唔唔。
Mm-mmm.
我有点相信你了
♪ I kinda believed you ♪
当你说你的夜晚是孤独的
♪ When you said your nights were lonely ♪
直到我来的那一天
♪ Till the day that I came by ♪
但当你低语
♪ But when you whispered ♪
我是你的唯一
♪ That I was your one and only ♪
♬嗬,嗬,亲爱的♬
♪ Ho, ho, cherie ♪
那是个弥天大谎,你知道的!♪
♪ That was a big, fat lie, and you know that! ♪
你一定是开始撒谎了
♪ You must've started to fib ♪
当你穿着你所谓的围嘴的时候
♪ When you were wearing what you call a bib ♪
还有这样的习惯
♪ And such a habit ♪
呵呵,这很难打破
♪ Ho ho, that's hard to break ♪
♬一点小谎言
♪ A little lie ♪
这没有关系
♪ That's ok ♪
但当你日夜说谎
♪ But when you lie night and day ♪
那比我还多
♪ That's more than even I ♪
我,我不能接受
♪ Me, I can't take that ♪
你告诉我我们应该结婚
♪ You told me we ought to marry ♪
我让你左右我
♪ And I let you sway me ♪
亲吻我幸福的日子再见
♪ Kissed my happy days good-bye ♪
当你告诉那个人
♪ And when you told that man ♪
你会尊重我并服从我
♪ You'd honor and obey me ♪
那个,我的小妹妹
♪ That, ma petite ♪
♬是大的♬
♪ Was a big ♪
♪脂肪——♪
♪ Fat-- ♪
那个,宝贝
♪ That, baby ♪
♬是大的♬
♪ Was a big ♪
♬肥胖的谎言♬
♪ Fat lie ♪
好吧,丹尼斯。现在看他同步。
All right, Dennis. Now watch him synching.
当你开始行动时,我会给你一个霹雳舞。
I'll give you a snap when to start your action.
让我听听回放,好吗?
Let me hear that playback, will you?
嘿,清空现场,各位。这里还有很多工作要做。
Hey, clear the set, everybody. Got a lot of work to do here.
不,不,不。我想听听朱迪的声音。
No, no, no. I wanna hear Judy's voice.
朱迪,现在,当你听到那首歌♥回放的时候,我希望你表现得像在唱歌♥一样。
And, Judy, now, when you hear that song played back, I want you to act like you're singing it.
——好的。-而你,丹尼斯,只是演戏,还是我在要求不可能的事?
- Ok. - And you, Dennis, just act, or am I asking the impossible?
非常感谢。
Uh, thank you very much.
好了,我们走吧!
All right, let's go!
茱蒂,听杰克说的,反其道而行之。
Judy, listen to everything Jack says, do exactly the opposite.
你会大有作为的。
You'll be a big success.
-我来接手-都给你了。
- Uh, I'll take over. - It's all yours.
等等,你不能用那个摄像机!等等船员!
Wait, you can't run that camera! Wait for the crew!
我们不能。没时间等了。
We can't. No time to wait.
媒体随时可能发现这事。
Press liable to find out about this any minute.
毕竟,这是什么?只是一个大巧克力蛋糕。
After all, what is this? Just a big brownie.
我已经拍了10年的电影,但没有学到什么东西。
I haven't been making pictures for 10 years without learning something.
听着,你已经活了30年,没有什么进步。
Listen, you've been living for 30 without much improvement.
听着,聪明的家伙,我会用我自己的相机,我自己的提示灯,我自己的回放,我自己的设备。
Listen, wise guy, I'll handle my own camera, my own cue lights, my own playback, my own equipment.
我可以,我可以自己进来吗?
May--may I make my own entrance?
是的。如果这是可能的。
Yeah. If that's possible.
你太好了。
You're too kind.
好了,伙计们,我开始拍了!
Ok, boys, I'm rolling!
速度!
Speed!
行动!
Action!
我要让这个试镜让好莱坞永生难忘。
I'll make this a screen test Hollywood will never forget.
你拿了我的药吗?
Uh, oh, have you got my pills?
这是今天第三次了,特伦特先生。
This is the third one today, Mr. Trent.
我把自己逼得太紧了。
I'm pushing myself too hard.
3部电影同时制♥作♥…还有2个在准备中……你应该出去度假,暂时忘掉那个工作室。
3 pictures going at once... 2 more in preparation... You ought to get away on a vacation and forget about the studio for a while.
有什么事吗?
What's the matter?
刚才,你看起来有5英尺4英寸,金发…你也带着同样令人作呕的笑容。
For just a moment, you looked 5'4", blonde... And you were wearing that same sickening smile.
你确定你能参加今天上午的考试吗?
Are you sure you feel up to seeing the test this morning?
无论如何我们都要尝试一下。
We'll make a stab at it anyway.
我有点相信你了
♪ I kinda believed you ♪
当你说你的夜晚是孤独的
♪ When you said your nights were lonely ♪
直到我来的那一天
♪ Till the day that I came by ♪
但当你低语
♪ But when you whispered ♪
我是你的唯一
♪ That I was your one and only ♪
这是一个弥天大谎
♪ That was a big, fat lie ♪
我应该比过去更明智
♪ I should've been wiser than I was ♪
我看穿了你
♪ And seen right through you ♪
但月亮
♪ But the moon ♪
进入我的眼睛了
♪ Got in my eye ♪
那些关于“我从未生活过”的东西
♪ That stuff about "I never lived ♪
直到我认识你”
♪ Until I knew you" ♪
♬哦,哦,亲爱的♬
♪ Oh, ho, cherie ♪
这是个弥天大谎,你知道的
♪ That was a big, fat lie, and you know that ♪
小姐。
Mademoiselle.
小姐。菲菲小姐。
Mademoiselle. Mademoiselle Fifi.
你一定是开始撒谎了
♪ You must've started to fib ♪
当你戴着围嘴的时候
♪ When you were wearing a bib ♪
这种习惯是很难改掉的
♪ And such a habit's hard to break ♪
他的声音怎么了?
What happened to his voice?
一点点谎言是可以的
♪ A little lie is ok ♪
但当你日夜说谎
♪ But when you lie night and day ♪
这比我能承受的还要多
♪ That's more than even I can take ♪
你告诉我我们应该结婚
♪ You told me we ought to marry ♪
我让你左右我
♪ And I let you sway me ♪
亲吻我幸福的日子再见
♪ Kissed my happy days good-bye ♪
当你告诉那个人
♪ And when you told that man ♪
你会尊重我并服从我
♪ You'd honor and obey me ♪
那个,宝贝
♪ That, baby ♪
这是一个弥天大谎
♪ Was a big, fat lie ♪
你不是乔治·华盛顿。
You're no George Washington.
怎么了,医生?
Ehh, what's up, doc?
Yee-hah !
Yee-hah!
♪啊♪
♪ Ahh ♪
我想我能听到他在鼓掌。
I think I can hear him applauding.
哦,你加入了,宝贝。
Oh, you're in, baby.
你知道吗?
You know something?
也许我应该把合同改成每周600英镑。
Maybe I ought to change this contract to 600 a week.
但我不值那么多钱。
But I'm not worth that much.
特伦特先生。
Mr. Trent.
特伦特从那里出来后会对你赞不绝口的。他,我们一周能赚七百。
Why, Trent'll come out of there raving about you. He-- We'll make it 700 a week.
请原谅我。
Pardon me, please.
好吧,也许600就足够了。
Well, maybe 600 is enough.
对不起,先生,对不起。
I'm sorry, sir. I'm sorry.
- 500怎么样?——可爱。
- How about 500? - Cute.
你觉得我还能回去工作吗?
You think I can get my job back at the commissary?
哦!
Oh!
瑞典疯子向他扔书,那个法国杀手怎么受得了!
Swedish maniac throwing the book at him, and how that French killer can take it!
他去!
There he goes!
他下来!
He's down again!
但不会太久!他又站起来了!
But not for long! He's right back up again!
什么人!他们是如何忍♥受的?
What men! How do they stand it?
观众都疯了!
The crowd is going mad!
他们想要行动,而且他们肯定今晚就能得到!
They wanted action, and they're sure enough getting it tonight!
哦。原谅我。
Oh. Excuse me.
这些东西让我很兴奋。
I--I get excited with these things.
我明白了。我自己也是这样。
I understand. I'm the same way myself.
噢!别跟我说这些比赛不公平!
Ooh! You can't tell me these matches are not on the level!
瑞典人可真痛苦!
The Swede is really suffering!
你知道吗,即使特伦特先生精神崩溃了,不得不离开,电影被取消了,他们还没收了你的房♥子…我想让你们知道,我一点也不气馁。
You know, even though Mr. Trent had a nervous breakdown and has to go away and the picture is canceled, and they foreclose on your house... I want you both to know I'm not discouraged one bit.
他什么都打了那个瑞典疯子,除了裁判!
He's hitting the Swedish maniac with everything but the referee!
好吧,我是个骗子!
All right, so I'm a liar!
如果你因为别人顶替了你的位置而不能去百老汇演出怎么办?
What if you can't be in that Broadway show because they found somebody else to take your place?
反正你也可能演得很糟糕。
You might've been terrible in it anyway.
我相信看到事物更光明的一面。
I believe in looking at the brighter side of things.
今晚有摆姿势吗?
Anything posing there tonight?
再次躺在垫子上,两人都抓住了它。
Down on the mat again, and they both got a hold.
现在会发生什么?
Now what's gonna happen?
电影精选列表