我没有,但至少我能看到它的走向,不是吗?
Oh, I'm not, but at least I can see where it's going, can't I?
吹一下,你可能会用蒸汽把它吹开。
Blow on it, you might steam it open.
嗯?
Huh?
哦,你好,优雅。
Oh, hello, Grace.
我只是在称重看看邮资够不够。
I--I'm just weighing it to see if there was enough postage on it.
如果你想知道里面有什么,就从"亲爱的杰弗里"开始
If you want to know what's inside, it starts off with "dear Jeffrey."
是啊,我们自己想出来的。
Yeah, we, uh, we figured that out ourselves.
你没弄明白的是剩下的部分。
What you didn't figure out is the rest of it.
我不需要打开那封信。
I don't have to open that letter.
7年前我写了同样的一个。
4 score and 7 years ago I wrote the same one.
我本可以回到我的家乡嫁给一个为我疯狂的男人。
I could've gone back to my hometown and married a guy who was crazy about me.
但是没有——我写信给他说我选择了一种职业。
But no--I wrote him and said I chose a career instead.
嗯,一些职业。
Hmm, some career.
"黑麦生菜番茄,不要蛋黄酱"
"Lettuce and tomato on rye, hold the mayonnaise."
是的,但这次不一样。朱迪达人。
Yeah, but this is different. Judy's got talent.
我们会想出办法的。
We'll figure out something.
你们俩为什么不停止对她装腔作势呢?
Why don't you two stop giving her that hokey routine?
她喜欢这个杰弗里·布♥什♥可,他也喜欢她。
She likes this Jeffrey Bushdinkle and he likes her.
我也喜欢朱迪。
I like Judy, too.
哦,我非常喜欢她。
Oh, I like her very much.
据我所知,杰弗里想娶她。
From what I've gathered, Jeffrey wants to marry her.
是啊,但我们可以看到她名利双收。
Yeah, but we can see that she gets fame and fortune.
你得让她回家。
You've got to make her go back home.
哦,我们不能这么做。我试过一次。
Oh, we can't do that. I tried that once.
她当然不会离开只要她觉得好莱坞很棒你们两个就像穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士竭尽全力帮助她。
Oh, of course she won't leave as long as she thinks Hollywood is wonderful and you two guys are knights in shining armor doing everything to help her.
如果我们能让她觉得我们真的是一对高跟鞋。
If we could make her think we're really a couple of heels.
哦,现在,丹尼斯。
Oh, now, Dennis.
我们怎么可能做到呢?
How could we possibly do that?
嘿,那红头发。
Hey, that redhead.
-你说谁?-住在楼下的那个。
- Who do you mean? - The one that lives downstairs.
你是说艾琳·麦克拉克兰吗?
You mean Irene Mclachlan?
是的。你可以帮我们,格蕾丝。
Yeah. You can help us in this, Grace.
当然,你说什么都行。
Well, sure, anything you say.
听着,这是我们要做的。
Now, look, here's what we'll do.
丹尼斯和我去楼下。
Dennis and I will go downstairs.
等我们下去的时候…啊,咖啡馆幽会。
And when we get down there... Ah, the caf rendezvous.
丹尼斯和杰克在哪里?
Where are Dennis and Jack?
他们刚到院子里呼吸点新鲜空气。
Oh, they just stepped down to the patio for some fresh air.
阳台上有充足的新鲜空气。
There's plenty of fresh air in the balcony.
他们想喷点香水。
Well, they wanted it perfumed a little.
-什么意思?——嘘!我现在听到了。
- What do you mean? - Shh! I hear them now.
我们可以给你拍电影。
We can get you in pictures.
哦,你可以吗?
Oh, you can?
为什么,当然。
Why, sure.
制♥作♥人和我就是这样。
The producer and I are just like that.
卡森先生,好得令人难以置信。
Oh, Mr. Carson, it sounds too good to be true.
这个故事你已经听过一千遍了。
You've heard the story a thousand times.
明星走出画面。
Star steps out of picture.
一个乡下小女孩代替了她。
Little country girl takes her place.
乡下小女孩成了大明星。
Little country girl becomes big star.
你的名字在灯光里。
Your name in lights.
房♥子,车子。
Houses, cars.
哦,听起来不错。
Oh, it sounds wonderful.
但我怎么知道你说的是实话?
But how do I know you're telling me the truth?
真♥相♥……如果没有,希望我们再也见不到天日。
The truth... If we're not, may we never see the light of day again.
为什么,朱迪。
Why, Judy.
我很抱歉,但我希望它落在你身上。
I'm sorry, but I wish it had landed on you.
我觉得你们俩都很棒。
And I thought you were both so wonderful.
下一个跟我说能让我拍电影的人,我就扇他一巴掌!
The next man who tells me he can get me into pictures, I'm gonna slap him right in the face!
我要坐下一班火车回格基街角。
I'm taking the next train back to gerky's corners.
做个好人感觉如何?
Well, how does it feel to be a nice guy?
糟透了。
Awful.
-哦,波特…——是的,先生?
- Oh, uh, Porter... - Yes, sir?
我在b室
Uh, I'm in room "B."
如果你能尽量保密,我会很感激的。
I'd appreciate it if you'd keep it as quiet as possible.
我,我是个病人。
I'm--I'm a sick man.
好的,先生,我会尽力的,先生。
Yes, sir. I'll do my best, sir.
-小姐,需要帮忙吗?——不,谢谢。
- Can I help you, miss? - No, thanks.
-我在镇上有足够的帮手。-请等一下。
- I got enough help in this town. - Just a minute, please.
谢谢。
Thanks.
再见,好莱坞。
Good-bye, Hollywood.
这个故事你已经听过一千遍了。
You've heard the story a thousand times.
明星走出画面。
Star steps out of picture.
一个乡下小女孩代替了她。
Little country girl takes her place.
乡下小女孩成了大明星。
Little country girl becomes a big star.
你的名字在灯光里。
Your name in lights.
房♥子和汽车。
Houses and cars.
当然,这并不容易。
Of course it's not going to be easy.
有时可能会有点困难。
May be a little rough at times.
有时有点粗鲁。
A little rough at times.
有时有点粗鲁。
A little rough at times.
有时有点粗鲁。
A little rough at times.
♪♪有
♪ There's ♪
没有什么比爱更粗暴
♪ Nothing rougher than love ♪
虽然诗人可能会同意
♪ Though poets may okay it ♪
♪有…没有什么比爱更艰难
♪ There's... Nothing tougher than love ♪
我有很大的勇气说出来
♪ I got a lot of courage to say it ♪
爱是最好的
♪ Love at its best ♪
严格来说是一种刺♥激♥
♪ Is strictly a thrill ♪
♪♪制♥造♥
♪ Manufactured ♪
不要等到
♪ Don't wait until ♪
你的眼睛开始发光
♪ Your eyes start to glow ♪
你会被打断的
♪ You'll wind up fractured ♪
♪有…没有比爱更粗暴的东西了
♪ There's... Nothing rougher than love ♪
无论你如何看待它
♪ No matter how you slice it ♪
♪有…没有什么比爱更艰难
♪ There's... Nothing tougher than love ♪
但如果你想成为天堂
♪ But if you're gonna paradise it ♪
你会发现,像我一样
♪ You'll find, like me ♪
值得所有的眼泪
♪ It's worth all the tears ♪
怀疑和恐惧
♪ The doubts and the fears ♪
暴风雨天气
♪ The stormy weather ♪
♬心和花
♪ Hearts and flowers ♪
所有那些激♥情♥的歌♥曲
♪ All those torch songs after hours ♪
爱是非常粗糙的
♪ Love is mighty rough ♪
一旦你跌倒
♪ Once you fall ♪
♬但是有♬
♪ But there ♪
♬绝对是♬♬绝对是♬
♪ Is absolutely ♪ ♪ Is absolutely ♪
没有像它,但那里
♪ Nothing like it, but there ♪
♬是正的♬♬是正的♬
♪ Is positively ♪ ♪ Is positively ♪
没有像它,但那里
♪ Nothing like it, but there ♪
♬绝对是…♬绝对是
♪ Is definitely ♪ ♪ Is definitely ♪
一点也不像
♪ nothing like it at all ♪
爱是非常粗糙的
♪ Love is mighty rough ♪
一旦你跌倒
♪ Once you fall ♪
♬但是有♬
♪ But there ♪
♬绝对是♬♬绝对是♬
♪ Is absolutely ♪ ♪ Is absolutely ♪
没有像它,但那里
♪ Nothing like it, but there ♪
♬是正的♬♬是正的♬
♪ Is positively ♪ ♪ Is positively ♪
没有像它,但那里
♪ Nothing like it, but there ♪
♬绝对是…♬绝对是
♪ Is definitely ♪ ♪ Is definitely ♪
没有什么比爱更粗暴
♪ Nothing rougher than love ♪
Aaaaaaaah !
Aaaaaaaah!
Aaaaaaah !
Aaaaaaah!
怎么了,女士?
What's the matter, lady?
你把我吓醒了。
Oh, you scared me awake.
错了,小姐?
Something wrong, miss?
我们一定遇到了麻烦。
We must have hit a bump.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
波特。哦,这太可怕了。
Porter. Oh, this is terrible.
波特,你就不能做点什么吗?
Porter, can't you do something?
电影精选列表