You can tell by the way his eyes get weird.
看到没?就像是只死掉的负鼠
See? Looks like a dead possum.
趁妈妈在德卢斯的时候
And while Mom's in Duluth,
将一个名为“老爸”的VIP 为你们带来全套体验的通行证
you guys are getting an all-access pass to a VIP named D-A-D.
我为你们在波莉比萨店 安排了上佳的座位
And I've got prime seats lined up at Polly's Pizzeria!
太好了
Yes!
波莉比萨店 全家乐融融
Polly's Pizzeria A place for family fun
所有未成年人必须在成人陪伴下就餐
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
我不在的时候 这个家绝对由你来做主
You're definitely in charge while I'm gone.
你和爸爸还好吗?
Are you and Dad okay?
是因为钱的事吗? -什么?
Is this about money? -What?
我可以去找份工作 我可以看孩子或者去商场打工
I--I could get a job. I could babysit. Or work at the mall.
我可以去暗网上买♥♥假证件 绕过童工保护♥法♥...
I could buy a fake ID on the dark web to subvert child labor laws--
噢 斯蒂薇 只是个面试罢了
Oh, Stevie, Stevie. It's just an interview.
这不代表我会被录取 他们还不一定要我呢
I mean, it doesn't mean it's happening. They might not even want me.
你见过我面试时的严肃面孔吗?
I mean, have you seen my serious interview face?
好吗?
Okay?
噢 我不在时 你能帮埃利奥特 找本读书报告用的书吗?
Oh, and while I'm gone, can you help Elliot find a book for his report?
不要跟人体排泄系统或海盗有关
And nothing about bodily functions or pirates.
海盗的排泄系统也不行
Or the bodily functions of pirates.
好
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
只是个面试罢了 妈妈和爸爸会好起来的
It's just an interview. Mom and Dad'll figure this out.
要是不好起来呢?
What if they don't?
不 一定会没事的
没事的
No, no, no, it's gonna be fine. Fine, fine, fine!
冷静点
Be cool.
嘿 斯蒂薇
Hey, Stevie!
你不是应该帮我找本书写读书报告吗
噢 对 因为没什么 比你这点破东西更重要的了
Oh, yeah, 'cause there's nothing more important than that.
没关系 反正那门课 我已经能稳稳地拿C了
It's cool. I've got a solid C in that class anyway.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
你可不能拿个C回家
You can't bring home a C.
如果用心学习的话就能啊
I can if I apply myself.
经典文学 必须要选经典的
Classics. You gotta stick with the classics.
老师最吃这一套
Teachers eat that stuff up.
明白了
Got it.
会飞的床 经典
Flying bed. Classic.
牛仔 经典
Cowboys! Classic.
爆弹神拳?经...
Fists of Dynamite? Class--
噢 等等 这只是个比喻啊?
Oh, wait. It's a metaphor?
等你的拳头真能爆♥炸♥再来找我吧
Call me when your fists actually explode.
仅限员工
不...
No.
不行...
Nope.
不是吧
No way!
爸爸妈妈第一场演出的海报
A poster for Mom and Dad's first show!
埃利奥特 过来看!
埃利奥特?
Elliot, check this out. Uh, Elliot?
欢迎来到“书海淘金” 在这里 您的垃圾就是我们的宝藏
Uh, welcome to Shiver Me Thrifters... ...where your trash is our treasure.
能否容我为您掌舵 让折扣的小船扬帆远航?
Can I help you plunder your way to big, big savings?
好帅的头发...
All good hair.
我是说 “好怪 去了哪” 抱歉 我只是在找一个男朋...
I mean, here. Sorry. I'm just looking for a boy.
弟弟! 男的 小朋友 对 我的弟弟 他是个男的小朋友
Brother! Boy. Uh, my brother, he's a boy.
很显然 好了 你真是帮了我大忙
Obviously. Uh, anyways, you have been a huge help.
爱你...我是说 谢谢你
Love you. I mean, thank you. Oh!
我没事 痛
I'm fine. Ow!
女士们 先生们 非凡的埃利奥特要登...
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Elliot the Extraord--
哇喔!
埃利奥特
Elliot!
你在这儿干什么啊?
噢 原来是你啊
What are you doing down here? -Oh, it's just you.
这是什么?
What is that?
嘿! 还给我
Hey, give it back!
《睡魔传奇:梦之赐予者》?
"The Legend of the Sandman, the Giver of Dreams"?
里面基本上全是图片 埃利奥特 这可不算真正的书
It's mostly pictures, Elliot. This isn't a real book. Hmm?
睡魔先生 将你的梦带给我
Mr. Sandman... -Whoa. Magic! -Bring me your dreams...
哇喔 魔法!
讨厌的断路器 每天都这样
Stupid circuit breaker. Every day.
嘿 你们不能下来这儿的
Hey, you're not supposed to be down here.
你也不能下来这儿啊 帅哥! 我是说 小哥
You're not supposed to be down hair! I mean, here.
看着我们消失吧
Watch as we disappear!
快跑
Run!
不 站住 如果我惹了麻烦 可能会失去这份棒极了的工作
No. Stop. If I get in trouble, I might lose this fantastic job.
好嘞 你想写哪本书?
Okay. Which book do you wanna do?
这本
This one!
你从哪里弄来的?
Where did you get that?
障眼法
Sleight of hand.
是你偷...
You stole--
你偷来的?你疯了吗?
You stole it? Are you crazy?
标签上写着“无价”
The tag said it was priceless.
意思当然就是免费呗
That obviously means it's free. Duh!
嘿 你快看 上面说睡魔能让你的美梦成真
Hey, check this out. It says the Sandman can make your dreams come true.
啊? -就是这儿
What? -Right there.
"Sandman, please, I call unto you."
"Grant me my dreams,
make them come true."
你知道这意味着什么吗?
Do you know what this means?
什么?
What?
斯蒂薇?
Stevie?
啊?斯蒂薇?什么啊?
What, Stevie? What?
意味着你易受蛊惑
You're really gullible.
不 我才不是呢
No, I'm not!
等等 “易受蛊惑”什么意思?
Wait, what does that mean?
唉 真是的
Oh, man.
要是睡魔能让我的美梦成真 我想要一个喷气背包
If the Sandman made my dreams come true, I'd have a jetpack,
六块腹肌 然后把我的拳头变成真正的炸♥药♥
a six-pack, and, like, my fists would be made out of actual dynamite.
你想要炸♥药♥做的拳头?
You want dynamite fists?
你会做什么梦呀?
What would your dream be?
斯蒂薇?你的梦想是什么?
Uh, Stevie, what would your dream be?
属于我自己的房♥间
My own room.
埃利奥特 回床上去
Elliot, go back to bed.
埃利奥特 你干什么呀?
Elliot, what are you doing?
埃利奥特! 醒醒
Elliot, wake up!
埃利奥特
Elliot!
干嘛? -快看
What? -Look!
这不可能是真的
This can't be happening.
这绝对是真的
This is totally happening!
驾
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Yee-haw!
不! 等等
No, no, no! Wait!
我都不知道你还会跑酷呢! -我不会
I didn't know you could do parkour. -I can't!
埃利奥特
Elliot!
我能骑着它飞?
I can fly it?
我能骑着它飞
I can fly it!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
接到你了
Gotcha!
埃利奥特 把我们放下去
Elliot, take us down!
噢 你想下去呀?
Oh, you wanna go down?
那我们就下去吧
Then let's go down!
嗨 小狗狗
Hi, doggie!
上
Up, up, up, up!
这玩意跟火箭似的
This thing is like a rocket!
要是有火箭就太酷了
A rocket would be very cool.
不 才不酷呢 等等 那是什么?
No, it wouldn't. Wait, what's that? Oh.
如果我按下去的话 可能有点太不负责了
for me to push this.
埃利奥特 别...
Elliot, don't.
嘿 看呐! 那是我们的家
Hey, look! That's our house.
不 等等 那间有泳池
No, wait. That one has a pool.
为什么我们家没泳池呢? 我们很穷吗?
Why don't we have a pool? Are we poor?
别想那些了 你看这个
Forget that. Look at this.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
来吧
Come!
找到我
Find me.
你的美梦便能成真
And your dreams will come true.
哇! 那就是睡魔吗?
Whoa! Was that the Sandman?
我不知道
电影精选列表