那埃莉诺·帕克呢?
What about Eleanor Parker?
杰克,我们还是面对现实吧。
Jack, we might as well face it.
你是个好男人,我爱你,但是…你真是个大笨蛋。
You're a wonderful guy, and I love you, but... You're such a big ham.
是的。我知道你在说什么。
Yeah. I know what you're talking about.
好莱坞没有哪个女主角会把自己的事业托付给你。
No leading lady in Hollywood's gonna trust her career to you.
什么?
What?
你得给自己找个不认识的孩子,一个根本不懂的人。
You're gonna have to find yourself some unknown kid, somebody who doesn't know any better.
当然可以。
Of course.
坐下来。
Sit down.
让爸爸来接手吧。
Let daddy take over.
什么?你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
杰克·卡森夫人。
Mrs. Jack Carson.
你是说小奶酪小姐吗?
You mean little miss pot cheese?
确定。这是世界上最古老的故事。
Sure. It's the oldest story in the world.
大明星走了,小乡村女孩来了。
Big star steps out of part, little country girl takes over.
乡下小女孩成了大明星。
Little country girl becomes big star.
这是一个伟大的好莱坞寓言。
It's the great Hollywood fable.
嗨,丹尼斯。我觉得你说得对。
Hey, Dennis. I think you got something there.
是的。
Yeah.
我发现她。我会给她拍部电影。
I'll discover her. I'll put her in a picture.
我会直接她。
I'll direct her.
那个漂亮的小娃娃会感激我的,非常感激。
And that beautiful little doll will be grateful to me, very grateful.
哦,不。我发现她。
Oh, no. I'll discover her.
我会和她一起演爱情戏。
I'll play the love scenes with her.
我们晚上在我家排练。
We'll rehearse at my house at night.
她会很感激我的。
And she'll be very grateful to me.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
她对我们俩感激不尽。
She can't be grateful enough for both of us.
不管怎样,没用的。
Uh, anyway, it--it won't work.
我是说,那些事在现实生活中是不会发生的。
I mean, uh, those things just-- They just don't happen in real life.
是的。是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
是的。我想你是对的。
Yeah. I guess you're right.
我激动极了。
I was carried away.
再说了,我觉得她把你当傻瓜耍了。
Besides, I think she was playing you for a big sucker.
嗯,是的。中国女孩,是吗?
Uh, yeah. Country girl, huh?
可能在市中心滑稽剧的第三个泡泡后面工作。
Probably works behind the third bubble at the downtown burlesque.
想把我们俩骗进电影里。
Trying to con the two of us into a part in the picture.
像我们这样的聪明人?
A couple of smart guys like us, huh?
可笑,不是吗?
Ridiculous, isn't it?
像我们这样的聪明人。
A couple of smart guys like us.
是的。是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
嗯,我,嗯…是的。
Well, I, uh... Yeah.
我想我得给自己倒杯橙汁。
I guess I'll get myself a glass of orange juice.
是的。我去拿杯牛奶。
Yeah. I think I'll go get a glass of milk.
—看你。-是的。
-See you later. -Yeah.
再见。现在。
Good-bye. Now.
去草原镇的火车什么时候开?
What time does the train leave for Prairieville?
76次列车12点28分从4号♥轨道出发,8点02分到达堪萨斯城。
Train 76 leaves on track 4 at 12:28, arrives Kansas City at 8:02.
转到密苏里州哈维枢纽到ccg & O。
Transfer to Harvey junction, Missouri to C.C.G.& O.
周三,4:32到达prairie eville。
Arrive Prairieville 4:32, Wednesday.
坐哈里的出租车去旅馆。
Take Harry's cab to the hotel.
是吗?
Yes?
请问去威斯康辛州格基街角的车费是多少?
What's the fare to Gerky's corners, Wisconsin, please?
为什么,乘客是——格基的谁?
Why, the fare is-- Gerky's who?
Gerky的角落。
Gerky's corners.
小姐,我从1932年就开始干这行了。
Miss, I've been on this job since 1932.
我向你保证没有格基角落这回事。
And I assure you there's no such place as gerky's corners.
我妈妈听到会很惊讶的。
My mother will be very surprised to hear that.
我出生在那里。
I was born there.
哦。出生,嗯?
Oh. Born, hmm?
嗯哼。好的,请稍等。
Ahem. Well, just a moment.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
我已经15年没打开过这个了。
I haven't had this open in 15 years.
Gerky的角落。Gerky的角落。
Gerky's corners. Gerky's corners.
“Gerky的角落,威斯康辛州。”
"Gerky's corners, Wisconsin."
这是个打击,但你是对的。
It's a blow, but you're right.
嗯,请问车费是多少?
Well, what's the fare, please?
票价吗?嗯哼。
Fare? Mm-hmm.
“看时间表f .”
"See schedule F."
啊。
Ah.
Gerky的角落。Gerky的角落。
Gerky's corners. Gerky's corners.
嗯,两个星号♥。
Uh, double asterisk.
“参见附录d。”
"See appendix D."
“D”,嗯。
"D," hmm.
圆,点,广场。
Circle, dot, square.
这意味着它被列入了特殊的时间表。
That means it's entered in special schedule listings.
嗯。
Huh.
我们到了。嗯哼。
Here we are. Ahem.
安排……我们到了。
Schedule... Here we are.
抓到这个小流氓了。
Got the little rascal now.
票价是68.15美元。
The fare is $68.15.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
我的钱刚好够买♥♥车票。
I have just enough for my ticket.
是吗?
Yes?
下一班去威斯康辛州格基街角的火车几点开?
What time does the next train leave for gerky's corners, Wisconsin?
票价是68.15美元。
The fare is $68.15.
我不想去那里。我只是想知道火车什么时候开。
I don't want to go there. I just want to know what time the train leaves.
我觉得今天不适合我。
I don't think this is my day.
只是一分钟。
Just a minute.
“f”嗯哼!是的。
"F." ahem! Yeah.
小星号♥…附录“D”……Circle-dot-square……
Little asterisk... Appendix "D"... Circle-dot-square...
嗯。现在…是的。嗯哼。
Hmm. Now... Yeah. Mm-hmm.
Gerky角落……它还在这里。
Gerky's corners... It's still here.
火车下午2:32离开洛杉矶
Train leaves Los Angeles at 2:32 P.M.
只用了29分钟。
In just 29 minutes.
谢谢。
Thanks.
一路平安。
Bon voyage.
是吗?
Yes?
我想知道去威斯康辛州格基街角的火车信息。
I'd like some information about the train for gerky's corners, Wisconsin.
票价是68.15美元。火车下午2点32分发车,你还有28分半钟的时间。
The fare is $68.15. The train leaves at 2:32 P.M. , and you have exactly 28 1/2 minutes to make it.
跟踪什么?
What track?
你为什么不去旧金山?
Why don't you go to San Francisco?
我哪儿也不想去。
I don't want to go anyplace.
我只是好奇它会留下什么痕迹。
I'm just curious about what track it leaves on.
好奇害死猫,你知道的。
Curiosity killed the cat, you know.
猫叫。
Meow.
它在什么轨道上?
What track does it leave on?
只是一分钟。
Just a minute.
“f”
"F."
啊…两个星号♥……附录“D”……Circle-dot-square。
Ah... double asterisk... Appendix "D"... Circle-dot-square.
你一定是新来的吧。
Why, you must be new around here.
为什么?
Why?
你得把所有东西都查一遍。
You have to look everything up.
火车从8号♥轨道出发,你再也不要跟我说话。
The train leaves on track 8, and don't you ever speak to me again.
这是我的荣幸。
It'll be a pleasure.
是吗?
Yes?
你能告诉我洗手间在哪里吗?
Could you direct me to the washroom?
67号♥列车在3号♥轨道上…请,为你唱一首歌♥,señorita?
Train 67 on track 3... Please, song for you, señorita?
只要10美分。我们演奏的曲子很好听。
Only 10 cent. We play beautiful song.
15美分,我们就走了。
For 15 cents, we go away.
不了,谢谢。
No, thank you.
好。不管怎样,我们都玩腻了。
Good. We are tired of playing anyhow.
我们打球的方式……不过可能会让你高兴起来。很有趣。
The way we play... Might cheer you up, though. Very funny.
谢谢,伙计们,但我现在不想听歌♥。
Thanks, boys, but I don't feel like hearing a song now.
朱迪。
Judy.
我到处在找你。
I've been looking all over for you.
我想跟你解释一下我更衣室里发生的事。
I want to explain about what happened in my dressing room.
你什么都不用解释。
You don't have to explain anything.
等一下。让他解释。
Wait a minute. Let him explain.
听起来很有趣。
Sounds interesting.
电影精选列表