你是怎么来到这个灰暗地带的
How did you come to be here in this gray place?
你是否被比你更强大的东西带回到寒风中
Were you back in into the cold by something larger than you?
你曾脸色红润
You were flush
并且充满生机
and vibrant...
现在却一片迷茫
now covered in mist,
就像被用过的火柴棍
a wasted match stick.
生活欺骗了你吗
Were you deceived into life?
你是否心碎一地
Was your heart cut so untruly?
让我抱紧你
Let me hold you...
带你去那些未被发掘的地方
take you to the places not yet known,
给予你失去的财富
give to you the riches you lost.
这份承诺 我保证做到
This, I promise.
我保证
I promise.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
艾伦
Aaron?
我在这里
I'm here.
我在这里
I'm here.
现在 深呼吸
Now, breathe.
第一章 空间
接电♥话♥啊
Come on!
-兄弟 怎么了 -山姆
- Hey, man, what's up? - Sam!
我需要你现在来接我
I need you to come and get me right now.
-慢点 兄弟 -山姆 闭嘴
- Woohoo, slow down bro. - Sam, shut up!
我现在需要你 好吗 就现在
I need you right now, okay, right now.
我在26号♥公路旁的休息区
I'm in a rest stop off 26.
-你在说什么 -公路旁
- What are you talking about? - Off...
天啊 你在逗我吗 兄弟
Jesus Christ, are you for real, man?
-就现在 -冷静 好吗
- Right now... - Chill out, okay.
-山姆 现在快来 -发生什么了
- Sam, now. - What happened dude?
你到这里我再跟你讲
I'll tell you when you get here.
哪里
Where?
26号♥公路旁的休息区 来接我
Rest stop off 26, come get me!
-你开车啊 -开车 不 我
- Just drive. - Drive? No. I...
我没车
I don't have the truck.
我在一个厕所而且我流血了
I'm in a bathroom and I'm bleeding.
-我受伤了 -你什么
- I'm hurt... - You're what?
如果你有急救箱 带过来 我不管了
If you have a kit, bring it, I don't care,
赶紧穿上衣服 开车来接我
just put your jacket on, get in your car and come and get me!
艾伦 以利亚在哪
Aaron, where's Elijah?
听着 我吓坏了 兄弟
Look, I'm just freaking out, man.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello. Hello!
-该死 -打扰一下 先生
- Shit. - Excuse me, sir.
我是伯吉斯警官 麻烦你能出来吗
I'm officer Burgess, can you step outside, please?
艾伦 你还在吗
Aaron, are you there?
感谢您的配合
Appreciate your cooperation.
好的
Oh, yeah...
-先生 -好的 给我一分钟
- Sir? - Yeah, in a minute.
老兄 发生什么了
Dude, what's going on?
警♥察♥ 有警♥察♥
It's a cop, there's a cop.
最后讲一次 我需要你出来
Last time I'm gonna tell you. I need you to come out...
告诉他你在尿尿
Tell him you're taking a piss.
不 等等 我在尿尿
No, wait, I'm taking a piss.
-告诉他你在上厕所 -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
- Tell him you're using the bathroom. - Shut the fuck up.
立刻出来
Step outside right now.
就 等我一下
Just... just give me a second.
开门 我命令你 开门
Open up! I'm ordering you! Open up.
-好了 我 我马上来 -快点
- Alright. I'm... I'm on the way. I'm coming! - Hurry up!
-放弃抵抗 -顺便问一句以利亚在哪
- Stop resisting. - Where's Elijah anyway?
-立刻开门 -我的天
- Open up right now! - Jesus Christ!
你不能让他进来 叫他滚开
You can't let him in. Just tell him to fucking go away.
你不能让他进来
You can't let him in there.
-开门 先生 -艾伦
- Open up, sir! - Aaron.
艾伦 艾伦
Aaron. Aaron!
艾伦
Aaron.
艾伦
Aaron!
说话啊 艾伦
Come on, Aaron!
回答我
Answer me.
艾伦
Aaron!
捡起来
Pick up!
把手♥机♥捡起来
Pick up the phone.
艾伦 操 艾伦 拜托 回答我
Aaron! What the fuck, Aaron, come on? Answer me.
我在
Yeah.
天啊 艾伦
Holy shit, Aaron!
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
嗯 我
Yeah, I'm...
-好 我 我来了 -快点
- Okay, I'm... I'm coming. - Please.
-我来了 我在路上了 -好
- I'm coming, I'm on the way. - Yeah.
我马上就到 待在那
I'll be there soon. Stay there.
好 好
Yeah, okay.
好 我在路上了
Okay, I'm on the way.
这是我们的开始吗
Is this our beginning?
我们这么多人
So many of us,
每一个都是独一无二的
each unique,
在碌碌无为中邂逅他人
toiled, imprinted on the other,
我们前方还有一大把人生
our whole lives ahead of us,
供我们自♥由♥选择
free to choose,
我们身边却只能感受到美好人生的点滴
only parts of the greater whole marshaled into our place,
如此近 却不能触碰
so close, never to touch.
你能感觉到他们吗
Can you feel them?
几十亿生命像我们一样被分开
Billions of lives apart like us?
我的灵魂穿过时间的摇篮
Should it be across the cradle of time
邂逅每一个灵魂
from every soul there ever was,
才找到你的灵魂
mine would find yours?
这不是命运是什么呢
How is that anything but fate?
劳拉·卫兰
艾伦
Aaron?
-我在 -我的天
- Yeah. - Oh, my God.
艾伦 我刚和山姆打完电♥话♥ 他说
Aaron, I just got off the phone with Sam, he said...
对 对 没事的
Yeah, yeah, it's okay.
你 你受伤了吗
Oh! Are... are you hurt?
没有
No.
-该死 艾伦 跟我谈谈 -我在
- Goddammit, Aaron, talk to me. - I'm here.
你得跟我谈谈 宝贝 发生什么了
You gotta talk to me, baby, what happened?
山姆
Sam...
山姆 他来找我了吗
Is... is Sam coming for me?
我是说 他给你打电♥话♥了
I mean, he called you,
他会来找我的 对吗
he's coming for me, right?
对 没错 他说
Yeah, yeah, he said...
他说他去什么休息区接你
he said that he's picking you at a rest stop somewhere.
他说你在某个休息区 但艾伦 他说
He said you're at some rest stop, but Aaron, he said...
他说他听到了枪声
he said he heard gun shots.
他说也许你受伤了
He said that you might be hurt.
-他说你吓坏了 -不不不
- He said that you're freaking out right now. - No, no, no, no.
我不想你担心这个 好吗
I don't want you to worry about that, okay?
我不想你担心这个
I don't want you to worry about that.
我
I'm...
我需要你
I need you.
我的天 艾伦
My God, Aaron.
发生什么了
What happened?
我觉得我杀人了
I think I killed someone.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得他可能死了
I think he might be dead.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我得挂了
I have to go.
别 别 别挂 艾伦
No, no, no, no, Aaron,
你现在不能挂我电♥话♥ 别挂我电♥话♥
you can't hang up on me right now, don't hang up on me.
-求你了 -宝贝 我爱你
- Please. - Baby, I love you.
我好爱你 但是我得挂了 好吗
I love you so much, but I have to go, okay?
我得挂了
I have to.
艾伦 不要 求你了 别挂我电♥话♥
Aaron, don't, please, do not hang up on me right now!