好了 我举世闻名的法式吐司的关键
Okay, the key to my world-famous French toast,
是要把肉桂直接加到裹料中
you put cinnamon right into the batter.
明白了
Got it.
等等 “锅料”是啥?
Wait, what's "bladder"?
“裹料”就是牛奶加鸡蛋的混合物
"Batter" is a mix of milk and eggs.
味道有点腥
Hmm. Tastes kinda fishy.
斯蒂薇 我钓到了条大的
Ooh, Stevie, I got a big one.
斯蒂薇 看
Oh, Stevie, look, look!
不要! 别挠我
No! No tickling!
小鱼挠痒
Fish tickles!
你看看 对吧
I mean, come on. We're like one of those happy families
我们就像一部灾难电影开头 出现的那种幸福家庭
you see at the beginning of a disaster movie.
一切都很完美
Everything is perfect.
直到... 灾难降临
Until... the disaster.
出什么事了 亲爱的?
Oh, what's wrong, honey? -Huh?
好吧 我这可不是在责怪我弟弟啊
Okay, so I'm not blaming my little brother here,
但他绝对没让生活变得更轻松
but he definitely didn't make life easier.
奶嘴 他需要奶嘴
Paci. He needs his paci. -Oh! Huh?
噢 我可能应该先告诉你 这是一场梦
Oh, I should probably tell you. This is a dream.
帮我找到他喜欢的那个
Help me find the one he likes. -He has a preference?
他还有偏好?
对 蓝色手柄那个
Yes, the blue handle.
全是蓝色的啊
Uh, they're all blue.
就是声音像糟糕的生日小丑的那个
It's the one that sounds like a bad birthday clown.
做动物气球的话 我要额外收费
I charge extra for balloon animals.
有人说 梦就像是大脑
They say dreams are the mind's way
试图解决现实世界问题的一种方式
of trying to fix your problems in the real world.
完美的侧手翻
The perfect cartwheel.
我太骄傲了
I'm just so proud.
而解决问题 可以说是我的专长
And fixing things is kinda my thing.
拿到了
Got it!
不是奶嘴 他可能想要...
It's not the paci. He probably wants...
但最近 我做的每一个梦...
But, lately, all my dreams...
总会变成噩梦
...keep turning into nightmares.
好吧 不是要毛绒玩具 要不是他饿了?
Okay, it's not the stuffy. Uh, maybe he's hungry?
亲爱的 你忘了付水电账单了吗?
Honey, did you forget to pay the house bill?
我以为你付了! -你说你会付的
I thought you paid it. -You said you would.
我说的是我“能”付 但后来我想你会付的 所以我就没付
No, no, I said I could, but then I figured you would, so I didn't.
迈克尔
Michael!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
或许它们在试图告诉我什么
Maybe they're trying to tell me something.
又或许...
Or maybe...
这就是个梦罢了
it's just a dream.
糟糕... -小心
Shoot.
好吧 我去拿扫帚
Okay, careful, I'll get the broom.
不 拿着 让我来
不 珍 我来
No, Jenn, I got it.
不 我来
No, I got it.
超大...热狗...别吃我...
Giant hot dog, don't eat me.
我知道日子有点紧 但我们还过得去
I know things are tight, but we're getting by.
只要等到我一完成专辑...
As soon as I finish the album--
都已经...已经两年了
It's--It's been two years.
本来我早就完成了
I could've finished it
要不是我的主唱就这样放弃我的话
if my lead singer didn't just give up on me.
我没有放弃你
I didn't give up on you, Michael.
迈克尔 我是相信你的 我...
I believe in you. I...
我真的相信你
I--I really do.
可现在情况不一样了
But things are different now.
必须得做出改变才行
Something's gotta change.
改变?
Change?
这话什么意思?
What does that mean?
每对家长都会吵架 这没什么大不了的
All parents argue. It's not a big deal.
对吧?
Right?
或许 他们只是需要记起 过去有多美好
Maybe they just need to remember how great things used to be.
白日梦
奇遇记
最棒人生规划书
永不放弃 行动:家庭早餐
解决掉
找到保持器
再从妈妈那里偷点便利贴
你能行 大胆做梦 梦想 相信 成功
团队合作成就梦想
让你的美梦成真
呃
Eww!
埃利奥特
Elliot!
我的天 这也太恶心了
Oh, my God, this is just so gross.
你就不能别在地上 留下一串腐烂的臭肉吗?
Could you not leave a trail of rancid meat festering on the floor?
那香肠托尼 要怎么才能找到回家的路?
But how else is Baloney Tony gonna find his way home?
他是个毛绒玩具
He's a stuffed animal!
我好想你 香肠托尼
I miss you, Baloney Tony.
无论你在哪里
Wherever you are.
早上好呀 熊熊 小熊 缺头熊...
Morning, Bear, Bear Jr., Barely There.
弗兰克
Frank.
嘿 想看个魔术吗?
Hey! Wanna see a magic trick?
你干嘛非得这么烦人啊?
Why do you have to be so annoying?
打开纸条 斯蒂薇
Open the note, Stevie.
“斯蒂薇会说‘你干嘛非得这么...’” 好吧 不跟你玩了
"Stevie will say, 'Why do you have to be so--'" Okay, we're done here.
瞧
Ta-da!
还是很烦人
Still annoying.
谢谢你呀 我能帮什么忙吗?
Well, thank you. Can I help?
不 不用你帮
No, no, no. It's okay. This has to be perfect.
必须做到完美才行
别这样嘛! 爸爸也教过我怎么做法式吐司啊
Come on! Dad taught me to cook French toast too.
我会翻的
I can flip 'em.
还给我! 会被你毁掉的
Give it back! You're gonna ruin it.
埃利奥特! 我是认真的! 还给我
Oh! Elliot!
糟糕
Oh, no!
不是我的错 -埃利奥特
Not my fault. -Elliot!
我想到了个主意
I've got an idea.
要不你表演个真正的魔术 让自己消失掉吧?
How about you do some real magic and make yourself disappear?
消失的戏法...
Hmm. A disappearing act.
你是否还记得我们的年少时光?
Can you remember when we were young?
嘿 甜心 今天起得挺早嘛
Oh, hey, sweetheart. You're up early.
嗯 妈妈给你做了早餐
Yeah, uh, Mom made you breakfast.
真的假的?
Seriously?
咚咚
Knock, knock.
噢 太好了 你来救我了 快过来
Oh, good. You've come to save me. Okay, quick.
挑一个A到F之间的字母
Name a letter from A to F.
我可不能帮忙批你学生的卷子
I can't grade your students' papers.
拜托 就一张好吗?
Come on. Just one?
这个12岁的小鬼 竟然认为普林斯名不副实
I mean, this 12-year-old thinks Prince is overrated. Oh.
直接不及格 -直接不及格
Automatic fail.
嘿 这里写着“休息一下”
Hey, it says, "Take a break."
因为啊 爸爸做了早餐
'Cause Dad made you breakfast.
真的假的?
Seriously?
著名的法式吐司
Famous French toast.
就跟以前一样 嗯?
Just like old times, huh?
是啊 就跟...
Yeah. Just like old times.
以前一样
嘿 埃利奥特呢?
Hey, where's Elliot?
噢 我不知道耶
Oh, I don't know.
他去哪儿了呢?
Where could he be? It's like he just--
他简直就像是...
人间蒸发了一样
Disappeared!
非凡的埃利奥特又得手了
Ha-ha! Elliot the Extraordinary strikes again!
埃利奥特
Elliot.
嘿 各位 正巧大家都在
Hey, guys, um, while we're all together,
我明天有点事 所以一大早就要出城去
something came up, and I'm, uh, headed out of town super early tomorrow.
你要出远门?
You're leaving?
德卢斯的大学正在招副教授
Well, the university in Duluth is looking for an associate professor,
这算是往上爬了一大步 对吧
which is, you know, kind of a big step up.
但我想去试试看 然后趁这个机会看看外婆
But I thought I'd check it out and go see Grandma while I'm there.
可那里好远的 而且爸爸可讨厌德卢斯了
But it's so far away, and Dad hates Duluth.
啊?不 怎么会呢? 名字里有个“死”字的城市我都喜欢
What? No, no, I love any town that has "Dull" right there in the name.
我开玩笑的 那里可棒了
I'm kidding. I'm kidding. It's great!
糟糕 这是爸爸的假笑
Oh, no. That's Dad's fake smile.
他的眼神变得怪怪的 立马就露馅了
电影精选列表