I keep holding on
我们爱你 孩子
We love you, buddy.
妈妈?你真的要接受那份工作吗?
Um, Mom. Are you really going to take the job?
这个嘛...
Um, well,
或许不会?
maybe not.
亲爱的 一切都好吗?
Oh, sweetie, is everything okay?
一切都完美无缺
Everything is perfect.
我一直都很爱这张照片
Oh, I've always loved this photo.
晚安 孩子们
Good night, guys.
爱你们
Love you.
斯蒂薇?怎么了?
Stevie, what's up?
没什么
Nothing.
好奇怪
That's weird.
我的东西都...
My stuff is all
整整齐齐 干干净净的
neat and clean.
缺头熊...
Barely There is
什么都不缺了
all there.
而香肠托尼闻起来一股薰衣草味
And Baloney Tony smells like lavender!
我们先别惊慌! 他说过他会让我们美梦成真的
Let's not panic. He said he'd make our dreams come true.
所以情况才有一点不一样
So that's why things are a little different.
埃利奥特 把照片还给我
Elliot, gimme my photo.
等等 这个之前不是破了吗?
Wait, wasn't this broken before?
埃利奥特 还回来!
斯蒂薇 这一切都不是真的
Elliot, give it back. -Stevie, none of this is real.
不 这必须是真的
No, it has to be.
这一切只不过是又一场...
This is all just another... -Gimme my photo now!
把我的照片还给我! 快! -...愚蠢的梦
...stupid dream!
你干了什么啊?
What did you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么了?出什么事了?
What happened? What's wrong?
这...只是又一场梦罢了
It... was just another dream.
我就说这不是真的
I told you it wasn't real.
你们没有待够时间
You didn't stay long enough.
你们必须待到最后一粒砂落下才行
You have to stay until the last grain of sand falls.
然后呢?
Then what?
然后就变成真的了?
Then it's real?
然后你就会忘了这不是真的了
Well, then you forget that it's not.
只有这样 才能让你的美梦成真 斯蒂薇
This is what it takes to make your dreams come true, Stevie.
噢 好吧
Okay, then.
这家伙是个彻头彻尾的疯子
This guy's cuckoo bananas.
你的主题曲很好听! 这场冒险挺有趣的! 但我们得回去了
Love your theme song. This was a fun adventure. But, uh, we gotta go.
斯蒂薇 仔细听好了
Stevie, listen to me.
我知道你父母的想法 他们内心深处想要的东西
I know your parents' thoughts, their deepest desires.
我知道他们在做什么梦
I know their dreams.
他们的梦中已经没有彼此了
And they don't include each other anymore.
可事情不一定非得这样的
But it doesn't have to be that way.
斯蒂薇
Stevie!
埃利奥特! 快过来
Elliot, get on over here.
一切都会好起来的
It's all gonna be okay.
跟我们一起待在这儿吧 斯蒂薇 我们会很快乐的
Stay here with us, Stevie. We'll have so much fun.
是啊 那样会很完美的
Yeah, it'll be perfect.
斯蒂薇 等等 你要干嘛?
Stevie, wait. What are you doing?
他说得对
He's right.
只有这样 我们才能在一起
This is the only way we can all stay together.
可是...
这不是真的
But... this isn't real.
我们必须回去
We have to go back.
回到哪儿去?
To what? More fighting?
更多的争吵?
我们的家庭被撕碎?
Our family being torn apart?
我不想醒来面对这些
I don't wanna wake up to that.
我不会让你这么做的!
埃利奥特! 别这样
I'm not gonna let you do this! -Elliot, don't!
斯蒂薇 别过去
Stevie, come on!
你就不能不破坏一次我的好事吗?
Can you just not mess this up for me?
我不是要破坏你的好事
I'm not trying to mess it up.
不 你就是 你已经把一切都破坏掉了
Well, you are. Just like you mess up everything.
不是那样的
That's not true!
埃利奥特 伙计
Elliot, buddy.
埃利奥特 住手
Elliot, stop it!
我叫你住手! -不
I said stop it! -No!
埃利奥特! -我不会一个人...
Elliot! -I'm not going home...
别来烦我! -...回家去
Just leave me alone! -...alone!
别担心 他不会有事的
Don't worry. He'll be okay.
噢 宝贝 你和我们在这儿很安全
Oh, bug. You're safe here with us.
从现在起 一切都会没事的
Everything is gonna be okay now.
只要再稍微等一会儿
Just a little while longer
你的美梦就终于要成真了
and your dream will finally come true.
斯蒂薇?
Stevie?
不 不要啊 别这样
No, no, no, no, no, come on!
醒过来
Wake up.
斯蒂薇! 求你了! 醒过来
Stevie, please. Wake up! Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
埃利奥特?出什么事了?
Elliot, what's going on?
急诊部
医生说她的生命体征都很正常
Doctor said her vitals were fine.
她只需要醒过来就行
She just needs to wake up.
我不明白 怎么会发生这种事
I don't understand how any of this happened.
她许了个愿
She made a wish
要让你们不要分开 这样我们就都能像以前那样幸福了
for you to stay together so we could all be happy again.
好 准备好了吗?
Okay, ready?
漂亮的翻铲 接上四圈1080度的反向旋转
Beautiful spatula flip into a quadruple 1080 backspin!
她完成落地了
And she sticks the landing! -Oh-ho-ho-ho!
揭晓答案的时刻到了
The moment of truth.
斯蒂薇·丁是否将被加冕为 地球上最优秀的法式吐司厨师?
Will Stevie Ting be crowned the best French toast cook on the planet?
挺接近了
Close.
你知道吗 味道有一点腥
You know, tastes kinda fishy.
不! 挡箭牌
No, no, no, no! Human shield! -No!
小鱼挠痒
Fish tickles!
不要!
休想! 吃我一铲
No, no, no, no! Never! Eat spatula!
不! 卧室里是安全地带
No, bedrooms are safe zones!
属于我自己的房♥间
My own room.
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
那只 斯蒂薇
That one, Stevie.
那一只
That one.
我知道了! 安静点
I know! Quiet.
这是我的最后一块钱
This is my last dollar.
必须完美
It has to be perfect.
噢... 太好了
Okay, yeah. Yeah!
太好了! -我成功了
Yes! -I did it! I did it!
太好了 终于
Oh, yes, finally!
不要啊
No!
没关系的
It's okay.
我永远都抓不到了
I'm never gonna get one.
给
Here.
我的给你好了
You can have mine.
可他是你的最爱
But--But he's your favorite.
我们可以一起玩的
We can play with him together.
看 我给他弄了个装香肠的口袋
Look, I gave him a baloney pocket.
他会永远陪在你身边的
He'll always be there for you.
嗯 他会的
Yeah, he will.
他的名字叫托尼
His name's Tony.
香肠托尼
Baloney Tony.
香肠托尼
Baloney Tony.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
我要回家来了
I'm coming home.
什么?
Oh, what?
不
No! No! No, no, no!
睡魔! 我不想要这样了
Sandman, I don't--I don't want this.
我想要回家去! 我想要...
I--I wanna go home. I want...
埃利奥特...
Elliot.
-刚才她... -我的天! 亲爱的!
亲爱的 我们在 我们就在这儿
Wait, was that? -Oh, my gosh. Sweetie, we're right here.
电影精选列表