you for it.
来 握握手
At least shake hands.
我早知道你有一天会帮助我
I knew you'd do me good in some way, sometime.
晚安 简 晚安 先生
Good night, Jane. Good night, sir.
哦 爱尔小姐 真可怕
Oh, Miss Eyre, isn't it terrible?
我们差点都烧死在床上
We might all have been burnt in our beds.
罗切斯特先生去哪儿啦?
Where did Mr. Rochester go?
他说在米尔科有个宴会
Well, he said something about a party at Millcote.
天知道他又要在外边待多久
Goodness knows how long he'll be away.
没法理解罗切斯特先生
One can never tell with Mr. Rochester.
也许是一天 一年 一个月
It may be a day or a year or a month.
费尔菲克斯太太?嗯 亲爱的
Mrs. Fairfax? Yes, my dear?
罗切斯特先生说过是怎么起火的吗?
Did Mr. Rochester tell you how the fire started?
当然说过
Why, of course.
他在床上看书 点着蜡烛睡着了
He was reading in bed and fell asleep with the candle lit.
帐子就烧起来了 你问这干嘛?
And the curtains took fire. Why do you ask?
我想 罗切斯特先生 他走会不会跟火有关系
I wondered if the fire had anything to do with Mr. Rochester's leaving.
怎么可能有关系?
What possible connection could there be?
今儿早晨 他说他心里烦燥
He said this morning that he was restless.
在这儿跟我们这些人待在一起 他感到闷得慌
The house with only us here was unbearably oppressive for him.
你上这儿来干嘛?
What art thou doing here?
这儿谁也不准来 你懂吗?谁也不准
No one is allowed up here. Understand? No one.
快下去
Get thee down.
正当我们感到很融洽的时候
Had the mystery in the tower driven him madly away,
是塔楼的秘密驱使他走的吗?
just as we seemed so close together?
冬天过去 春天来了 没有一点消息
...Winter turned to spring and no news came,
不过 我从阿黛勒的快乐上找到了一种感情寄托
but I found a measure of escape in the happiness of Adele.
你瞧 小姐
Look, mademoiselle.
马车一停 你就到门口站着
Now, the moment the carriages stop...
准备取下先生们的斗篷
be ready to take the gentlemen's cloaks.
是 太太 你回来我很高兴
Yes, madam. I'm glad so you're back.
罗切斯特先生真难办
Mr. Rochester is so difficult.
莉亚 莉亚 你得把女宾领到她们房♥里去
Leah, you must be with me to take the ladies to their rooms.
是 太太
Yes, madam.
你想想 他也不说带来多少客人
Imagine not telling me how many guests he's bringing.
只说 把最好的房♥间都收拾好
Just said, "Get all the best bedrooms ready
多找些仆人来
and more servants from the inn."
他们来了 太太
They're coming, ma'am.
1 2 3 哦 天哪 至少有15位
One, two, three. Oh, dear, 15 at least.
我没准备那么多
Far more than I prepared for.
罗切斯特先生旁边那人是谁?
Who's that riding with Mr. Rochester?
啊 是布兰奇小姐 亲爱的
Why, that's Blanche Ingram, my dear.
你没听说过她跟罗切斯特先生的事?
Haven't you heard about Miss Ingram and Mr. Rochester?
她早就是他的情人了
She's quite an old flame of his.
电影精选列表