珍 2条新信息
你好吗 小屎块?
What's up, turd nugget?
关门
Close the door.
难道你不想?
Don't cha?
呃 你还在因为我弄醒你而生气吗? 还是只是正常生气而已?
Uh, are you still mad at me for waking up? Or just normal mad?
妈妈被录取了
Mom got the job.
德卢斯的工作
In Duluth.
她给爸爸发了信息
She texted Dad.
我亲眼看到的
I saw it.
可是...我不能搬进城里去
But I can't move to the city.
我的皮肤 会失去这美丽的乡村光泽的
My skin will lose its beautiful country glow!
埃利奥特 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Elliot, we're in serious trouble.
爸爸不想去
Dad doesn't wanna go.
他们最近一直在吵架 而且我觉得...
They've been fighting a lot, and I think
他们要分开了
they're splitting up.
什么?
What?
是啊 我们还得换新学校
Yeah. We'll have to go to a new school,
交新朋友 我们必须在爸妈的家之间两头跑
make new friends. We'll have to go between their houses,
你知道爸爸是不会按照安全标准 给我们造上下铺的
and you know Dad's not gonna build us a bunk bed that's up to code.
而且 要是他们再婚了呢
And what if they get remarried,
我们还会有继兄弟姐妹 他们很懒惰
and we get step-siblings, and they're lazy, and they hate magic,
他们讨厌魔术 一切都会被分成两半 变得怪怪的 然后...
and everything will be split and weird and--and--
斯蒂薇?
Stevie.
你跟我会...
Are you and me
分开吗?
gonna split up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared,
但我们有机会拯救我们的家庭
but we have a chance to save our family,
只要我们能找到睡魔
if we can just find the Sandman.
波莉比萨店! 全家乐融融
Polly's Pizzeria, a place for family fun!
难道你就不希望 你的比萨像我一样多“芝”?
Don't you wish your pizza Was cheesy like me?
难道你就不希望 你的比萨像我一样新鲜?
Don't you wish your pizza Was fresh like me...
好 这次我们要 一直保持睡着状态 好吗?
Okay. We're gonna stay asleep this time, right?
好
Right.
无论如何? -无论如何
No matter what? -No matter what.
无论如何
No matter what!
不要 埃利奥特
No, Elliot!
该死 如今的年轻人真是...
Dang, this new generation is way--
该死 拜托 振作起来 香肠安东尼
Dang it. Come on. Keep it together, Baloney Anthony.
好了
Okay.
唉 随便了
Eh, whatever.
你准备好了?
You good?
嗯
Yeah.
听着 乔安 我知道你一直很崇拜我
Listen, Joanne, I know you've always looked up to me.
完全没有 -所以我要告诉你一个秘密
No, not at all. -So I'm gonna let you in on a secret.
如果你想要找到睡魔
If you really wanna find the Sandman, you gotta stop dreaming
你必须停止做睡梦 开始做清醒梦
and start lucid dreaming.
清醒梦?
Lucid dreaming?
如果你足够专注 就能控制自己的梦
Mm-hmm. If you concentrate hard enough, you can take control of your dreams.
你只需要保持开放的心境就行 埃利奥特明白我什么意思的
You just gotta have an open mind. Elliot knows what I'm talking about.
他的脑袋就像是一片 无尽的旷野 空无一物
His mind is like a big, endless, open field of nothing.
没错
That's right.
可你呢?你实在太“我的系统过载了”
But you. You're way too... "My system is overloaded."
“需要把我的情感列在表格里”
"Need to spreadsheet my feelings."
好了 说够了
Okay, that's enough.
嘿 梦魇玛拉
Hey, Nightmara!
我们要去跟睡魔约会了 你别想阻止我们
We have a date with the Sandman, and you can't stop us!
难道你就不希望你的比萨...
Don't you wish your pizza was awful?
我会为你加油的 小埃
I'm rooting for ya, E!
你能行的 伙计
You got this, buddy!
为什么我觉得它们要找我报仇了?
Why do I get the feeling it's payback time?
嗷 你好呀! 你真可爱
Oh, hello. You're so cute.
很抱歉 我要砸你的脸咯
I'm so sorry I have to bash your face in.
不!
埃利奥特 别醒来
No, no, no, no, no! -Elliot, don't wake up!
埃利奥特
Elliot!
要靠一些弱爆了的砸浣熊游戏 来阻止我们 是绝不可能的
It's gonna take a lot more than some crappy bash-a-badgers to stop us.
睡觉时间到
It's nap time.
只有一只眼的我 也看得出这是个坏主意
I don't need two eyes to see that this is a bad idea.
托尼
Tony!
她还跟在后面吗? -谁?
Is she still back there? -Who?
外婆来啦
Here's Granny!
等等! 外婆?
Wait! Grandma?
你收到我寄来的生日贺卡了吗?
Did you get the birthday card I sent?
你害怕外婆?
You're scared of Grandma?
别评判我
Eh? -Don't judge me!
处决他们
Eggxecute them!
嘿 哥们 别这么做
Hey, man, don't do this!
我知道在你美味的奶糊中 藏着一颗美丽的心
I know you got a beautiful heart next to that yummy custard!
你这可恶的混“蛋”
You dirty custard!
香肠托尼
Baloney Tony!
我的...
Oh, my God!
一直别醒就这么难吗?
How hard is it to stay asleep?
裸体梦? -这有什么可怕的?
Naked dream! -What's so scary about this?
一点也不
Absolutely nothing.
四号♥过道有人裸体 斯蒂薇·丁在四号♥过道赤身裸体
Naked on aisle four. Stevie Ting is naked on aisle four.
我都不知道今天要考试
I didn't know there was a test today.
你要拿B...
You're gonna get a B...
减了
...minus!
不要啊
No!
好吧 这两次是我的错
Okay, those two were on me.
我爱广阔无垠的大海
Ah, I love the open sea!
我的马鲛鱼啊
Holy mackerel!
小鱼挠痒! -弃船
Fish tickles! -Abandon ship!
怎么又来啊
Not this one again!
永远别信任热狗
Never trust a hot dog!
你不是真的波莉
You're not the real Polly.
暑假班
我们还需要面对多少个噩梦啊?
How many more nightmares do we have to face?
我们必须坚持下去 直到我们不会醒来为止
We need to keep going until we don't wake up.
又或者我们可以选择放弃 回去做裸体梦
Or we could give up and go back to the naked dream.
没人可以把弗兰克放在角落里
No one puts Frank in the corner.
不 别是弗兰克啊
No, not Frank!
别是弗兰克
Not Frank!
弗兰克 别这样! 我们都是娃娃社群的一份子
Frank, come on! We are from the doll community.
我们身体里塞着的都是同样的爱
We're stuffed with the same love.
斯蒂薇?
Stevie.
我就在这儿 坚持住
I'm right here. Stay strong.
我开始觉得他可能生气了
I'm starting to think he's upset!
坚持住
Stay strong. Stay strong. Stay strong. Stay strong!
怎么回...
What the...
这样就对了! 埃利奥特
That's it! Elliot!
埃利奥特! -抱歉 你说什么?
Elliot. -Sorry, what?
如果我们握着手 同时想一件事 我们就可以做...
If we hold hands and think the same thing at the same time, we can...
清醒梦! -清醒梦
Lucid dream!
噢 真是的
Oh, man.
来了
Incoming!
跑啊
Run!
床
Bed!
嘿 小床床
Hey, girl! -Whoo-hoo!
埃利奥特 你知道该干嘛了吧?
Elliot, you know what it's time for?
炸♥药♥...
Dynamite...
神拳
fists!
对! 炸♥药♥神拳! -炸♥药♥神拳
Oh! -Right. Dynamite fists!
酷
Cool.
我们做到了! -等一下
We did it! Whoa! W-w-wait!
我们还是先把炸♥药♥神拳关掉吧?
How about we turn off the dynamite fists first?
噢 对
Oh! -Oh, right.
这下可以庆祝了
I'm comfortable celebrating now.
我的天 埃利奥特! 刚才太棒了
Oh, my gosh, Elliot! That was amazing!
弗兰克这样...
Frank was like...
而我们就...
电影精选列表