我的神经快要崩溃了。
My nerves are at the breaking point.
我的坏了,但我会尽力的,先生。
Mine's broken, but I'll do my best, sir.
♬啦啦啦
♪ La la la Dee ♪
♬嗯哼Dee Dee♬
♪ Hmm hmm Dee Dee ♪
如果我所有的梦都是关于你
♪ If all my dreams are about you ♪
总怪我心不在焉的心
♪ Blame my absent-minded heart ♪
真的很遗憾
♪ It's really quite regretful ♪
我的心是那么健忘
♪ That my heart is so forgetful ♪
当你不在的时候
♪ When you're away ♪
似乎总是相隔太远
♪ It always seems too far apart ♪
如果我不显示
♪ If I don't show ♪
没有你,我迷失了方向
♪ I'm lost without you ♪
总怪我心不在焉的心
♪ Blame my absent-minded heart ♪
♬我们会在十二月相遇吗?♪
♪ Will we meet in December? ♪
它必须记住很多东西
♪ There's so much it must remember ♪
如果我没有说
♪ And if I haven't said ♪
我爱过你
♪ I've loved you ♪
♬从一开始♬
♪ From the start ♪
怪罪我的心不在焉
♪ Blame my absent-minded ♪
心脏♪♪
♪ Heart ♪
它是。
It is.
为什么摩根和卡森没告诉我那张脸有这样的声音?
Why didn't Morgan and Carson tell me that face had a voice like that?
特伦特先生,你最好别跟我说你想说的话。
Mr. Trent, you'd better not say what I think you're gonna say.
我可以帮你拍电影。
I can get you in pictures.
你说它!
You said it!
但是,等一下。
But--wait a minute.
-你不明白。-哦,是的,我喜欢!
- You don't understand. - Oh, yes, I do!
不不不,你不明白。
No, no, no, no, you don't understand.
她不理解。
She doesn't understand.
我不是那种追女孩子的人!
I'm not the kind of man who chases after girls!
你骗得了我。
You could have fooled me.
小姐,小姐,拜托,你前途无量。
Miss, miss, please, you've got a great future.
你是说"乡下小女孩成了大明星"
You mean "little country girl becomes a big star."
我的名字在灯光里。汽车、房♥子。
My name in lights. Cars, houses.
-是的,就是这样。——哦!
- Yes, that's it. - Ooh!
但是——但是——但是等一下!
But--but--but wait a minute!
先生!
Sir!
要我帮你盖被子吗,先生?
Should I tuck you in, sir?
介意我和你一起吃午饭吗?
Mind if I join you for lunch?
他们不会再把它送到我的更衣室了。
They won't deliver it to my dressing room anymore.
嘿,你在吃什么?
Hey, what's that you're eating?
罐装奶酪和泡菜。
Pot cheese and Sauerkraut.
啊。她抓住你了,是吧?
Ah. She got you, huh?
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
我吃它是因为它对治疗你的病痛有好处。
I just eat it because it's good for what ails you.
哦。啊哈。
Oh. Uh-huh.
-里面有很多♥维♥生素。-是的。肿块的维生素。
- Lots of vitamins in it. - Yeah. Lumps of vitamins.
哦,让我们想想。
Oh, let's think.
再过几个小时,她就是杰弗里·布♥什♥可夫人了。
In a couple of hours she'll be Mrs. Jeffrey Bushdinkle.
比死亡更糟糕的命运。
A fate worse than death.
我们再也见不到她了。
We'll never see her again.
哦,是你啊。
Oh, it's only you.
一周18。5美元你想要多少?
Well, what do you want for 18.50 a week?
维吉尼亚邮件吗?
Virginia mail?
每个人都是一个喜剧演员。
Everybody's a comedian.
没有直男了。
No straight men left.
,只有一个除外。
Except one.
从特伦特。嗯?
-From Trent. -Hmm?
他在火车上听到朱迪唱歌♥,他正在把菲菲小姐换成一个美国女孩。
He heard Judy sing on the train, and he's changing mademoiselle Fifi to an American girl.
他想让她演这个角色!
He wants her to do the part!
然后画面又打开了!
Then the picture's on again!
我要我的房♥子。他们会解开我的车链。
I'll get my house. They'll unchain my car.
只有一个问题。
There's only one catch.
什么?
What?
她换乘了火车,他不知道她住在哪里。
She changed trains and he doesn't know where she lives.
但是我们知道。
But we know.
Gerky的角落。
Gerky's corners.
-嘿,我们去告诉她。-是的。
-Hey, let's go tell her. -Yeah.
嗯,嗯…我们不要,啊?
Let's uh, uh... Let's not, huh?
反正不会工作。
Wouldn't work anyway.
她可能又会朝我们的眼睛吐唾沫。
She'd probably just spit in our eye again.
啊,白费力气又有什么用呢?
Ah, what's use of knocking ourselves out for nothing?
是的,这是荒谬的。
Yeah, it's ridiculous.
哈哈哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha ha!
像我们这样的聪明人,只是愚蠢而已。
A couple of smart guys like us, just silly.
哈哈哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha!
我想我还是去喝杯橙汁吧。
Well, I guess I'll go get myself a glass of orange juice.
我去给自己倒杯牛奶。
Think I'll go get myself a glass of milk.
—看你。-好的。
-See you later. -All right.
确定这是亚当斯家吗?
Sure this is the Adams' house?
是的,当然,就是这里。
Yeah, sure, this is it.
快点。我要拯救一个比死亡更可怕的女孩。
Hurry up. I've got to save a girl from a fate worse than death.
你好,陌生人。
Hello, stranger.
让我们保持这种方式。
Let's keep it that way.
我的朋友们,我们在这里是为了让两位年轻人结婚。
My friends, we are here on this occasion to unite 2 young people in marriage.
婚姻是家庭、家庭和所有文明的基础。
Marriage is a foundation of the home and of the family and of all of civilization.
如果你们中有谁能拿出充分的理由证明这两位年轻人不能合法结合,请现在发言否则请永远保持沉默。
If any of you can show good reason why these young people may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak or forever hold his peace.
来吧,大喊。
Go ahead, yell.
告诉她她能成为大明星。
Tell her she can be a big star.
你告诉她。你先来的。
You tell her. You got here first.
杰弗里·布♥什♥可,你愿意娶这位女士为合法妻子吗?
Do you, Jeffrey Bushdinkle, take this woman for your lawful wedded wife?
我做的事。
I do.
朱迪·亚当斯,你愿意接受这个男人做你的合法丈夫吗?
Do you, Judy Adams, take this man for your lawful wedded husband?
我做的事。
I do.
以威斯康辛州赋予我的权力,我宣布你们结为夫妻。
Then by virtue of the power vested in me by the sovereign state of Wisconsin, I pronounce you man and wife.
她能从那个傻瓜身上看到什么?
What can she see in that cornball?
让她和她那无趣的小杰弗里·布♥什♥丁克一起过她那无趣的小生活吧。
Let her lead her dull little life with her dull little Jeffrey Bushdinkle.
一些女孩会追求的东西。
What some girls will go for.
他有什么。
He's got nothing.
什么都没有。
Nothing.
这是一种伟大的感觉
♪ It's a great feeling ♪
你的信用为零,你永远也挣不到一百万
♪ Your credit is nil, you'll never make a mil ♪
电影精选列表