我来救你了 斯蒂薇
I'm coming for you, Stevie.
你要干嘛?
Whoa! Uh, what's happening?
睡魔承诺了要把她的梦变成真的
The Sandman promised to make her dream come true,
但如果沙漏滴完的话 她会被永远困在里面的
but if the hourglass runs out, she'll be stuck there forever!
我不明白
I--I don't understand.
我没时间解释了 一切都写在这里
I don't have time to explain. It's all in here.
如果你们想帮忙 就把那个枕头拿来
If you wanna help, grab that pillow.
什么?
What?
睡觉时间到
It's nap time.
这是真的吗?
Is this real?
等等 他刚才是不是说 他们念了什么咒
Wait, didn't he say earlier they did some kind of chant
结果进入了同一个梦中?
and ended up in the same dream?
是的 可他还认为 蝴蝶是政♥府♥造出来监视我们的呢
Yeah, but he also thinks butterflies are made by the government to spy on us.
我相信他
I believe him.
在梦的事上
About the dream
还有蝴蝶的事
and the butterflies.
我太激动了! 计划是什么?
I am pumped! What's the plan?
我们要闯过梦魇玛拉这一关 把斯蒂薇带回家
We're gonna get through Nightmara and bring Stevie home!
呃 我退出
Yeah, I'm out.
香肠托尼
Baloney Tony!
不是你的错 是我的
It's not you. It's me! -Aww.
我给你买♥♥了个游戏 埃利奥特
I got you a video game, Elliot.
可是你的主机不能玩
But it's for the wrong console!
对不起了 外婆
Sorry, Grandma!
我能感受到痛的
I can feel pain!
我再也不吃热狗了
I'll never eat another hot dog again.
醒过来
Wake up. Wake up! Wake up!
醒过来
Wake up!
不
No!
求你了
Please!
把我放出去
Let me out of here.
埃利奥特
Oh. Elliot.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你比任何的美梦都要好
You're better than any dream.
埃利奥特
Elliot!
对不起 我不该说你把一切都破坏了的
I'm sorry I said you mess everything up.
不是那样的
You don't.
你把一切都变好了
You make it better.
你也是
You do too.
我喜欢你新布置的房♥间
Hmm. I like what you've done with the place.
等等 你是怎么闯过梦魇玛拉的?
Wait, how did you get past Nightmara?
这个嘛...
Well...
在我叫醒姐姐之前 我是不会停止的
I'm not gonna stop until I wake up my sister!
糟了
Oh, no!
求你别这样! 我既弱小又可悲 看看我 我都这么害怕了
No, no, please! I'm so weak and pathetic. Look at me. I'm so scared.
我只是个孩子! 一个手无缚鸡之力的小孩子
I'm just a child. A tiny, defenseless little child.
我基本上就算个婴儿而已
I'm basically a baby!
好啦好啦 别弄伤了自己呀 孩子
All right, all right, all right. Don't hurt yourself, kid.
我不吓你了
I'm not gonna scare you.
我一直在保护着你们呢
I've been protecting you.
为了不让我们见睡魔
From the Sandman.
你比看起来的要聪明多了
Hmm. You're a lot smarter than you look.
对 我是的
Yeah, I am.
噢 等等
Oh, wait.
你知道吗 我跟睡魔呀 我俩以前关系挺好的
You know, me and the Sandman, we used to be cool.
也谈不上是朋友吧
Not friends or anything.
要知道 我最恨开心的人了
I mean, I hate happy people.
可他做他的工作 我尽我的职责
But he did his job. And I did mine. Then he decided
后来他突然决定 做梦的人不需要噩梦 因为噩梦...
dreamers didn't need nightmares, 'cause they were...
太吓人
...too scary.
可他错了
But he's wrong.
噩梦能让我们更坚强 这样我们才能面对生活中真正可怕的
Nightmares make us strong so we can face what's really scary in life.
未知之事
The unknown.
当你不知道 床底下的声音是什么发出来时
When you don't know what's making that sound under the bed
或是阴影中藏着什么 或是接下来会发生什么
or what's in the shadows... ...or... or what comes next.
这些东西才会吓死人呢
I mean, it freaks you out so much.
你想知道要如何挺过去吗?
Hmm. You wanna know how you get through it?
你要找到一样 一直陪在你身边的东西
You find something that's always been there for you.
在这一片混乱之中
Right in the middle of all the chaos,
你要找到那永恒的 不变的感觉...
you find that constant, unchangeable feeling...
然后紧紧握住 不放开
and you hold onto it.
紧紧抱住彼此
You hold onto each other.
糟糕
Oh, no!
一派胡言
What rubbish!
梦魇玛拉可不是在保护你们
Nightmara isn't protecting you.
她这是在阻止你们实现最终的美梦
She's preventing you from the ultimate dream come true.
对不起 但我是时候醒来了
Sorry, but it's time for me to wake up.
让我们打破这个沙漏 然后回家去吧
Let's break the hourglass and go home.
不行
No!
埃利奥特
Elliot!
斯蒂薇
Stevie!
抓到你了
Got ya! -Whoa!
你也在想我在想的事吗? -对
You thinking what I'm thinking? -Yep!
喷气背包! 我在想喷气背包
Jetpack! I'm thinking jetpack!
上回你说过 我们不需要喷气背包的
What? Last time you said we didn't need jetpacks!
这是完全不同的情况啊
This is a different situation!
拯救行动
Rescue mission!
香肠托尼! 我就知道你会回来的
Baloney Tony, I knew you'd come back.
真的吗? 因为我直到最后一刻都在迟疑
Really? 'Cause I questioned it right up to the last second.
带我们去沙漏那儿
Get us to the hourglass.
收到
On it.
床要这样开才对嘛
Ha-ha-ha! That's how you drive a bed. Uh-oh.
托尼
Tony!
斯蒂薇
Stevie!
哇喔! 敬佩
Whoa! Respect.
走吧
Come on.
你能行的 斯蒂薇
You got this, Stevie!
不 你休想
Oh, no, you don't.
小沙灵
Sandlings!
阻止他们
Stop them!
糟糕
Oh, no!
查德?
Chad?
不要啊
Oh, no, no, no!
晚安咯
Nighty-night.
什么?
What?
你怎么跑进来的?
How did you get in here?
我可是两个孩子的爹
I am a dad with two kids!
要我睡觉还不容易
I'm always down to sleep.
这是我的梦
This is my dream!
不 这现在是我们的梦了
Nope, it's our dream now.
你眼睛里有点眼屎
You have a little crusty in your eye.
来吧 孩子们! 我们能行
Come on, guys, we got this!
妈妈?
Mom?
他们来了
They made it!
永远别惹乔安女士
Ha-ha! Never mess with Mrs. Joanne.
珍! -噢 对了
Ah, Jenn! -Oh, right!
需要支援吗?
Need a little backup?
坚持住
Hold on!
如果我按下去的话 可能有点太不负责了
It would probably be irresponsible for me to push this.
太好了
Yes!
我们赶不上了
We're not gonna make it!
不要
No, no, no!
噢耶! 千钧一发啊
Oh, yeah! Cutting it super close.
我真需要睡上一觉
Oh, I'm gonna need a nap after this.
斯蒂薇
我只是想让你幸福罢了
Stevie, I just wanted you to be happy.
我想让大家都幸福
I want everyone to be happy.
幸福
Happy!
查德?
Chad.
别拉我 查德
Put me down. Chad.
查德! 别逼我拿吸尘器来 查德
电影精选列表