你现在不能挂我电♥话♥ 求你了
You can't hang up on me right now, please...
损坏
你好 我是弗恩
Hey, it's Vern.
抱歉我没接你到电♥话♥ 请在哔声后留言
Sorry I didn't catch you. Leave it at the beep.
这他妈就跟莎士比亚里的情节一样
This is some Shakespearean shit.
里面的人你好
Hello in there.
你好
Hello?
你好吗
How are you doing?
我是阿诺德·柯克中尉
I'm lieutenant Arnold Koch.
我是来跟你谈判的
I'm here to talk with you.
你能跟我谈谈吗
Can you talk to me?
听着 我只是来谈判的 可以吗
Look, I'm just here to talk with you, is that okay?
可以
Yeah.
很好 好的
Great, good.
首先 我需要问你里面的人没事吧
First, I need to ask you if everyone in there is okay,
你有没有受伤或者什么的
if you're not hurt or anything?
直接说重点
Get to the point.
里面还有别人吗
Is there anyone with you in there?
有吗
Anyone?
说话啊
Hello?
我挟持了我女朋友
I have my girlfriend
你最好
and you better...
你最好退后 伙计
You better back the fuck up, man!
退后
Back it up!
好吧 你听我说
All right, listen to what I'm saying...
不 你给我听着
No, you listen!
你♥他♥妈♥的退后 伙计 听懂了吗
Back the fuck up, man, you hear me?
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我们用信息交流会更好 可以吗
We're gonna work on a message to talk to you a little better, okay?
行 给我点空间 退后
Fine! Just give me some space! Back it up!
天啊 天啊 天啊
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.
你的灵魂出生在一颗垂死星球的中心
Your soul was born in the heart of a dying star.
你不是肉体
You were not flesh.
你更像是 元素
You were something more... elemental.
软土下的天堂
Heaven beneath the soft earth.
你轻若游丝般可呼吸
You were light made to breathe.
里面的人
Hey in there.
还在吗
Hello!
在
Yeah.
我是阿诺德·柯克
It's Arnold Koch.
我知道 柯克中尉 知道了
Yeah, lieutenant Koch, got it.
你叫什么
Hey, what's your name?
你在里面没事吧
Are you all right in there?
听着 伙计 我不会告诉你我的名字
Listen, man, I'm not giving you my name,
并且你也进不来
and you're not getting in here.
那么请帮我个忙 退后
Do me a favor though, back up.
我知道你一定很害怕
I know you must be feeling scared,
也许很后悔
maybe regretful.
-现在 我愿意听 -米奇
- Now, I'd like to listen... - Mitch.
什么
Excuse me?
米奇 我名字就叫米奇吧
Mitch. I'm gonna say my name is Mitch.
那是我八年级的代数老师的名字
It's my eighth grade algebra teacher.
你的老师 他对你来说很重要吗
Your teacher? Did he mean a lot to you?
你想要一个名字 我给你了
You want a name, there you go.
好吧 米奇 谢谢你
Okay then, Mitch, thank you.
米奇 我需要知道里面有多少人
Hey, Mitch, I need to know how many people are in there.
好吧 有我 我女朋友
Well, it's me, my girlfriend,
还有 滚开
and fuck off!
米奇 如果你不帮我 我就没法帮你
Mitch, if you don't help me, then I can't help you.
这些人
These guys...
你在那里不停地跟我搞那些套路
Oh, you're pulling every trick in the book,
伙计 真是每个套路都用到了
man, every single trick!
"你一定感到很害怕很后悔吧"
"Oh, you must be feeling scared and regretful."
"你的老师对你来说很重要吗"
"Oh, did your teacher mean a lot to you?"
"米奇 米奇 米奇"
"Oh, Mitch, Mitch, Mitch."
就好像你在乎我名字一样
Like you care what my name is.
我来把这屁事给你讲清楚吧 中尉
Let me make this shit as crystal clear as I can, lieutenant!
我不会出去 你也进不来
I'm not coming out and you're not getting in.
我向上帝发誓 如果你想采取行动
And I swear to god, if you try and make a move,
给老子死
bitches die!
懂了吗
Got it?
我不认为流血是最好的结局 米奇
I don't think bloodshed is the best way to end this, Mitch.
现在 我是来帮你的
Now, I'm here to help you.
我想知道你的立场
I wanna know your side of things.
你什么都做不了 你回不了头了
There's nothing you can do that you can't turn back from.
知道吗
Okay?
你可以扭转局势
You can turn this around.
你只需要打开那扇门
All you need to do is open that door.
我不这么认为 中尉
I don't think so, lieutenant.
在我看来 这门是我唯一的屏障了
The way I see it, this door is all I have right now.
我想我会再僵持一会儿
I think I'll hang on to it just a bit longer.
第二章 光
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我在这里
I'm here.
我是弗恩 抱歉没接到你电♥话♥
Hey, it's Vern. Sorry I didn't catch you.
我是弗恩
Oh, this is Vern,
我现在不能接电♥话♥因为手♥机♥在我屁♥股♥里
I can't pick up right now because my phone is in my ass.
-老兄 -我在
- Hey, man. - Hey.
-你到了吗 -到了
- Are you here? - Yeah.
太好了
Awesome.
听着 山姆 我需要你搞定警♥察♥
Listen, Sam, I need you to charge the cop.
-什么 -撞他
- What? - Bum-rush him.
什么 不 伙计
What? No dude.
听着 山姆 撞他
Listen, Sam, hit him.
我出不去除非我
I can't get out of here unless I have...
我不能这样做 伙计 你疯了吗
I can't do that, man, are you... are you nuts?
就当是为了我 伙计 就
Just do this for me, man. Just...
我们就快搞定了 好吗
We're almost at the finish line, okay?
你不明白 伙计 这地方被围的水泄不通
You don't understand, man, the place is crawling.
-什么 -你没听错 伙计
- What? - Yeah, dude.
差不多有八辆警车 到处都是警♥察♥
I'd count like eight cop cars, Five-O's everywhere.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
对 真操蛋
Yeah, fuck is right.
我以为就一个 我真♥他♥妈♥傻
I thought it was just one dude. Stupid, stupid!
好吧 不止一个
Yeah, well, it ain't.
该死
Shit!
好吧 我计划泡汤了
Well, that fucks up my plan.
什么 你的计划是让我撞警♥察♥吗
What? Your plan was for me to hit a cop?
对 然后跑
Yeah, and run.
该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit!
现在怎么办 哥们
What now, dog?
我也不知道 伙计 我在想
I don't know yet, man, I'm thinking.
好吧 他们看起来是要来真的了
Well, they look like they mean business, bro.
我能看到一个警♥察♥ 他拿枪对着门
I could see one dude, his gun pointed at the door.
别他妈告诉我外面有特警队
Don't fucking tell me there's a SWAT team.
没有
No.
好吧
Good.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么 伙计 惹到他们了
What the fuck did you do, man, to piss them off?
说来话长
It's been a day.
好吧 以利亚在哪
Yeah. Where's Elijah?
他跑了
He bailed.
-那个 -什么
- Hey... - What?
山姆 帮我个忙
Sam, do me a favor.
-我需要你 -跑了
- I need you... - Bailed?
对 山姆 我需要你帮忙 好吗
Yeah. Sam, I need this favor, all right?
你能看到门吗
Can you see the door?
能 厕所门 对吗
Yeah, the pisser, right?
对 看到弹孔了吗
Yeah, see the holes?
天啊 是你吗 是你打的吗
Holy shit, was that you? You did that?
我被逼的
Kinda had to.