I don't know.
我们去找他吧
Let's go find him!
不找也行
Or not.
醒过来! -醒过来
Wake up. Wake up!
斯蒂薇?
Stevie?
醒过来
Wake up!
我刚才做了一个最最疯狂的梦
I just had the craziest dream.
我也是
Me too.
我的梦棒极了
Mine was awesome!
我的梦好吓人...
Mine was awful.
我的床活过来了
My bed was alive!
它就像一只野兽 而我驯服了它
It was like a wild animal, and I tamed it,
我拉了拉棉被 它就飞了起来
and I pulled on the sheets, and it started flying!
而你呢! 你拉着大声喊: “埃利奥特 停下来! ”
And you.
然后出现了很漂亮的星星
And there were these awesome stars,
它们变成了那本书里的睡魔 接着他说:
and they turned into the Sandman from the book, and he said--
“找到我 你的美梦便能成真”
"Find me and your dreams will come true."
你是怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
我们做了同一个梦
We had the exact same dream.
可那是不可能的 对吧?
But that's not possible, right?
我的天! 真的有睡魔
Oh, my gosh! The Sandman is real!
昨晚我俩都读了那本书
We both read the book last night.
所以我们才会做同一个梦的
That's why we had the same dream.
又或者 是因为魔法
Or it's magic!
我都看到你的屁♥股♥了 胡迪尼
I can see your crack, Houdini.
珍
Jenn.
我们必须谈一谈
We have to talk about this.
好 可我必须要走了 不然这个面试就赶不上了
Okay, I have to go if I'm gonna make this interview.
我就说一句好吗?
Can I say one thing?
我们的生活在这里
Our--Our life is here.
我们最好的歌♥就是在这里写的 我们的孩子都出生在这里
We wrote our best songs here. Our kids were born here.
这里可是我们的家啊
This... This is home.
我们怎么能就这样抛下呢?
How could we leave that behind?
因为生活在变化啊
Because things change.
这是份好工作 工资更高
This would be a good job that pays more.
孩子们能住在更好的学区 而且我...
The kids would be in a better school district, and I...
有一个新开始 可能对我俩都好
It might be good for us to have a fresh start.
你知道的 我只是在为我们家着想
You know, I'm just trying to do what is best for our family.
我也是
So am I.
如果你想要搬去那里
If you wanna move there,
我不确定我是否做得到
I don't know if I can do it.
我...我必须要走了
I... I... I gotta go.
不要啊...
Ugh! No.
赐予我梦 让其成真
睡魔啊 我召唤您
Sandman, please, I call unto you.
赐予我梦 让其成真
Grant me my dreams, make them come true.
嘿 爸爸! 麦片里有个死掉的女孩
Hey, Dad! There's a dead girl in the cereal.
去跟你妈说
Tell your mother.
我能留下她吗?
Can I keep her?
不行
No!
噢 太好了 你还活着
Oh, good. You're alive.
爸爸说我可以留下你
Dad said I could keep you.
没事 我没...
All good. I'm all...
...事
good.
鲜榨的
Fresh squeezed!
我的天! 我做到了! 成功了
Oh, my gosh, I did it! It worked!
嗨
Hi!
这一切都太完美了
It's all so perfect!
是早餐镇
It's Breakfast Town.
我以前可爱这个梦了
I used to love this dream.
我有糖霜
I have sprinkles!
我终于成为真正的甜甜圈了
Oh-ho-ho-ho! I'm finally a real doughnut!
嘿 小狗狗
Hey, girl!
噢 谁是乖乖香肠狗呀? 你就是! 对 就是你 你闻起来真香
Aw, who's a good sausage doggie? You are. Yes, you are. You smell so good.
这孩子真怪
What a weird kid.
好嘞
All right.
我来找你了 睡魔
I'm coming for you, Sandman!
如果你能梦到 你就能做到 斯蒂薇
If you can dream it, you can do it, Stevie.
对! 我能做到
Ha-ha! I can do it.
咋样呀 怪胎?
What up, weirdo?
呃...
No!
不要啊
No, no, no! Why are you here?
你为什么也在啊?
我咋知道 我一睡着就来了这里
I don't know. I fell asleep, and here I am.
我...
Off, off. Down, down.
放开! 别拉!
埃利奥特! 别让这玩意靠近我
Elliot, keep this thing away from me.
别担心 我把她训练好了
Don't worry. I trained her. Check it out.
你瞧瞧
坐
Sit. Shake.
握
装床
Play bed.
瞧
Ta-da!
哇喔
Wow! Now go away. I'm gonna find the Sandman.
接下来请走远点
我要去找睡魔了
我就知道他是真的! 我们要怎么找他呢?
I knew he was real. How do we find him?
不是“我们”
There is no we.
来吧 小床床
Come on, girl.
睡魔! 噢 睡魔! 你在哪里?
Sandman! Oh, Sandman. Where are you?
梦可不是这样运作的
Ugh. That's not how dreams work.
我认识睡魔!
什么?是谁说的?
I know the Sandman! -What? Who said that?
这是我们的冰箱吗?
我在后头
Is that our fridge? -I'm in the back.
呃 好恶心
Ew, gross.
闻起来很熟悉
Smells familiar.
好吧 没关系的
Okay, it is just fine.
只是有点灰尘罢了
Just a little dusty back here.
我还是不低头看了
I'm not gonna look at that.
嘿 我的保持器
Hey, my retainer.
我是完美的公主
I'm a perfect princess.
好吧
Okay.
继续向前走 不要有眼神交流
Keep walking. No eye contact. Is she still looking at us?
她还在盯着我们看吗?
对 还在看
Uh, yep. Still looking.
嘿! 帮我一把 好吗?
Oh! -Hey! Help me out, will ya?
帮我出来
Get me up! Get me up! Get me up!
好 我顶着 你来拉
Okay, I push, you pull.
对...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah!
我的好哥们臭利奥特
My man Smelliot!
香肠托尼! 我爱这个梦
Baloney Tony! I love this dream.
我感到活力满满
I feel so alive!
这味道才对嘛
Ah! That's the good stuff.
我就知道我闻到了什么东西腐烂了
I knew I smelled something rotten.
我也很高兴见到你 乔安
Nice to see you too, Joanne.
斯蒂薇
Stevie.
我刚才就是这么叫的啊 乔安
That's what I said. Joanne.
斯蒂... -乔...
Ste... -Jo...
...薇 -...安
...vie. -...anne.
我们说的明明是同一个名字啊
我一直在四处找你呢
I feel like we're saying the same thing. -I've been looking all over for you.
我一直被困在这里吃灰
I've been stuck back here eating dust bunnies
还被一个精神错乱的松饼挠脚
and getting my toes tickled by some deranged muffin.
我看到你了 黛利拉! 我看到你了
I see you, Delilah! I see you!
完美的公主...
Perfect princess.
没错 继续跑吧你
That's right, just keep walking.
啊 又来了 有时候我一激动就会散架
Ah, there I go. Sometimes I fall apart when I get emotional.
你们懂的 你们先自己聊吧
You know how it is. Talk amongst yourselves.
这样 好了 没事了
There. Good. We're good.
嘿 你怎么会被困在这儿的?
Hey, how'd you get stuck back here?
在现实世界中 某人把我塞到了这儿来
乔安...你姐姐...面前的这位...
Joanne. Your sister. Standing right there.
好 这就把你塞回去
Okay, back you go.
想跟我斗?接招
Want a piece of me? Take that!
原来是你
It was you!
对 是我♥干♥的
电影精选列表