真的。
Really.
如果杰克有理智的话…
And if Jack had any sense...
让我们看看大脑在召唤谁。
Let's see who the brain is calling.
什么?天啊,特伦特先生,你不该这么说话。
What? Oh, gee, Mr. Trent, you shouldn't talk that way.
我口袋里有我妈妈的照片。
I got my mother's picture in my pocket.
哦,是的!
Oh, yes!
是的,亚瑟。
Yes, Arthur.
是的。如果你坚持的话,我们就给新来的姑娘试彩色的。
Yes. If you insist, we'll test the new girl in technicolor.
不惜一切代价,是吧?
Spare no expense, huh?
哦,哈哈哈!
Oh, ha ha ha!
我们像这样!
We're like that!
你想干什么,让我得早期溃疡吗?
What are you trying to do, drive me into an early ulcer?
我们不会用彩色、黑白或铅笔画来测试未知事物!
We're not making tests of unknowns in technicolor, black and white, or pencil drawings!
哦,不,不。
Oh, no, no.
3台摄像机就足够了。
3 cameras will be more than plenty.
明早第一件事,是吧?
First thing in the morning, huh?
好吧。我们直接进入录音阶段。
All right. We'll go right to the recording stage.
记录舞台? !
Recording stage?!
你连车都上不了!
You won't even get on the lot!
事情就是这样。
And that's the way it is.
我不明白为什么。
Well, I can't understand why.
有困难吗?
Having trouble?
哦,不,不。
Oh, no, no.
不客气。
Not at all.
特伦特先生留话不让卡森先生进来。
Mr. Trent left word not to let Mr. Carson on the lot.
你和特伦特是这样的吗?
You and Trent are like this, hey?
这一定是你!
This must be you!
对不起,卡森先生。这是我的命令。
Sorry, Mr. Carson. Those are my orders.
听着,查理,你得帮我。
Yeah, look, Charlie, you got to help me.
忘了特伦特先生说的话吧。
Forget about what Mr. Trent said.
我们想让这孩子在摄影上有所突破。
We're trying to give this kid a break in pictures.
我们要录下她的声音做声音测试。
We're gonna record her voice for a sound test.
特伦特看到后会感谢你的。
Trent'll thank you for it when he sees it.
我有我的命令。
I got my orders.
哦,不要紧。我将接管。
Uh, never mind. I'll take over.
听着,平头小子,你听到我朋友说的了。
Now, listen, flatfoot, you heard my pal.
他想让那孩子休息一下。
He wants to give the kid a break.
-现在,歇歇吧,让他进来。-我有我的命令。
- Now, knock off and let him in. - I got my orders.
现在来吧。急停。让开。
Come on now. Scram. Out of the way.
听着,你吓不倒我!
Listen, you don't scare me!
过来,聪明的家伙。
Come here, wise guy.
只是一分钟。
Just a minute.
听着,查理,我是出了名的强硬。
Now look, Charlie, I got a reputation for being tough.
现在,你得照我说的做。否则人们会开始议论。
Now, you got to do what I say. Otherwise people will start talking.
他们不会再看我的电影了。
They'll stop going to see my pictures.
工作室会赔钱,他们会关门,关门,你会失业。
The studio will lose money, they'll close up shop, shut down, you'll be out of a job.
我从来没这么想过。
I never thought of it that way.
你就这么想吧,好吗?
Well, think of it that way, will you?
去做吧。继续。
Go ahead. Go on.
去吧,进去!
Go ahead, get in there!
现在,看这里!你不会再打开那个又大又肥的陷阱了吧?
Now, look here! You're not gonna open that big, fat trap of yours anymore, are you?
不,罗宾逊先生。
No, Mr. Robinson.
我的朋友们可以通过,对吧?
And my friends can go through, can they?
是的,罗宾逊先生。
Yes, Mr. Robinson.
和微笑!
And smile!
谢谢你,艾迪。
Thanks, Eddie.
不是什么都没有。
Ain't nothing.
为了保住我的工作我不会做的事。
What I won't do to keep my job.
我也是。
Me, too.
这很好,男孩。
That's fine, boys.
下一段,我们用四重奏。
Now, the next number, we use the quartet.
就在这里,孩子们。
Right over here, boys.
等一下,好吗,雷?
Um, hold it a minute, will you, ray?
好吧,现在又怎么了?
Well, what is it now?
别这么激动。
Don't get excited already.
那是什么?
Well, what is it?
我只是有一些额外的工作给你做,仅此而已。
I've just got some extra work for you to do, that's all.
抱歉,我有段时间在忙厄尼·费利斯四重奏。
Sorry, but I'm tied up with the Ernie Felice quartet for a while.
我们只是想录一段和亚当斯小姐的合唱来参加考试。
We just want to record a chorus of big, fat lie with miss Adams for the test.
对不起,丹尼斯。我没有时间。
Sorry, Dennis. I haven't got the time.
听着,海多夫,作为菲菲小姐的主管,我命令你去做!
Listen, Heindorf, as the director of mademoiselle Fifi, I order you to do it!
我不会这么做的!如果你不喜欢,你可以去找拉乌尔!
I won't do it! And if you don't like it, you can take it up with Raoul!
原谅我!
Pardon me!
你是雷·海因多夫吗,电影行业的音乐天才?
Are you the ray Heindorf, the musical genius of the motion picture industry?
你们知道什么弥天大谎吗?
You boys know big, fat lie?
我们知道,雷。
Yeah, we know it, ray.
让她听独唱,迈克。
Put her on the solo Mike.
正确的。这边走,朱迪。在这里。
Right. It's right this way, Judy. Here.
这是一份音乐拷贝。
Here's a copy of the music.
一个纯粹的巧合。
A sheer coincidence.
我想知道的是:
What I'd like to know is this:
她怎么可能唱一首她从没听过的歌♥呢?
How could she possibly sing a song she never even heard before?
关于你的电影我也要这么问吗?
Do I ask that about your pictures?
当你说的时候我有点相信了
♪ I kinda believed you when you said ♪
你的夜晚是孤独的
♪ Your nights were lonely ♪
直到我来的那一天
♪ Till the day that I came by ♪
但当你悄声说我是
♪ But when you whispered that I was ♪
♬你的唯一
♪ Your one and only ♪
这是一个弥天大谎
♪ That was a big, fat lie ♪
我应该比过去更明智
♪ I should've been wiser than I was ♪
我看穿了你
♪ And seen right through you ♪
但月亮进了我的眼睛
♪ But the moon got in my eye ♪
那些关于“我从未生活过”的东西
♪ That stuff about "I never lived ♪
直到我认识你”
♪ Until I knew you" ♪
这是一个弥天大谎
♪ That was a big, fat lie ♪
你一定是开始撒谎了
♪ You must've started to fib ♪
当你戴着围嘴的时候
♪ When you were wearing a bib ♪
这种习惯是很难改掉的
♪ And such a habit's hard to break ♪
一点点谎言是可以的
♪ A little lie is ok ♪
但当你日夜说谎
♪ But when you lie night and day ♪
这比我能承受的还要多
♪ That's more than even I can take ♪
你告诉我我们应该结婚
♪ You told me we ought to marry ♪
我让你左右我
♪ And I let you sway me ♪
亲吻我幸福的日子再见
♪ Kissed my happy days good-bye ♪
当你告诉那个人
♪ And when you told that man ♪
你会尊重我并服从我
♪ You'd honor and obey me ♪
那个,宝贝
♪ That, baby ♪
这是一个弥天大谎
♪ Was a big, fat lie ♪
你不是乔治·华盛顿。
You're no George Washington.
♬过分夸张
♪ An overexaggeration ♪
一个清醒的支吾
♪ Of a sober prevarication ♪
只是一个大的
♪ Just a big ♪
♬肥胖的谎言♬
♪ Fat lie ♪
太棒了!你太棒了,孩子!
Great! You were great, kid!
等一下,演员。
Just a second, actor.
我是这部电影的导演。
I'm the director in this picture.
你不喜欢吗,卡森先生?
Didn't you like it, Mr. Carson?
亲爱的,梨形的音调听起来是梨形的,但是这个解释完全错了。
Well, honey, the pear-shaped tones came out pear-shaped, but the interpretation was all wrong.
你怎么知道?
How would you know?
因为她应该是菲菲小姐。
Because she's supposed to be mademoiselle Fifi.
你知道,法国,巴黎,folies bergere, l'amour。
You know, French, Paris, folies bergere, l'amour.
你唱歌♥的时候,我想在你的声音里听到明信片的声音。
When you sing, I want to hear those post cards in your voice.
我再讲一遍,雷。
I'll run through it once more, ray.
好吧,男孩。我们再看一遍。
All right, boys. Let's take it again.
等一下。我要整个管弦乐队。
Uh, just a minute. I want the full orchestra.
没有进攻,伙计们。只是我的声音太丰满了,我需要全面的治疗。哈哈!
No offense, fellas. Just that my voice is so rich and full that I need the full treatment. Ha ha!
让那些小提琴呻♥吟♥,是吧?
Make those violins moan, huh?
他们不会是唯一的受害者。
Uh, they won't be the only ones.
坐下,恰克。
Hey, sit down, Chuck.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
电影精选列表