操
Fuck!
别动 我们是警♥察♥
Freeze, Sheriff's Department.
-艾伦 -我们是警♥察♥
- Aaron! - Sheriff's Department!
我们是警♥察♥ 趴在地上
Sheriff's Department, get down on the ground.
我们是警♥察♥
Sheriff's Department!
停止反抗
Stop resisting.
山姆
Sam.
艾伦 艾伦
Yo, Aaron, Aaron!
-趴下 立刻趴在地上 -山姆
- Get down, get down on the floor right now. - Sam!
把门撞开
Knock down the door.
快
Hurry!
-让我看到你双手 -放开我 伙计
- Let me see your hands. - Let me go, dude.
山姆
Sam!
你好
Hello.
艾伦
Aaron.
山姆
Sam!
我很抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry, bro.
别 别 别道歉
No, no, no.
-不怪你 是我 我应该 -艾伦
- No, it's... it's me, I should... - Aaron...
是时候出来了 伙计
It's time to come outside, man.
结束了
It's over.
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on.
求你了 伙计 求你了
Oh, please, buddy, I'm asking you.
山姆 让他接电♥话♥
Sam, put him on.
你好 艾伦
Hello, Aaron.
放他走
Let him go.
你朋友和我们想的一样 艾伦
Your friend wants the same thing we want, Aaron.
是时候出来了
I think it's time to come out now.
你整晚都没有提出要求
You haven't made any demands all night.
你能保住你的项上人头
You've kept your head on your shoulders.
我向你们的人开枪了
I shot at one of your guys.
但是你一直在和我交谈
But you've been talking with me.
不 我做不到
No, I can't do that.
艾伦 我们知道里面只有你一个人
Aaron, we know it's just you in there.
什么
What?
我们知道你整晚都在和劳拉通话
We know you've been calling Laura all night.
我们知道她不在里面
We know she's not in there.
你是在保护你的人
You were looking after your guys,
这就是为什么你没有试着再次破门
that's why you haven't tried to breach again.
我们是在保护你 艾伦
We're looking after you, Aaron.
对山姆下手轻点
Go easy on Sam.
滚开
Fuck off.
求你了 弗恩 别挂
Please, Vern, don't hang up.
不是为了我 是为了劳拉
It's not for me, it's for Laura.
就是为了你
It's absolutely for you.
弗恩 警♥察♥随时会进来杀了我
Vern, the cops can come in here any minute and kill me.
-那太好了 -该死 弗恩
- Good! - Goddammit, Vern!
十分钟时候 我就死透了 好吗
In ten minutes, I'm gone for good, all right?
这他妈不是玩笑
This isn't a fucking joke!
这是我听过最他妈好笑的笑话了
Oh, it's the biggest fucking joke I've ever heard.
你就是个笑话
You are, you are the joke.
如果你不帮我 这一切都白干了
If you don't help me out, it was all for nothing.
弗恩 白干了懂吗
Vern, it was for nothing,
但是你能让它有价值 好吗
but you can make it worthwhile, okay?
现在只有你能 你能让这些东西有价值
You can, right now, you can make all of this worth something.
-今天地狱里将会很冷 -该死
- It'll be a cold day in hell. - Goodman it.
以利亚出什么事了
What happened to Elijah?
他出什么事了
What happened to him?
你得来这里
You have to come here.
在他们把我抓走之后
After they take me away,
你得回到这里来拿这些东西
you have to come back here and get the money.
好了 我把这些东西绑起来什么的
All right, I'll rope it off or something...
艾伦
Aaron!
弗恩 我 以利亚 山姆
Vern, me, Elijah, Sam,
我们都走到这一步了 好吗
we got it this far, okay?
好吗 我们都指望你了
Right? And we're counting on you.
劳拉 劳拉就靠你了 好吗
Laura, Laura is counting on you, all right?
这就是你在这的原因 伙计
This is why you're here, man,
一直 一直都是你
it was... it was you all along.
好吗 是你 你是这计划的最后一步
Right? It was you, you were the last piece of the puzzle.
好吗
All right?
我求你了
And I'm begging you.
我现在求你了 拜托
I'm begging you right now, please.
弗恩 求你了 帮帮我
Vern, please, help me.
求你了 帮帮劳拉
Please, help Laura.
不 不 不 我会在包里留点现金
No, no, no, I'll leave some cash in the bag, all right.
然后我会把它们丢到路上
I'll throw them off the trail for a bit.
他们就会以为这是所有的了
They'll think that's everything.
等到他们明白我藏了一些东西时
By the time they realized I stashed some stuff away,
就已经晚了
it'll be too late.
明白了吗
You see?
你得赶紧回到这里 然后拿走剩下的
Now, you gotta be quick back here, and you need to pick the rest.
好吧
Okay.
但是你得告诉我
But you have to tell me.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
真♥相♥
The truth.
艾伦
Aaron.
我在
Yeah.
我在
I'm here.
你为什么抛下以利亚
Why did you leave Elijah behind?
他中枪了
He was shot.
第六章 生命
我以为你不会打来了
I didn't think you'd call back.
不会太久了
It won't be long now.
拜托你投降吧 艾伦
Please surrender, Aaron.
我得告诉你一点事
I need to tell you something.
行
Okay.
以利亚
Elijah.
他怎么了
What about him?
艾伦
Aaron?
艾伦 他怎么了
Aaron, what about him?
艾伦
Aaron!
我在
I'm here.
以利亚怎么了
What about Elijah?
他死了
He's dead.
什么
What?
不 不
No, no...
不 我的天啊
No! Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不 不 不
No! No, no!
不
No!
不 不
No, no.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我得告诉你 劳拉
I have to tell you, Laura.
不 我不明白
No! I don't understand.
发生什么了
What happened?
劳拉
Laura.
告诉我 艾伦 发生什么了
Tell me what, Aaron, what happened?
我想早点告诉你的
I wanted to tell you sooner.
艾伦 发生什么了
Aaron, what happened?
发生什么了 不
What happened? No...
发生什么了
What happened?
艾伦 发生什么了
Aaron, what happened?
趴下 所有人 趴下
On the ground everybody, down!
-快他妈趴下 -趴在地上
- On the fucking ground! - Get down on the floor.
快他妈趴下
Get down on the fucking floor.
别看我 老实趴在地上
Don't look at me, stay on the ground.
那些珠宝
The jewels!
-好 好 -打开珠宝柜
- Alright, alright. - Open the jewel cache.
-把包打开 打开 -退后
- Open your bag! Open it. - Get back.
把现金全给我