And we were like...
是啊 -然后我们就...
We were like...
我也是! 当时我... -然后我们就...
I was like... -We were like...
你就... -我就...
And then you were like... -I was--You hear me, right? Hello.
你们能听到我 对吧?喂?
然后我们就 耶
And then we were like, yeah! -Yeah!
爆♥炸♥! 死了...
Exploded! -Boom!
我们好厉害
We are awesome!
对 我厉害 你厉害 她差一点就能算厉害
Yeah, I'm awesome. You're awesome. -She's almost awesome. -Wait, what?
等等 什么?
嘿 斯蒂薇 你觉得这样真的能行吗?
Hey, Stevie. Do you think this is really gonna work?
必须能行
It has to.
出什么事了?
What's happening?
我不知道! 我以为我们已经赢了
Oh no! I thought we won!
埃利奥特
Elliot!
托尼
Tony!
醒过来
Wake up.
别醒
Don't wake up. Don't wake up. Don't wake up. Don't wake up!
斯蒂薇
Stevie!
醒过来
Wake up.
醒过来
Wake up. Wake up.
醒过来
Wake up.
醒过来
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
醒过来
Wake up!
好了 我们死了
Well, we died.
不 我觉得我们成功了
No, I think we actually made it.
埃利奥特
Elliot!
你一直睡着
You stayed asleep!
是啊
I did!
哇喔
Whoa!
接下来呢?
Uh, now what?
你在想喷气背包 对吧?
You're thinking jetpack, right?
这下我是在想了
Well, I am now.
酷
Whoa! Cool!
埃利奥特 我们不需要喷气背包
Elliot, we don't need jetpacks.
对
Oh, right.
起飞
Blast off!
耶
Yeah!
哇喔
Wow!
酷
Cool!
抱歉
Oh, sorry. Oh.
小沙灵们...
Sandlings...
走起
Hit it!
睡魔先生 就是我自己
Mr. Sandman, that's me!
将梦带到你这里
Bringing the dreams
拍子不对
Not the right beat!
用幻想让你惊叹不已
Blowin' your mind with make-believe
能量不对
Not the right energy!
翱翔于天空 畅游在海里
Fly in the sky or dance in the sea
这样不太好吧
That's just wrong.
要不要见识一下 你会打糖果喷嚏?
How about the one Where it's candy you sneeze?
有时候 如果我的情绪过激
Sometimes if I'm feeling extreme -Ooh!
对咯
That's it!
我会召唤出这条海豚叼垃圾
I use this dolphin With awful hygiene
点亮这些光柱 用我的魔力
Let's turn on my magic beams
睡魔先生要给这里...
Mr. Sandman bringing
没错 我要给这里...
Yes, I'm bringing
睡魔先生
Mr. Sandman
将你的梦带来这里
Bringing your dreams
哇喔! -太棒了
Wow! -Yeah!
好了 回去工作吧 各位
Okay, back to work, everyone.
查德
Chad.
查德! 快去制♥造♥梦
Chad, go make some dreams! -What?
这小沙灵啊...
Sandlings.
欢迎来到我的沙之城♥堡♥
Welcome to my sandcastle!
噢 都不知过了多少世纪了 一直没人能通过梦魇玛拉那一关
Oh, it's been ages since anyone's made it past Nightmara.
你俩还真是一个好团队啊
You two are quite the team.
嗯 看来我们还真是
Yeah, I guess we are.
这真令人激动 非常激动
This is very exciting. Very exciting!
那么 你的梦想是什么?随便说
So, what's your dream? Just name it.
我们的父母...
Um, our parents,
我觉得他们要分开了
I think they're splitting up.
天呐
Oh my.
能请您让我们变回幸福的一家吗?
Can you please just make us a happy family again?
跟我来
Follow me.
嘿 斯蒂薇! 上面这儿
Whoo-hoo! Hey, Stevie! Up here!
试试看
Check it out!
你看我
Look at me! A-ha!
在这儿
Huh? -Over here!
全身的血都充到我的大脑里去了
All the blood is rushing to my brain!
那是什么东西?
Oop! What's that thing?
噢 那个啊 我们就是这样制♥造♥梦的
Oh, that. It's how we make dreams.
挺普通的东西 其实是
Eh, pretty standard stuff, really.
我给你们展示一下怎么运作的吧
Let me show you how it works.
将沙子方块一样的东西 丢进这个万花筒似的玩意里头
You drop the sand cube thingy into the kaleidoscope looking dealy.
沙子掉下去后
It falls down,
然后某种魔法...我也不知道 可能是科学或是5G宽频啥的
and then some kind of magic, I don't know, could be science or 5G broadband.
其实没人搞得清楚
No one really knows, really.
但是每个梦都是精心编织的
But each dream is carefully crafted.
飞翔的梦 激光屁的梦...
Flying dreams, farting laser dreams.
还有那些你将暗恋对象 从燃烧中的建筑救出来的梦
Dreams where, say,
我的头发没乱吧?
How's my hair?
谁会做这种梦呀?
Who has those dreams?
说出去一个字 你就死定了
Say anything and you're dead.
你怎么能不爱梦呢?
Don't you just love dreams?
梦向你展示了这世界能有多完美
They show you how perfect the world could be.
这世界该有多完美
How perfect it should be.
那么 这就是 你让我们父母重归于好的办法?
So is this how you're gonna keep our parents together?
通过让他们做个梦?
By just giving them a dream?
噢 不是
Oh, no, no, no, no.
为你 我准备了一样更棒的东西
For you, I have something much better.
你只需要将这个沙漏倒过来
All you need to do is turn the hourglass.
当最后一粒砂落下时
When the last grain of sand falls,
你的梦就会被封入现实的世界之中
your dreams will be sealed into the fabric of reality.
来吧! 推一下试试
Come on, give it a little push.
你们需要做的 就是醒过来而已
Now all you have to do is wake up.
谢谢 睡魔先生
Thanks, Mr. Sandman.
做个好梦吧
Sweet dreams.
你这么早就回来啦
Uh, you're back early.
我还以为你会住在你妈妈家呢
I thought you were gonna stay at your mom's.
唉 我忘了我妈就是个无休止的噩梦
Well, I forgot my mom's a recurring nightmare.
呃 你怎么能这么说我的岳母呢
Uh, that is my mother-in-law you're talking about.
另外 我也有点想家了
And I got a little homesick.
我刚把早餐做好 我帮你拿个盘子来
And I just made breakfast. I'll get you a plate?
我们可以去拿
We can do that!
噢 嘿! 早上好呀 孩子们
Oh, hey. Morning, guys.
你是否还记得我们的年少时光?
Can you remember when we were young
我们的双手总是紧握着不放
How our hands were made for holding on
那满满的爱 我们从不曾让其失望
And all the love we had Would never let it fall
你是否还记得 我们怎样将爱全填入心房♥?
Do you remember how we held it all?
那份爱仍在继续 即便你我已无法向前望
Even when we won't
当你我曾写下的爱 已不再闪亮
When the light won't shine On the love we wrote
当你我之间 哪怕相隔重洋
Even when the miles keep us Further than we were
我们依旧能重温 你我一同学到的教训
We can still go back To all the lessons that we learned
无论你我身在何方
It don't matter where we are
因为我们知道 爱将继续流淌
Because we know that we'll still go on
无论去向何方
Anywhere we go
双手不会放
And the holding on
爱将继续流淌
It will still go on
如果你的手不放
If you still hold on
爱将继续流淌
It will still go on
我永远也不放
电影精选列表