这是一种伟大的感觉
♪ It's a great feeling ♪
要突然发现
♪ To suddenly find ♪
云是镀银的
♪ The clouds are silver-lined ♪
当太阳冲破阻隔
♪ When the sun breaks through ♪
这是伟大的
♪ It's a great ♪
♬伟大♬♬感觉♬
♪ Great ♪ ♪ Feeling ♪
走在大街上
♪ To walk down the street ♪
看看你遇到的人
♪ See the folks you meet ♪
♬对你微笑
♪ Smiling back at you ♪
只要我还有人可以拥抱
♪ As long as I've got someone to embrace ♪
就我而言
♪ As far as I'm concerned ♪
世界是如此可爱
♪ The world is such a lovely place ♪
这是伟大的
♪ It's a great ♪
♬伟大♬♬感觉♬
♪ Great ♪ ♪ Feeling ♪
你的信用为零
♪ Your credit is nil ♪
你永远也挣不到一百万
♪ You'll never make a mil ♪
尽管如此,我还是说
♪ Nonetheless I say ♪
如果你在爱
♪ If you're in love ♪
你感觉很棒
♪ You're feeling great ♪
如果你在爱
♪ If you're in love ♪
你感觉棒极了!♪
♪ You're feeling great! ♪
距离好莱坞仅几英里的地方就是世界上最大的电影制片厂:
Just a few miles from Hollywood is the largest studio in the world:
华纳兄弟电影公♥司♥的总部。
The home of Warner brothers pictures.
这是一个充满魅力和魅力的世界的入口。
This is the entrance to a world of glamour and enchantment.
通过这些入口,世界上最美丽的卡车,为工作室带来许多不同的东西,以产生一个电影:
Through these portals pass the most beautiful trucks in the world, bringing to the studio the many different things necessary to produce a picture:
装备,服装,事实上,从飞机到发夹,什么都有。
Equipment, costumes-- Everything, in fact, from an airplane to a hairpin.
对我们大多数人来说,这只是工作室里普通的一天,但对导演来说似乎是一个特殊的事件。
It's just an average day in the studio for most of our people, but it seems to be a special event for the director.
特伦特先生打电♥话♥来了,拉乌尔。
Mr. Trent's on the phone, Raoul.
哦,亚瑟。
Oh, Arthur.
你是我最喜欢的制♥作♥人,我愿意为你做任何事除了这个!
You're my favorite producer, and I'd do anything in the world for you except that!
好吧。让我们结束这个野餐吧。
All right. Let's finish this clambake.
是的。这是维多国王。把他。
Yes. This is King Vidor. Put him on.
你决定了吗,国王?
Have you made up your mind, king?
我已经决定了,亚瑟。再找一个男孩。
I've made up my mind, Arthur. Get yourself another boy.
我是导演,不是屠夫。
I'm a director, not a butcher.
-哦,Curtiz先生。-是吗?
-Oh, Mr. Curtiz. -Yes?
特伦特先生又来电♥话♥了。
Mr. Trent is on the phone again.
告诉他别再给我打电♥话♥了。
Tell him stop calling me.
我的第三个“不”是最终决定!——是的,先生。
- My third no is final! - Yes, sir.
是的,特伦特先生。我会处理的。
Yes, Mr. Trent. I'll take care of it.
大卫·巴特勒来找你了。
And, uh, David Butler is here to see you.
你加入吧,巴特勒先生。
You're in, Mr. Butler.
谢谢你,蜂蜜。
Thanks, honey.
进来,大卫。
Come in, David.
我有个好消息要告诉你。
I have great news for you.
亚瑟。
Arthur.
戴夫,我想告诉你,柯蒂斯,沃尔什和维多一早上都在给我打电♥话♥,忙着拍我拍的新电影,但我只给你留了下来。
Dave, I want you to know that Curtiz, Walsh, and Vidor have been calling me all morning, fighting to do this new picture I'm producing, but I'm saving it just for you.
好,谢谢。
Well, thanks.
你将执导《菲菲小姐》,由丹尼斯·摩根主演。
You're going to direct mademoiselle Fifi, starring Dennis Morgan.
太好了。
Great.
和杰克森。
And Jack Carson.
很高兴认识你。
It's been nice knowing you.
是的,先生?
Yes, sir?
你说服哪个导演拍摩根-卡森的电影了吗?
Have you talked any director into doing the Morgan-Carson picture?
没有,先生。
No, sir.
看来工作室里只有一个人会导演一部有杰克·卡森出演的电影。
It seems there's only one man in the studio who'll direct a picture with Jack Carson in it.
我们必须在星期五之前开始拍摄。
We have to start shooting by Friday.
不管是谁,抓住他。
Whoever it is, get him.
等一下,抓住他!
But just a minute-- Get him!
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
华纳兄弟开始播放有声电影。
Warner brothers started talking pictures.
现在看来他们也要结束了。
Now it looks like they're gonna finish 'em, too.
我不会让他们这样对我的。
I won't let them do it to me.
你知道跟一个负责拍摄的人在一起是什么感觉吗?
You know what it'd be like with that guy in charge of a picture?
是的。
Yep.
我喜欢卡森。他是一个很好的人,但他太自大了。
I love Carson. He's a wonderful guy, but he's such a big ham.
有他在镜头前和镜头后,我能有什么结局?
With him in front of the camera and behind the camera, where would I wind up?
是的。
Yep.
他会给自己每一个和那个女孩的爱情场景,每一句台词,每一个特写。
He'll give himself every love scene with the girl, every good line, every close-up.
观众能看到的只有我的后脑勺。
The only thing the audience'll see of me is the back of my head.
当然,这比卡森家的门面好,但至少我希望我自己的妈妈能认出我。
Of course, that's better than the front of Carson's, but at least I'd like my own mother to recognize me.
是的。
Yep.
我为什么要花这么大力气去拍部电影?
What am I knocking myself out about a picture for anyway?
我一直想去百老汇,去剧院,感受首演之夜的刺♥激♥。
I always wanted to go to Broadway, the theater, the thrill of an opening night.
这不是让你血脉喷张吗?
Doesn't it make the blood pound in your veins?
是的。
Yep.
好,谢谢,鸡笼。
Well, thanks, Coop.
你帮了我大忙。
You've been a big help.
我有吗?
I have?
是的。
Yep.
假设电影公♥司♥不是真的想让卡森导演一部电影。
Say the studio isn't really serious about letting Carson direct a picture.
认真的吗?他们对此非常生气。
Serious? They're mad about it.
我能理解。
I can understand that.
嫉妒了。
Jealous.
好,好,好。杰克·柯蒂斯本人。
Well, well, well. Jack Curtiz in person.
这就是你们演员的问题,罗尼
That's the trouble with you actors, Ronnie:
不欣赏我们导演为了让你好看所做的一切。
No appreciation for what we directors do to make you look good.
摩根会很乐意听你这么说的。
Oh, Morgan would love to hear you say that.
我觉得导演丹尼斯不是一件容易的事。
Don't think it's gonna be an easy job directing Dennis.
我爱他。他是一个很好的人,但他太自大了。
I love him. He's a wonderful guy, but he's such a big ham.
你凭什么认为他会给你惹麻烦?
What makes you think you'll have trouble with him?
你知道摩根的为人
Oh, you know how Morgan is.
他总是想在镜头前露出自己的脸。
He's always trying to get his face in the camera.
我可能得让他回心转意一下。
I may have to turn him around a little.
这样你的脸就能出现在镜头里了。
Uh, so you can get your face in the camera.
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧,让我把话说清楚。
Well, now let me get this straight.
-你爱丹尼斯。——这是正确的。
- You love Dennis. - That's right.
-他是个很好的人。-最好的之一。
- He's a wonderful fella. - One of the best.
是啊,但他真是个大火腿。
Uh-huh, but he's such a big ham.
好莱坞最大的火腿。
The biggest ham in Hollywood.
——祝你好运。——谢谢。
- Good luck. - Thanks.
你好吗,天才?
How are you, genius?
你好。
Hello.
他——
He--
哦,你好,丹尼斯。
Oh, hello, Dennis.
我只是在说你的好话。
I was just saying some nice things about you.
我知道。我看到了剃刀。
I know. I saw the razor.
嘿,等一下。你还没给我修完指甲。
Hey, wait a minute. You didn't finish my nails yet.
你长了牙,不是吗?
You got teeth, haven't you?
你好,摩根先生。
Hello, Mr. Morgan.
你好,艾格尼丝。
Hello, Agnes.
纽约发型,漂亮又短。
A New York haircut, nice and short.
嘿。等一下,丹尼斯,别太短。
Hey. Hey, wait a minute, Dennis, not too short.
别忘了,我们要做菲菲小姐,关于90年代的同性恋。
Don't forget, we're gonna do mademoiselle Fifi, about the gay nineties.
你和我,我们脖子上需要一些绒毛。
You and me, we need some of that fluff around our necks.
-非常短。-是的,先生。
-Very short. -Yes, sir.
丹尼斯,作为你的导演,我坚持让你看起来像个角色否则我们就给你买♥♥假发。
Dennis, as your director, I insist you look the part or else we'll get you a wig.
很好。你去的时候,也找个人站在下面。
Fine. While you're at it, get somebody to stand under it, too.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
丹尼斯,你现在不能退出。
Dennis, you can't quit the picture now.
-你不能这样对我。-为什么不呢?
-You can't do this to me. -Why not?
因为如果你不在里面,他们就会取消整件事。
Because if you're not in it, they'll cancel the whole thing.
别傻了,杰克。
Don't be silly, Jack.
你要当导演了。你会成为明星的。
You're gonna be the director. You're gonna be the star.
你会看到这电影。这是一个回合。你不能错过。
You're gonna see the picture. It's a round Robin. You can't miss.
是的,但是,请稍等一下,好吗?
Yeah, but-- just a minute, please, huh?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
看,丹尼斯。我还是坦白的好。
Look, Dennis. I may as well be frank.
我破产了。我需要钱。
I'm broke. I need the money.
电影精选列表